[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Favorite Events? Favorite Sales?

QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
Vindictus Rep: 4,960
in General Discussion
What is your favorite Vindictus Event, past or present? Favorite sales? What would you want to come back?

My favorite event would have to be the 2012 Summer Chest Event. You know, the one that has Lubbers, Enhance Coupons, Wings, etc. Another favorite event of mine would be the Bingo Event that gave out 100% success Enchant Scrolls on Blackout. It would be awesome to have those come back.

My favorite sales would have to be the Horn-rimmed Glasses, Santa Helper/Wild Santa Vanity sets (could be fused to armor), and the Summer Dye Box.

Would be very interested in knowing what others liked too. Please share. :-)
AndromedaGMArellaRoth

Comments

• 6starplayer6starplayer
    Vindictus Rep: 610
    edited November 7, 2016
    Definitely the one where you farmed for ice crystals and traded them in for enchant scrolls. It kind of killed market price but atleast people had to farm with one another and that's pretty good.
    AndromedaGM
  • Shlr0Shlr0
    Vindictus Rep: 2,125
    Definitely need the wild santa and santa helpers
    AndromedaGM
  • KourinKourin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,375
    I have fond memories of the Golden Time event.
  • PixelPantsuPixelPantsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    The first christmas event we had, where we threw snowballs at enemies in a minigame and have the snow white wings as big prize.
    I honestly miss it ;_;
    NecrochildOkatsu
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    PixelPantsu

The first christmas event we had, where we threw snowballs at enemies in a minigame and have the snow white wings as big prize.
    I honestly miss it ;_;
    Entered this thread to post that. Best event so far.

AndromedaGMThyNameIsSpazzyPixelPantsuOkatsudaws360DivineAngelXieMochiSweetBloodAngel
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Wild Santa set and Christmas helper sets.

I need these.
  • QuinqueQuinque
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    Ancient Coin, Attendance, Golden Time.
    AndromedaGM
  • SolarSnowSolarSnow
    Vindictus Rep: 635
    Necrochild

PixelPantsu

I honestly miss it ;_;
    Entered this thread to post that. Best event so far.

This. I'd love to see this event this year..
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    Vindictus Rep: 16,875
    edited November 8, 2016
    photo tumblr_npj4lpjHjs1so2t73o6_250_zpsevm2drln.gif

#My favorite event was the Golden Time from 2013 & Gallagher's Dices from 2014 :

photo 635054326147107029_zps93cuxlcn.png

#My favorite sales, limited edition outfitters such as oracle, butterfly & Elchy wings .

PS: I wish there were more articles of vanity but more accessible to the public. Also the Golden time & Gallagher's Dices to improve the characters with the present change of the seal shop, it would be good implementation. :)
    CatAngel
  • ProR2D2ProR2D2
    Vindictus Rep: 2,085
    Dye event and Colored Fox tail event.
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    Sale: Dye, limited outfitter BUT must give us info on what's on sale in advance, Gachapon with Airtight stuff.
    Event: +10 coupons, Ancient Coin.
  • RakushuRakushu
    Vindictus Rep: 2,125
    Bingo event & Fishing event
    Sales: discounted Dye or runes on black Friday
  • WhiteSizzleWhiteSizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 810
    Event: Any of the ones that give you an extra something on raid completion, but especially the one that gave you a token towards a scroll. I like being able to get a scroll after 30-50 raids regardless of RNG.

Sale: I love the $1 enchant rune sales and 2-for-1 (or better) dye sales.
  • LaosduudeLaosduude
    Vindictus Rep: 3,005
    Superbowl where the football actually can kill a boss.

Orchid Faunas because it gave surplus amounts of airtight items that I was buying with gold from the market. Talk about quality of life at the expense of someone elses wallet.
  • TsiiiTsiii
    Vindictus Rep: 2,175
    Event, probably the scroll token one despite me not participating very much in it. Anything that reduces RNG is a welcome reprieve, and this one actually made raid boats fill wonderfully fast.

Sales, I'll go with orchid fauna for the airtight things or exquisite enchant runes (because I hate rng)

Oh, did I mention I hate RNG?
  • NytsuyaNytsuya
    Vindictus Rep: 2,710
    Definitely Orchid Faunas. I made roughly 1 Billion gold in first 30 Boxes. 2.7 Billion gold total from them in all. Probably wont ever do that again though.

Not bad considering I came back with 8 mil to my name and no weapons on any other character.

Here's a pretty old screen shot juuuust in case no one believes me haha.

(About 3-4 weeks after Delia Release. Maybe more)
    What I would give to be that rich again..
    BloodAngel
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Event: Ancient Coins for the Scroll Shop. That was an wunderbar event in so many ways. It really should have included S3, though +tongue
    I've never gotten to experience real Golden Time. If we got its full equivalences with the Attendance as we did this summer that would be grand. We still definitely got ripped a bit on that.

Sale: Half price inners I guess. Super cheap runes was nice as well, but I don't like paying for RNG no matter how cheap it is.
  • TheGreatCreidneTheGreatCreidne
    Vindictus Rep: 2,655

Anything that involves lubbers and enhancement coupons

• QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Not sure if many players today were around for that one sale back in 2011. In the Depot, at the time, was an item called Ferghus Enhancement Coupon Box;
    5,000 NX for 1 Box, 25,000 NX for 5 Boxes. This item contained Enhancement Coupons from +1 to +15, but of course +1 was very common to get.
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    edited November 10, 2016
    I liked the snowball event. The scroll shop event. The strawberry inner event and the event that gave away a free dazzle em dead package.