[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Level 95 raid requirement too high.

Dinko4TheWinDinko4TheWin
Vindictus Rep: 1,400
edited July 26, 2017 in General Discussion
37000 Battle points, and 195 technique... I casually gear up, and I was looking forward to getting a level 95 weapon, so I blew up my +13 Regina CB (Before the update which you couldn't enhance restored weapons) Now if I was to purchase the essence for level 95 gear it would be waste of my time since I would need to at least complete the F****g raid to craft the item.. I think its a waste of gold to buy a +12 level 90 weapon to just get the battle cleared to craft a level 95 weapon

Now I have +15 NH CB, and even the given +10 regina doesn't even remotely come close to the 37000 requirement required to join a battle. I am at like 34000.

Comments

• MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    It's too low if you ask me.Tried today with multiple people 40k /195 technique and we gave up at 7 bars (we didnt know how the fight works),but still.Took a lot of time to do damage even with these stats.
    V0lterixShiningForce
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    Hosting or joining a normal boat (not quick battle) will not have restrictions.
    Order5
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    as long as u know how to aim and run away from dulla when ur red then ur okies
  • XieXie
    Vindictus Rep: 2,115
    edited July 26, 2017
    I haven't done the raid yet but seen videos so it's pretty much this.
    as long as u know how to aim and run away from dulla when ur red then ur okies

If his flames turn red, you'll need to grab bombs or something from the blue squares of light on the ground, then try to throw it into the hole where his head is until his flames are blue again. Otherwise, I'm not sure but based on the video, he'll have insane defense or invulnerability while he's red similar to Abomination. One of the main goals of the raid is to kill the "boss" ghost before she reaches Dullahan or else he'll turn red, which is not what you want. Other than that, he requires a little bit of teamwork and hits really hard until you learn his moves. After a week or two, the raid will become much easier and faster once everyone learns him.

Keep in mind that I don't know much about the raid and going off based on what I've seen from videos so I apologize.
    I'll try it later myself when I get home a few hours later. Best of luck!

Edit: I also realized I went off track, sorry OP, not sure what I can really say but that sucks. Maybe could wait for someone to make craft a lvl 95 and buy it from them.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    edited July 26, 2017
    There are no restrictions starting from normal boat.
    XieSrWurm
  • NuclearChickenNuclearChicken
    Vindictus Rep: 1,385
    I dunno why you would blow your lvl 90 if you were planning to farm dullahan for the essences yourself. Its like you are saying you proposedly geared down so you can be carried
  • Dinko4TheWinDinko4TheWin
    I dunno why you would blow your lvl 90 if you were planning to farm dullahan for the essences yourself. Its like you are saying you proposedly geared down so you can be carried

Because a level 90 is nothing compared to a level 95 weapon. They made it so that it's legends better. Meaning if you don't have a +15 level 90 then you might as well get a level 95 weapon.

I blew it up because I knew that I wouldn't be able to enhance it anymore once the update hits. There is really no point in having a level 90 weapon. I did not foresee that they would put a incredibly high requirement to get into these boats.

I also have to thank everyone for telling I could host it normally. I thought it would have the same restriction.
  • IanIan
    Vindictus Rep: 605
    edited July 26, 2017

Because a level 90 is nothing compared to a level 95 weapon. They made it so that it's legends better. Meaning if you don't have a +15 level 90 then you might as well get a level 95 weapon.

I blew it up because I knew that I wouldn't be able to enhance it anymore once the update hits. There is really no point in having a level 90 weapon. I did not foresee that they would put a incredibly high requirement to get into these boats.

I also have to thank everyone for telling I could host it normally. I thought it would have the same restriction.

Considering how easy it is to att cap on practically everything it's not much of an upgrade it's speed (more bal for more fasts) vs crit. Really the only huge difference between 95 and 90 raids is the crit cap goes through the roof
    boo4u wrote: »

umm if you have a +15 lvl 90, theres no reason to upgrade to a lvl 95. good luck getting the +13 or higher lol

You might want to read my post again. Basically what I was saying unless you have a +15 level 90 weapon you will be fine holding out on level 95 weapon. Meaning +14 or lower it's worth getting a level 95 weapon instead. +11-+12 level 95 weapon will basically beat anything lower than +15 level 90 weapon.

I had a +13 level 90, and I boomed it because I knew I would get a upgrade by switching to level 95. (The update made it so that I can't enhance restored items, so I took advantage of it while I can)
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    boo4u wrote: »
    It's too low if you ask me.Tried today with multiple people 40k /195 technique and we gave up at 7 bars (we didnt know how the fight works),but still.Took a lot of time to do damage even with these stats.

multiple 40k/195 tech and giving up at 7 bars? what

you players dont have ggs , merc pots, or superior hp?

We had 2 Lanns and a guy who went afk at 8 bars and the boss was using his bloody shield every 10% hp of a bar because we didn't know the mechanics.
  • kosmoskosmos
    Vindictus Rep: 820
    Getting 37k battle power takes no effort. you can get it with free +10 stuff you get at lvl 90

• BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    I casually gear up, and I was looking forward to getting a level 95 weapon, so I blew up my +13 Regina CB (Before the update which you couldn't enhance restored weapons)

As a fellow casual player I would have hoped you'd have figured out by now that blowing up weapons after the first boom is a meme and should never be done, it's just asking to get burned if you don't have a sufficient backup.

