[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Rise update lies about damage contribution system

DeprivedDeprived
Vindictus Rep: 990
Posts: 68
Member
in General Discussion

So I had to make a thread about this after this happening repeatedly to me.

This is regarding the "Damage contribution reward system" from this "Rise" update, specifically in Royal Army Raids.

Let's take a look at this first screenshot taken directly from the "Rise revolution" update page found here

BDUfkyy.jpg

Take note of the 4th bullet point that says “Upon dealing less than 1% damage you will receive only 1 evil core.”

And as you can see it clearly states that this damage contribution reward system does not apply to normal battles or Royal Army Raids right?

So if that's the case then why am I seeing this in system chat after a Royal Army Raid?

tT2kimb.jpg

“You dealt an insignificant amount of damage to the boss. You receive only 1 basic reward if the damage is below 1%.”

But this is a Royal Army Raid, Guardian of the West. Nexon claims the damage reward system does not apply to Royal Army Raids.

This is a lie.

If you look at the system chat you see the notification that says I'll only receive one drop because I did less than 1% damage and this is exactly what the "Damage contribution reward" notes state - that you will receive only one drop for less than 1% damage. The same notes that say this won't happen in Royal Army Raids.

The other two drops I received were only because of my LUK (I have 120 LUK) and my VIP that gives an extra drop, otherwise I would just receive one drop.

Now we all know how bad Nexon's servers are and how much lag there is a lot of the time during Royal Army Raids. Lag just complicates everything during a battle and for some of us (like me) that just have the free +10 set to use we aren't able to do much damage as it is and the server lag just makes things even worse.

So Nexon is claiming this "Damage reward system" does not apply to Royal Army Raids but this is NOT true – I’ve just gotten only one drop from the Guardian of the West Royal Army Raid because I didn’t manage to get 1% damage.

You make us play on your laggy servers for Royal Army Raids which makes us do less damage and die more and on top of that we’re being penalized if we don’t get 1% damage in time?

And what this also means is that those doing above 40% are getting extra drops in Royal Army Raids when they shouldn’t be.

Also, if you think this is just a typographical error and that it’s just saying you only get one drop when you don’t, think again.

Take a look at these two screenshots showing the obvious difference in drops when I dealt less than 1% damage and when I dealt more than 1% damage.

Less than 1% damage in Guardian of the West (Royal Army Raid)

S9yGR94.jpg

Result: 1 drop not counting VIP drop and LUK drop.

More than 1% damage in Guardian of the West (Royal Army Raid)

xt7u4FP.jpg

Result: 5 drops not counting VIP drop drop and LUK drop.







wasp

Comments

  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    Posts: 443
    Member
    i had no idea that there was a reward system for amount of damage to a raid boss...
  • YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580
    Posts: 266
    Member
    edited January 24, 2018
    Maybe doing less than 1% isn't considered part of the "reward" system, it's more like a penalty.

    I can confirm that doing more than 40% in RAR will not give the "Damage to boss" core. Highest I managed was 71%, but I would assume that 80% also doesn't give "Damage to boss" cores.


    Editing that to clarify that I'm referring to "Damage to boss" cores. You do get more "regular" cores for contribution, but I'm not sure if it's based on damage or rank.
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    Posts: 348
    Member
    edited January 24, 2018
    If you are doing less than 1% in royal raids you might be the problem not the system.That way every freeloader can log 20 chars daily to farm for shards
  • RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    Vindictus Rep: 2,505
    Posts: 187
    Member
    edited January 24, 2018
    That is not the Reward system they are talking about... that is just punishing afk players. or people who don't contribute by not even doing 1%.

    The reward system is when you do over 40 % in raids u get +1 core, and at 80% u get +2 cores. Which does not apply to royal raids and redeemers.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    Posts: 748
    Member
    Yagamin wrote: »
    Maybe doing less than 1% isn't considered part of the "reward" system, it's more like a penalty.

