[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

NEW Map / Raid / Reedemer Information (22.12.2017)

Comments

• DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    So, the dock map seems pretty full now with this Fortress Location, and yet it's supposed to be Chapter 3: Episode 1. As I recall from an interview, every season will have 4 chapters and 4 episodes within each Chapter. So this fish raid boss can't be the final raid boss of Season 3...

Can the korean translator poster (sorry i dont know your name) clarify this for me?

*side note: while a fish-dog beast boss is unique, i feel like its the lowest presentation so far of season 3 compared to all the other bosses that have appeared in season 3.
  • DrustanDrustan
    Vindictus Rep: 870
    Finally a non-humanoid boss again :D
    Is there any info on what it drops yet? (Seeing main weapon prices have become brutal we need more lvl 95 gear bosses)
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited January 4, 2018
    So, the dock map seems pretty full now with this Fortress Location, and yet it's supposed to be Chapter 3: Episode 1. As I recall from an interview, every season will have 4 chapters and 4 episodes within each Chapter. So this fish raid boss can't be the final raid boss of Season 3...

Can the korean translator poster (sorry i dont know your name) clarify this for me?

*side note: while a fish-dog beast boss is unique, i feel like its the lowest presentation so far of season 3 compared to all the other bosses that have appeared in season 3.

If you do a numbers check then it wouldn't make sense:

Regina + Braha + Lord GG + Lugh
    Eochaid + Abomination + Dullahan + Aes Sidhe
    Arkana + "Fishy"

Even if you include Neam and Neit, we'd still require another 4 bosses to make 16.
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    edited January 4, 2018
    Rupacitus

Wild Goblin

Balor

BGMs of the newest raids.
    JessGame
    Order5 wrote: »

Arkana + "Fishy"

Even if you include Neam and Neit, we'd still require another 4 bosses to make 16.

Season 3, Chapter 1: Regina, Braha, Glas Ghaibleann, Lugh
    Season 3, Chapter 2: Eochaid, Abomination, Dullahan, Aes Sidhe
    Season 3, Chapter 3: Rupacitus, ????, ????, ????

Arkana is an extra episode so she gets one to herself.
    Both Neamhain and Balor are Redeemer raids so they don't count towards the main story.
  • Ertxz18Ertxz18
    Vindictus Rep: 1,390
    Damn! I'm liking that BGM for Balor. Let's hope it turns out to be a great battle.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    From the looks of this pic, looks like Fishy is also a RaR
    i15309487786.jpg
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Thanks for the replies.

So I guess there's still room for Riordan and the Pope raid bosses to show up this season, still.
  • DislithDislith
    Vindictus Rep: 610

Fish :p
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    edited January 4, 2018
    Balor

Damm,this is very good.
    Saphree
  • SaphreeSaphree
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    JUST NEED TO SEE THE ACTUAL RAID NOW REEEEE
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Looking forward to this update :D
    giphy.gif
    Saphree
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    edited January 4, 2018
    I'm gonna be honest. Balor and Rupacitus is so damn good but....the common boss song is SO MUCH SERIOUS HYPE for entering the entire update all together.

Which leads me to my thoughts on Test Server: Even though this isn't all of the update. We only got 3 regular maps and one raid and a Royal Army version of that raid the update is indeed good quality which is something we do need. I can only hope the story for it is just as good. The music is great. Most of the bosses are great (minus Shaban of the Cold AKA Black Hammer 4.0). There is one boss with a shield with like.....2 attacks from Blood Fist but everything else is original and not copy and paste so that passes in my book. I'm more or less wanting more of this update. DevCAT must have KNOWN this update would catch our attention and didn't put it all on test KNOWING it would leave us wanting more of it. Tbh it feels like they hired new experienced people to the team and this is the result.
    Dokkun
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    I like Rupa BGM the most out of the three.

Lately been trying out abyssal arena for the first time, never tried it before even though it came out last year. Right now thats one of my top favorite BGMs.
  • NuclearChickenNuclearChicken
    Vindictus Rep: 1,385
    We only got 3 regular maps and one raid and a Royal Army version of that raid.

Royal army raid what?
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    So when is the official release date of Rupacitus?

Because I want to know what items he's going to drop.
    We only got 3 regular maps and one raid and a Royal Army version of that raid.

Royal army raid what?

Ancient Rupacitus as the new RAR.
    Same moves and stuff, kinda like Ancient Lakoria, but probably with one new attack.
    edited January 5, 2018

Spin2win of DEATH at 8:48
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    So when is the official release date of Rupacitus?

Because I want to know what items he's going to drop.

More than likely 1 week after test server release so either the 10th or the 11th KR time.
  • FurielFuriel
    Vindictus Rep: 3,330
    Order5 wrote: »

Arkana + "Fishy"

Arkana is an extra episode and therefore I think she isn't included in the 4 episodes per chapter