[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Ranking system

Comments

• AphoticaiAphoticai
    Vindictus Rep: 1,185
    edited September 29, 2017
    Here are the numbers with the new 50 point count towards Critical Resistance, in total (Att * 1, speed * 300, crit * 300, crit resistance * 50, and Balance * 300):

Combinations Total Value
    Righteous/Judgement 6650
    Righteous/Spirited 6510
    Righteous/Valor 6860
    Righteous/Divine Punishment 5607
    Righteous/Bloodlust 6580
    Immoral/Judgement 6190
    Immoral/Spirited 6050
    Immoral/Valor 6400
    Immoral/Divine Punishment 5147
    Immoral/Bloodlust 6120
    Chaotic/Judgement 6660
    Chaotic/Spirited 6520
    Chaotic/Valor 6870
    Chaotic/Divine Punishment 5617
    Chaotic/Bloodlust 6590

With the differences between the base values of 90 versus 95 Weapons, these (not complete) list of values demonstrate the potential rank scores possible.

I also would like to point out that just calculating the base difference between 90 and 95 weapons on attack, crit and balance, the 95 weapon has 5400 more rank points.

This puts a +12/13 95 weapon, around the same value as a +15 90 weapons whereas the additional speed and attack of the +15 90 weapon is still outclassed (8 * 300 = 2400) + the little added value of attack (this is assuming you are working with a Valor Enchant Scroll to compensate for the missing balance) - those who do Golden God might have more to work with.

There is a net gain of 15 critical with 95 base weapon stats (all values assume orange components). The -7 balance is negligible at end game stats and can be adjusted around.
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    Aphoticai wrote: »
    Here are the numbers with the new 50 point count towards Critical Resistance, in total (Att * 1, speed * 300, crit * 300, crit resistance * 50, and Balance * 300):

Combinations Total Value
    Righteous/Judgement 6650
    Righteous/Spirited 6510
    Righteous/Valor 6860
    Righteous/Bloodlust 6580
    Immoral/Judgement 6190
    Immoral/Spirited 6050
    Immoral/Valor 6400
    Immoral/Bloodlust 6120
    Chaotic/Judgement 6660
    Chaotic/Spirited 6520
    Chaotic/Valor 6870
    Chaotic/Bloodlust 6590

With the differences between the base values of 90 versus 95 Weapons, these (not complete) list of values demonstrate the potential rank scores possible.

Quite meaningless to list scores like this since overcapped balance doesn't count.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    One good thing is that titles gives points now too , more motivation for farm but many of them is not available anymore , such waste for those who didnt farmed them before
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    Until it counts AD, the whole scoring system is still pretty meaningless as a whole
    BlueRappyPixelPantsu
  • AbaddanAbaddan
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    Abaddan wrote: »
    50 points for crit resistance doesn't make sense, it is far harder to get a +1 crit resistance on armor than +100 plus def on infusions, they should have just cut it in half.

It's the same rng. This stops people just slamming crit res for rankings. Crit Res doesn't make the best build is the point. So it shouldn't reflect as best build. It's a hell of a lot easier to get CR than atk spd, bal or crit.

I don't believe that it is the same RNG, but could be wrong, doesn't feel like it when I did my armor. And I would love to see Speed, Bal, or crit on armor. Certainly would go for that. But I don't think it is possible. Again, I could be wrong.

As far as a good build, I disagree, and I lost 35k rank points do to this change... so, ok, not sure what your point in responding was.

Clearly I wasn't talking about putting atk spd, bal or crit on armor. Thought that went without saying, guess people couldn't figure that one out. In general it's easier to get high crit res and def than it is to have high bal, atk spd, and critical(even compared to getting cr on armor vs crit on a acc). So yeah CR shouldn't be weighed that heavily into a build. The person with the highest def and crit res shouldn't be above someone with 10-15 more atk spd the same crit or higher and 90 bal do more in raids but are lower just because they have 10 less crit res and 3k less def. ADD dmg should be added in as well I feel. My response at least had some sort of basis, yours was for what I'm not sure. What was your point in responding btw?
  • AphoticaiAphoticai
    Vindictus Rep: 1,185
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »

Combinations Total Value
    Righteous/Judgement 6650
    Righteous/Spirited 6510
    Righteous/Valor 6860
    Righteous/Bloodlust 6580
    Immoral/Judgement 6190
    Immoral/Spirited 6050
    Immoral/Valor 6400
    Immoral/Bloodlust 6120
    Chaotic/Judgement 6660
    Chaotic/Spirited 6520
    Chaotic/Valor 6870
    Chaotic/Bloodlust 6590

Quite meaningless to list scores like this since overcapped balance doesn't count.

"potential rank scores possible" also added more to the post... it is not meaningless when taking everything into consideration, if rank score is the objective, and you want to build around the caps
    50 points for crit resistance doesn't make sense, it is far harder to get a +1 crit resistance on armor than +100 plus def on infusions, they should have just cut it in half.

It's the same rng. This stops people just slamming crit res for rankings. Crit Res doesn't make the best build is the point. So it shouldn't reflect as best build. It's a hell of a lot easier to get CR than atk spd, bal or crit.

I don't believe that it is the same RNG, but could be wrong, doesn't feel like it when I did my armor. And I would love to see Speed, Bal, or crit on armor. Certainly would go for that. But I don't think it is possible. Again, I could be wrong.

As far as a good build, I disagree, and I lost 35k rank points do to this change... so, ok, not sure what your point in responding was.

Clearly I wasn't talking about putting atk spd, bal or crit on armor. Thought that went without saying, guess people couldn't figure that one out. In general it's easier to get high crit res and def than it is to have high bal, atk spd, and critical(even compared to getting cr on armor vs crit on a acc). So yeah CR shouldn't be weighed that heavily into a build. The person with the highest def and crit res shouldn't be above someone with 10-15 more atk spd the same crit or higher and 90 bal do more in raids but are lower just because they have 10 less crit res and 3k less def. ADD dmg should be added in as well I feel. My response at least had some sort of basis, yours was for what I'm not sure. What was your point in responding btw?

The post was in reference to why the scores dropped
    Madcobra wrote: »
    Whats happend with rankings? Is this bug or lost of points is permanent? Ive had over 180 .000 points before patch and 4 place now i got 150. 000 points and 33 place . And its the same for every active player on eu server

It was all about the reference to Armor infusions related to crit resistance.
    Mainichi wrote: »
    Attack was counting for magic attack characters, and magic attack was counting for attack characters.
    CR also gives 50 points instead of 300.

Your response was a terrible supporting aspect to it to begin with as it was followed by the ideas presented. But whatever, Abbadan.

I was just trying to point out and be helpful the totality of the ranking system in general.

And why shouldn't they be ranked equally? I forget it, I am done.

• hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Ranking system is meaningless because it provides no reward.

/thread