    I can confirm that doing more than 40% in RAR will not give an extra core. Highest I managed was 71%, but I would assume that 80% also doesn't give extra cores.

    At the high % you usually are #1 and then you are getting 2x the number of cores already due to the changes in RAR.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Posts: 467
    Member
    edited January 24, 2018
    of all things from rise, this concerns you
    HQW4dxG.png
    StormCrusherDokkun
  • VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    Posts: 231
    Member
    I understand that it can be difficult to deal that 1% if you get royal full endgame equipped chars (against +10 free set) especially for new players who don't know the raid much and die after few hits or when you end up in freeze for 5-10 bars of boss health -.-' . I usually do about 2.5% with ma free geared char (in average length royal). But if weren't for that 1% you would see many ppl afk during battle.

    Tip: Always look for premium bath before battle.
  • DinahDinah
    Vindictus Rep: 1,080
    Posts: 31
    Member
    http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/20310/corruption-of-the-goddess-update
    Increase rewards for the players in Royal Army Raids that deal the most damage to the Boss

    Top Ranked Player: +300% Rewards
    2-4 Ranked Players: +200% Rewards
    5-8 Ranked Players: +100% Rewards
    No change in rewards for all other players

    I wasn't aware of the punishment for doing less than 1% until that happened to me while playing a weak char (I had no clue how to play) in an OP group :* . I like it though, I think I've seen less afk/leechers (and even if they still exist, they would only get one core)
  • DeprivedDeprived
    Vindictus Rep: 990
    Posts: 68
    Member
    edited January 24, 2018
    This isn't about me and my damage percentage in the raid, it's the principal - the update notes claim that this "damage reward system" doesn't apply to Royal Army Raids and that's clearly not true.

    Players are still being penalized if they don't get 1% damage and this penalty is obviously from this damage reward system.

    S hit happens, sometimes the server lag is really bad, some players just aren't as skilled as others and don't perform as well, sometimes players are dying a lot, sometimes it takes a while for a player to get revived after dying while the boss is quickly dying making it that much harder to deal a decent amount of damage in time.

    It's not fair to penalize players for that and I'll say it again, Nexon clearly states that this damage reward system which includes the less than 1% damage penalty doesn't apply to Royal Army Raids. So there shouldn't be any mention of 1% damage and only getting one core period.

    It says as plain as day, "This reward system only applies to normal raids, it does not apply to Royal Army Raids or Redeemer's battles".

    Whether you think the 1% penalty is a reward or not, that penalty is a part of the Damage Contribution Reward System which isn't supposed to be happening during Royal Army Raids.

    And the AFK players issue was already addressed in a prior update - that's what the /kick command was introduced for. If a player is AFK you kick them.

    But you can't be that inconsiderate and throw AFKers and the newbies that aren't able to do 1% damage in Royal Army Raids in the same basket and just say "well at least it's a good deterrent for AFKers" and not have a care in the world about those weaker players who are actually playing and don't get 1% damage sometimes.

    Average damage output is already much lower in Royal Army Raids compared to 4 man raids as the damage is split between 12 people, not just 4 and when you get the especially strong players doing it, they do a much higher percentage of damage to the boss and everyone else's damage is even less.
  • YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580
    Posts: 266
    Member
    edited January 27, 2018
    ikevi wrote: »
    Yagamin wrote: »
    Maybe doing less than 1% isn't considered part of the "reward" system, it's more like a penalty.

    I can confirm that doing more than 40% in RAR will not give an extra core. Highest I managed was 71%, but I would assume that 80% also doesn't give extra cores.

    At the high % you usually are #1 and then you are getting 2x the number of cores already due to the changes in RAR.