I hit the requirements, but I still have a +12 90 weapon, so like others have said, your best bet is to join from the board or host your own.

You could try selling the +15, if it isn't bound, but it's so obsolete now you might not get much.
    Bowtacojr wrote: »
    I casually gear up, and I was looking forward to getting a level 95 weapon, so I blew up my +13 Regina CB (Before the update which you couldn't enhance restored weapons)

As a fellow casual player I would have hoped you'd have figured out by now that blowing up weapons after the first boom is a meme and should never be done, it's just asking to get burned if you don't have a sufficient backup.

I hit the requirements, but I still have a +12 90 weapon, so like others have said, your best bet is to join from the board or host your own.

You could try selling the +15, if it isn't bound, but it's so obsolete now you might not get much.

I have 2b gold. It's that I am not willing to spend 100m for any piece of armor / Weapon. I have a +15 NH, and I think it's stupid that a +10 level 90 enchanted has more gear power. What I am saying is I am not wearing absolute garbage gear, and I am wearing mostly 90 (armors) and level 80 accessories, but it's not enough to get to 37000 gear score. Enhancing gear will get there, but that's STUPID. I don't need +10 gear. (The ones provided are trash compared to the ones I have on.)
  • V0lterixV0lterix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,555
    edited July 27, 2017

I have 2b gold. It's that I am not willing to spend 100m for any piece of armor / Weapon. I have a +15 NH, and I think it's stupid that a +10 level 90 enchanted has more gear power. What I am saying is I am not wearing absolute garbage gear, and I am wearing mostly 90 (armors) and level 80 accessories, but it's not enough to get to 37000 gear score. Enhancing gear will get there, but that's STUPID. I don't need +10 gear. (The ones provided are trash compared to the ones I have on.)

Attack , Crit, and Additional Damage trumps all. Spend your damn gold or give it away, nobody cares for your stubborn hoarding mentality.
    Expecting a +15 lv70 weapon to put you through fresh endgame content? You have to be either a massive moron or just simply daft. If you have 2bill, you could easily afford a weapon for this content, enhance and enchant it, and synthesize it.

Dullahan attack cap is 28.5k. There is NO way you are hitting that with +15 lv70. And if you are, you're probably using something stupid like Explosive, and having sub 100 crit in a raid which has a crit cap of 155. On top of that, your additional damage is going to be sub 2000. You're definitely contributing! /s
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545

70 weapons have been obsolete for a while, so I don't get why you're complaining now, lol. I had a +15 NH too, but I sold that junk back when it was worth something because I didn't want to be in your situation. Even before the Rise update, +15 70s weren't all that great for endgame when you compare them to 80 and 90 weapons.

Time to put that gold back into circulation or donate it to the Bowtacojr Fashion and Casual Play Charity Fund: For the Cure.
  • ZaeadrasZaeadras
    Vindictus Rep: 765
    V0lterix wrote: »

Attack , Crit, and Additional Damage trumps all. Spend your damn gold or give it away, nobody cares for your stubborn hoarding mentality.
    Expecting a +15 lv70 weapon to put you through fresh endgame content? You have to be either a massive moron or just simply daft. If you have 2bill, you could easily afford a weapon for this content, enhance and enchant it, and synthesize it.

Dullahan attack cap is 28.5k. There is NO way you are hitting that with +15 lv70. And if you are, you're probably using something stupid like Explosive, and having sub 100 crit in a raid which has a crit cap of 155. On top of that, your additional damage is going to be sub 2000. You're definitely contributing! /s
    alternatively you could do what i do and make an equipment set that allows you to get into the new raid by nudering your stats to get dat crit then switch over to your superior in literally every other way set

oh Koreans~ and their love of unnecessary numbers...

• IngkellsIngkells
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    u planned to get new stuff, so u blew up ur old stuff before the new content arrived? solid planning. get new gear, then blow up old gear, if it has any booms left. its not just new content, its a new cap and difficulty.

i have 28k with a +12 90, and the raid still takes a while with similarly or better geared people. like 12-15 minutes. and then i did a non quick battle without thinking about it and it took 40 minutes. the req is absolutely necessary for dullahans stats. are dullahans stats necessary? thats another matter. either way, endgame raids arent for casuals out on a lark. but if u do have 2b, u can spend ur way to victory. i see no point in hoarding unless ur trying to buy like a +15 or iset set
    redwater
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited July 27, 2017
    kosmos wrote: »
    Getting 37k battle power takes no effort. you can get it with free +10 stuff you get at lvl 90

@kosmos This is just plain wrong. The free +10 stuff gear can have you anywhere from 32K - 34K (depends on how many titles and skill maxed you have). Even if you fill in the blanks with missing enchants and accessories + enchants you'll likely be in the 35K neighborhood. I had multiple characters I tried to get ready for Dullahan. Even with all armors/accessories enchanted with cheap scrolls many of my characters could not reach that benchmark.

After the Rise update high enhanced armor become important for multiple reasons. First, additional damage is an important stat that high enhanced armor contributes to. Second, having +10 armor will greatly increase your gear score. You can think this is stupid but it is now the reality. For those of us who had low enhanced scrolled OJ armor we took a major hit post rise. Try equipping the +10 purple armor and see what your gear score is (yes your technique will go down).