    I meant "Damage to boss" core, since that's what the topic is about, I've edited to clarify it now.
    Dinah wrote: »
    http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/20310/corruption-of-the-goddess-update
    Increase rewards for the players in Royal Army Raids that deal the most damage to the Boss

    Top Ranked Player: +300% Rewards
    2-4 Ranked Players: +200% Rewards
    5-8 Ranked Players: +100% Rewards
    No change in rewards for all other players

    I wasn't aware of the punishment for doing less than 1% until that happened to me while playing a weak char (I had no clue how to play) in an OP group :* . I like it though, I think I've seen less afk/leechers (and even if they still exist, they would only get one core)

    +1 core not +100% rewards, +2 core not +200% rewards, +3 core not +300% rewards, where base is 4 core. Looks like they worded it wrong.

    3.07% r8, 5 core
    15.62% r3, 6 core
    12.27% r4, 6 core
    29.29% r1, 7 core
    34.72% r1, 7 core
    40.62% r1, 7 core
    44.41% r1, 7 core

    This excludes VIP and Luck cores, there is no "damage to boss" core.
  • ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
    Vindictus Rep: 1,995
    Posts: 179
    Member
    edited January 24, 2018
    You did only get One core yes, but did you forget about buffs and bonus cores? You only got one core (less than 1% dmg), but you forget the fact you get more cores also*-based on if your LUK is above 100, maybe your using a LUK effect of some type, and / or NX/cadet-badge. Also VIP core. VIP & LUK cores are seperated from boss cores aka your 1% core. You only got that one core and the other additional cores were given to you based on your equiped items (VIP/cadet badge).

    *Gallagher die is an event drop so ignore that one.*
    Notice how these buffed effects are seperated in terms of (LUK effect) and (VIP Service)
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    Posts: 250
    Member
    If they didn't give lower leveled players buffed stats you would have an argument over the 1%. You have to be doing something seriously wrong to not get at least 1% with the lv90-esque stats they give everyone or being a faceplanter.
  • VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    Posts: 231
    Member
    Emerthyst wrote: »
    If they didn't give lower leveled players buffed stats you would have an argument over the 1%. You have to be doing something seriously wrong to not get at least 1% with the lv90-esque stats they give everyone or being a faceplanter.

    It's not that easy to get that 1% with free gear for some chars, I bet newbie Lynns struggle much there (ye I know Lynn op in royal cause of bug now) and idk about how lann's crit works there.
    Deprived
  • DeprivedDeprived
    Vindictus Rep: 990
    Posts: 68
    Member
    Emerthyst wrote: »
    If they didn't give lower leveled players buffed stats you would have an argument over the 1%. You have to be doing something seriously wrong to not get at least 1% with the lv90-esque stats they give everyone or being a faceplanter.

    There is another player a couple posts above you telling you that they only get 2% in their Royal Army Raids. And that's with soap buffs and these "buffed stats" you're talking about and the "lvl90-esque stats". 1% is only 1% less of 2 you know and getting 1, 2, 3, 4% is normal in Royal Army Raids. Soap is not always available though and if a player isn't very skilled and newer to the game, they're dying a lot, Royal Army Raids are lagging a lot again, their damage can and will go below 1%, which is what happened to me.

    Like I said, this isn't about me and how much damage I'm capable of, it's the principle - Nexon says the damage based reward system which includes this less than 1% damage penalty doesn't apply in Royal Army Raids when clearly it's being applied so that's a lie.

    Also, if you look at the first screenshot showing my damage percentage (0.98%) you see I was in 10th place. There were 12 players in the raid so this means 2 other players dealt less than 1% as well. Are these AFKers? No, they would've been kicked and I saw no AFKers anyway.

    They were playing normally and due to several other variables that come into play while doing Royal Army Raids like server lag (Royal Army Raids notorious and it's common knowledge that the server lag gets pretty bad sometimes while doing those raids) and the lag contributes to more death, less damage dealt which is already low being split between 12 people, it takes a while to get revived sometimes which lowers total damage from those players that die, lower player skill level will also result less damage percentage, not everyone is a pro at Royal Army Raids, especially newbies. And this is going on in other raids as well and to lots of other players.

    Think about others and everything else going on that others have to deal with, not just yourself.
    You did only get One core yes, but did you forget about buffs and bonus cores? You only got one core (less than 1% dmg), but you forget the fact you get more cores also*-based on if your LUK is above 100, maybe your using a LUK effect of some type, and / or NX/cadet-badge. Also VIP core. VIP & LUK cores are seperated from boss cores aka your 1% core. You only got that one core and the other additional cores were given to you based on your equiped items (VIP/cadet badge).

    *Gallagher die is an event drop so ignore that one.*
    Notice how these buffed effects are seperated in terms of (LUK effect) and (VIP Service)

    "You did only get One core yes"

    First thank you for proving my point and confirming that the damage based reward system is being applied to Royal Army Raids when it shouldn't be. Yet Nexon claims it doesn't.

    And I didn't "forget" anything about LUK/VIP and Cadet Badge drops, I said I only got one drop not counting the LUK drop and VIP - you should learn to actually read the thread before posting. I know there might be too much for you to read and your attention span is too short to keep up with all the information or you're just plain lazy but if that's the case just don't post because you're just repeating what I've already said and gone over.

    There is a reason why I didn't include my VIP and LUK drop in the drop results. Not every player out there has VIP and Cadet Badge to get the bonus drops with those items, especially the newbies and weaker players like myself and many others in the server. Both of those items you have to pay for either with AP for 2 day VIP or gold/NX for Cadet Badge, not everyone can afford to have those two items equipped at all times.

    I was just talking to a new player yesterday, I told them they should get VIP when doing their raids for more drops and they told me they need the AP for their skills to get stronger. So while 2 day VIP is more easily accessible, number one not every player knows about that and number two not every player on the server can afford 24/7 VIP, they may need the AP for other things

    Are you going to pay for VIP and Cadet Badge items for every player in the server that needs it for bonus drops? I think not and that's impossible anyway.

    So what happens then?

    You only get 1 drop if your damage is less than 1%. This is a feature of the "damage reward system" which Nexon says doesn't happen in Royal Army Raids.

    Stop being so selfish thinking only about yourselves, what you're capable of like getting that 1% damage day in and day out and what you can afford to buy to get bonus drops like VIP and Cadet badge in the game as if every single other player in the server is the same as you because that's not the case. Many other players have it a lot worse off than you, they don't perform as well in raids as others and can't always afford these luxuries of VIP and Cadet Badge like you might be able to.


  • kosckosc
    Vindictus Rep: 1,670
    Posts: 57
    Member
    edited January 25, 2018
    They probably didn't translate the patch notes correctly or are missing the later patch notes.
    In KR server, shortly after their RISE patch, the 1% = 1 core system was changed to be a "penalty system" instead of being a part of the "reward system".
    The penalty system applies to ALL dungeons except for Redeemer's.
    This change was to combat people bringing afk alts into daily missions/raids/royal army raids.
    The 1%=1core was not applied to Redeemers as it's already 1 box per run.
    Deprived wrote: »
    Stop being so selfish thinking only about yourselves, what you're capable of like getting that 1% damage day in and day out and what you can afford to buy to get bonus drops like VIP and Cadet badge in the game as if every single other player in the server is the same as you because that's not the case. Many other players have it a lot worse off than you, they don't perform as well in raids as others and can't always afford these luxuries of VIP and Cadet Badge like you might be able to.

    Just fyi, you can buy 2day-VIP from ap shop every week for 500ap and 30day-cadet badges are usually cheap on marketplace around 3mil each.

    Also, if you find it difficult to do 1% in royal army raid, you should follow this advice:
    **IF you are not lvl 95 yet, level up to 95 first. I don't recommend doing royal army until you hit 95.**

    1. Save 250 sp at the begining of the battle and use it on the transformation skill "Active: Spear of ___" (paladin/dark knight both have it). Make sure it hits the boss. You can use this skill without using transformation.

    2. Make sure you use your sp for "big" skills that you have (atomic, shield charge, fury no.7, etc). Use these skills on every cooldown. Make sure it hits the boss.

    3. Don't use your sp for support skills that buff the party. You can start using these skills once you are confident you can do more than 1% in royal army raids.

    4. If you die and people don't revive you, ask them to revive you on the chat - and be nice (sometimes people don't notice if you die in a corner).

    5. If you do get in a party where people don't tend to revive the dead, focus on not dying and also, you shouldn't waste time reviving other people too. It's sad but the boss might die too fast and you end up getting less than 1% dmg if you go around reviving dead people instead of focusing on dpsing. (This is the worst type of party. I just leave if I don't want to bother).

    6. Consider using "Waking Stone: Damage Boost (10%)" on your main damage skills (costs around 1mil each).

    7. Use the seal shop to upgrade your weapon to +13 lvl 90 asap - it's free

    8. Don't forget to use all the 'buff' items you have like:
    soaps(+1000 attack, +1000 def, +500 hp, +3 sp per 10 seconds)
    fury stimulants (for 60 seconds every attack has 80% chance to increase attack by 4010 and balance by 15) -- sold at seal shop if you don't want to spend gold
    kitty's encouragement potion(+500 attack)
    campfire(+225 attack at rank A)
    ap shop's epaulet+necklace (+800 attack, +800 def)
    vip (+190 attack, +100 will)
    cadet badge (+600 def)
    and more event buffs/older buff items if your character is older.
    Just adding up all the above items gives +2715 attack and 2400 def.
    Remember, royal army raid has no attack cap, so more attack means better.

    **And later, when you are powerful enough to do more than 1% damage, you'll know the newbie's pains so be kind; revive the dead people and use sp on support skills that buff the party.
    Deprived
  • DeprivedDeprived
    Vindictus Rep: 990
    Posts: 68
    Member
    edited January 25, 2018
    Great info there kosc.

    So it looks like this was a change from KR after Rise that Nexon NA never told us about.

    If only the other newbies out there had easier access to all this information to help them deal more damage in their raids to avoid this 1% damage penalty.

    Because this thread isn't just for me, it's for all the other newbies and weaker players that don't get that 1% damage in Royal Army Raids in time and many of them don't use the forums at all or use it very little and won't get to see this to help them out and avoid this penalty.
    If you are doing less than 1% in royal raids you might be the problem not the system.That way every freeloader can log 20 chars daily to farm for shards
    Emerthyst wrote: »
    If they didn't give lower leveled players buffed stats you would have an argument over the 1%. You have to be doing something seriously wrong to not get at least 1% with the lv90-esque stats they give everyone or being a faceplanter.

    And to you elitists like "MisterWhiskers" and "Emerthyst" here in this thread that are just so full of yourselves, that choose to insult others just because their gear isn't great and can't do as much damage because they aren't as good as you in the game, your posts are just spam and you contribute nothing of importance to this topic. You only show everyone how much of a s hitty person you are not having a care in the world about those less fortunate than yourself like the newbies who can't deal a whole lot of damage in Royal Army Raids even though they're trying their best. You choose to spit on them just because they can't meet your standards and perform as well as you can. You're such hateful people that you can't even manage to find anything useful or helpful to say when you see someone worse off than you besides "if you can't do that damage you're the problem, you're doing something seriously wrong, it's your fault you have no argument."

    Thank you for exposing how much you're terrible, ugly, insecure human beings. Because if you weren't so insecure about yourself and your own personal issues and how bad you really feel about yourself and your own life, you wouldn't be feeling the need to jump at every chance you get to insult others to try and make them feel bad too. You would actually be trying to help like others here in the thread have but you're just too damn insecure about yourselves to do that, you have to throw insults to comfort yourselves about your own personal issues. "Oh I know, I'll try to make this person feel bad too so they can go through what I'm going through then I'll find comfort knowing there's now someone else out there that feels bad like me!" This is the mentality of a bully and very insecure person. It's sad but pathetic and shows how weak minded you are. I hope one day you learn to become actual mature adults like the rest of us and get over your insecurities rather than going around stepping on others to make yourself feel better.
    Arrow95
  • VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    Posts: 231
    Member
    They should give extra cores for supportive players too >.< like this katapult-man

    2018_01_23_0004.jpg
    Deprivedclickhere
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    Posts: 491
    Member
    Deprived wrote: »
    Great info there kosc.

    So it looks like this was a change from KR after Rise that Nexon NA never told us about.

    If only the other newbies out there had easier access to all this information to help them deal more damage in their raids to avoid this 1% damage penalty.

    Because this thread isn't just for me, it's for all the other newbies and weaker players that don't get that 1% damage in Royal Army Raids in time and many of them don't use the forums at all or use it very little and won't get to see this to help them out and avoid this penalty.
    If you are doing less than 1% in royal raids you might be the problem not the system.That way every freeloader can log 20 chars daily to farm for shards
    Emerthyst wrote: »
    If they didn't give lower leveled players buffed stats you would have an argument over the 1%. You have to be doing something seriously wrong to not get at least 1% with the lv90-esque stats they give everyone or being a faceplanter.

    And to you elitists like "MisterWhiskers" and "Emerthyst" here in this thread that are just so full of yourselves, that choose to insult others just because their gear isn't great and can't do as much damage because they aren't as good as you in the game, your posts are just spam and you contribute nothing of importance to this topic. You only show everyone how much of a s hitty person you are not having a care in the world about those less fortunate than yourself like the newbies who can't deal a whole lot of damage in Royal Army Raids even though they're trying their best. You choose to spit on them just because they can't meet your standards and perform as well as you can. You're such hateful people that you can't even manage to find anything useful or helpful to say when you see someone worse off than you besides "if you can't do that damage you're the problem, you're doing something seriously wrong, it's your fault you have no argument."

    Thank you for exposing how much you're terrible, ugly, insecure human beings. Because if you weren't so insecure about yourself and your own personal issues and how bad you really feel about yourself and your own life, you wouldn't be feeling the need to jump at every chance you get to insult others to try and make them feel bad too. You would actually be trying to help like others here in the thread have but you're just too damn insecure about yourselves to do that, you have to throw insults to comfort yourselves about your own personal issues. "Oh I know, I'll try to make this person feel bad too so they can go through what I'm going through then I'll find comfort knowing there's now someone else out there that feels bad like me!" This is the mentality of a bully and very insecure person. It's sad but pathetic and shows how weak minded you are. I hope one day you learn to become actual mature adults like the rest of us and get over your insecurities rather than going around stepping on others to make yourself feel better.

    Thank you for the laugh kid, its people like you is the reason why the forums are pure aids.
    Prettyy
  • DeprivedDeprived
    Vindictus Rep: 990
    Posts: 68
    Member
    edited January 25, 2018
    Arrow95 wrote: »
    Thank you for the laugh kid, its people like you is the reason why the forums are pure aids.

    I'm standing up for the newbies and responding to the two elitists earlier in the thread throwing insults just because my damage wasn't as high as they wanted so all of a sudden I make the forums aids? Does that even make any sense?

    I see why you couldn't come up with anything useful to say relating to the topic of this thread. You're not very bright.

    Oh wait I must've struck a nerve there huh, you must be another one of the elitists in this game I was talking about that do it because they're really just that insecure about themselves and their own personal issues. Well if the shoe fits then wear it, that obviously applies to you if you're mad about me having a problem with elitists like yourself. Hope you get help with your personal issues you have going on there because you sure do have a lot if you're actually that much of a despicable human being that you would defend elitists who do nothing but talk sh1t to weaker players because they aren't as strong.

    It's elitists, people like you that cause so many to hate this game and give the Vindictus community a bad name and make the game look bad as a whole, talking sh1t to the newbies because their characters aren't as strong as yours, just another s hitty human being you are, the truth hurts I know and that's why you're mad because you're one of those s hitty elitists that we have to deal with in this game that I was referring to. I didn't even say your name but you answered and replied and were pretty angry I mentioned elitists lol

    It's people like you that chase new players away that are trying to get into the game and enjoy it. Funny you say I'm "aids" yet the only thing you do is throw insults, talk s hit and spread hate only helping to kill the community, you're the epitome of what a toxic player is. Because you're too busy on your high horse throwing insults at the newbies because they aren't as strong as you are and you feel they're beneath you.

    You're the same idiot that was crying in another thread because Miri's are doing more DPS than you. You probably feel like Miri's are now superior human beings than you now too huh lol Because elitists like you look down on people who do lower DPS and spit and step on them. Looks like the tables turned on you and you don't like the feeling. Now that's what makes me laugh, karma's a b1tch.
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    Posts: 348
    Member
    edited January 25, 2018
    Deprived wrote: »
    Great info there kosc.

    So it looks like this was a change from KR after Rise that Nexon NA never told us about.

    If only the other newbies out there had easier access to all this information to help them deal more damage in their raids to avoid this 1% damage penalty.

    Because this thread isn't just for me, it's for all the other newbies and weaker players that don't get that 1% damage in Royal Army Raids in time and many of them don't use the forums at all or use it very little and won't get to see this to help them out and avoid this penalty.
    If you are doing less than 1% in royal raids you might be the problem not the system.That way every freeloader can log 20 chars daily to farm for shards
    Emerthyst wrote: »
    If they didn't give lower leveled players buffed stats you would have an argument over the 1%. You have to be doing something seriously wrong to not get at least 1% with the lv90-esque stats they give everyone or being a faceplanter.

    And to you elitists like "MisterWhiskers" and "Emerthyst" here in this thread that are just so full of yourselves, that choose to insult others just because their gear isn't great and can't do as much damage because they aren't as good as you in the game, your posts are just spam and you contribute nothing of importance to this topic. You only show everyone how much of a s hitty person you are not having a care in the world about those less fortunate than yourself like the newbies who can't deal a whole lot of damage in Royal Army Raids even though they're trying their best. You choose to spit on them just because they can't meet your standards and perform as well as you can. You're such hateful people that you can't even manage to find anything useful or helpful to say when you see someone worse off than you besides "if you can't do that damage you're the problem, you're doing something seriously wrong, it's your fault you have no argument."

    Thank you for exposing how much you're terrible, ugly, insecure human beings. Because if you weren't so insecure about yourself and your own personal issues and how bad you really feel about yourself and your own life, you wouldn't be feeling the need to jump at every chance you get to insult others to try and make them feel bad too. You would actually be trying to help like others here in the thread have but you're just too damn insecure about yourselves to do that, you have to throw insults to comfort yourselves about your own personal issues. "Oh I know, I'll try to make this person feel bad too so they can go through what I'm going through then I'll find comfort knowing there's now someone else out there that feels bad like me!" This is the mentality of a bully and very insecure person. It's sad but pathetic and shows how weak minded you are. I hope one day you learn to become actual mature adults like the rest of us and get over your insecurities rather than going around stepping on others to make yourself feel better.

    lol this guy and his projection theories :D :D
    I'm rolling on the floor

    I don't know whos more mentally deranged: me for making a quick "git gud" comment when its due or you for over-analyzing the life of people you know nothing about on a video game forum.I know a guy just like you who stopped posting lately..hmm

    Also,in the time you took to write this huge forum post and textwall replies you couldve farmed enough money to buy gear that will get you more than 1% in royal raids,haha.