[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

What games outside of Vindictus do you play?

Comments

• QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    I would go back to playing Blade & Soul, but NcSoft's continued use of GameGuard is putting me off. Heard that the recent version of GameGuard has caused many PCs to have the Restart/Sleep option vanish and the only way to bring those options back is through shutting off your PC and turning it back on. Not sure if that was ever fixed. Plus, I heard that their 64-bit client is unstable.
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    hentai games
  • SanuienSanuien
    Vindictus Rep: 2,720
    I would go back to playing Blade & Soul, but NcSoft's continued use of GameGuard is putting me off. Heard that the recent version of GameGuard has caused many PCs to have the Restart/Sleep option vanish and the only way to bring those options back is through shutting off your PC and turning it back on. Not sure if that was ever fixed. Plus, I heard that their 64-bit client is unstable.

Try Revelations Online, its literally Blade and Soul but with Flying system lmao
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    Nier Automata, Rainbow Six Siege, and BDO mostly.
  • oCharlotteoCharlotte
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    edited March 24, 2017
    League of Phaggots. That is what I play and I hate myself every day.
    Order5MetalDevil19Lazut
  • pootismanpootisman
    Vindictus Rep: 885
    Nier Automata, hands down one of the best games in the last 10 years.
    Order5uncledolanYagamin
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    @Sanuien Thanks for the suggestion. I might check it out.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    edited March 28, 2017
    League
    BDO kr for testing
    BDO taiwan because friends tho not digging it
    Heroes of incredible tales
    Mabinogi duel

I wish i have money to buy Nier now :(
    Any suggestion for new decent mmos?
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    I would recommend Maplestory 2 KR and Moonlight Blade CN/KR. Though, I heard Moonlight Blade is coming to the west without a west publisher. Or so I heard.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    edited March 31, 2017
    So far i've heard maple 2 failed big in kr. Moonlight blade is one of mmos i'm looking to, but i never know there's kr server, since that game is from CN. I'd like to know a bit details of kr version if there's one.
  • DrãoDrão
    Vindictus Rep: 1,515
    Got Odin's Spear remake for only $30 (a fine price)... might get around to playing after I finish of Nioh's Way of the Strong (NG+)...

Also Dark Souls 3 DLC sucked.... It doesn't matter how good the second 2/3rds on the DLC is, when the first 1/3rd this complete artificial difficulty BS.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Idk about who CN's publisher for Moonlight Blade is, but I do know that KR Moonlight Blade is by Nexon Korea.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Its dev and published in cn by Tencent.
    Anyone here knows about kingdom under fire 2, i heard its coming to NA this year.
    Also bless, but just for someone who choose by graphics and not picky about gameplay.
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    edited June 24, 2017
    The sequel to the Blind Forest.

I'm definitely buying it when it comes out. : P
    Anduri
  • MetalDevil19MetalDevil19
    Vindictus Rep: 1,910
    edited June 25, 2017
    Been playing Two Worlds 2....cuz for some reason the developers came back to it after 6 years to make DLC. and apparently I can make bank off playing the music minigames in that game. lel, i forgot about that. Heres an example vid, but in this video hes not asking a musician to play with him, thats where da money is made.

The Guitar and Violin in this game are the hardest instruments to play, if you ask me. Lmao, Just yesterday I defeated some kind of giant telekinetic enemy, climb on top of him, then played a victory song on top of his corpse, cuz why not, haha.

I'm still playing for Honor...even though it has its issues.

I might come back to Grim Dawn, or Dying Light at some point. haven't finished the dlc.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    edited June 27, 2017
    Current games that I'm playing or future titles that I'm watching:
    • Warframe
    • Kingdom Under Fire 2

• Kritika
    • Twilight Spirits
    • Bless Online
    • Code Vein

• Astellia Online

Not for me any longer but may be enjoyable for some:
    Guild Wars 2
    Blade and Soul
    Black Desert Online
    Order5XieMochiSweet
  • SlothPrincessSlothPrincess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,420
    For the most part I play Guild Wars 2, Kritika (mobile) and the Kingdom Hearts series <3
  • MrGoldMrGold
    Vindictus Rep: 1,490
    edited July 4, 2017
    Kingdom Under Fire 2
    Twilight Spirits

Don't waste your time with Twilight Spirits, it's garbage. You literally stand infront of AIs and wait for them to attack, so you can counter for x10 your normal damage to 1 shot them. I usually would say, "imo", but it's the only online game I stopped before lvl 30 and refused to finish.

Kingdom Under Fire 2 though was a great game to play through and max level on, though I don't understand what it's endgame is. It might be because it was all in Chinese, but even then, it didn't look like they had 8/16 player raids unlocked. Either way, the replayablity of early maps is high. Since it's basically Dynasty Warriors on steroids with RTS elements. The AI mobs are definitely better than those games.
    Prototypemind
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    Blade and Soul, a game where my stuff doesn't break/reset everytime I wanna evolve to higher lvls.

So far :
    Blade and Soul (duh)
    Left4Dead2
    Rainbow Six Siege
    Black Desert maybe.
  • AbyssofthorAbyssofthor
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    edited July 10, 2017
    Fallout4 it was on sale so I though what the heck might as well.4iBSczk.png Black desert online but recently the overcrowded servers are getting annoying.Ivars1U.png i don't like pvp that much so waiting to see if they make pve only servers or content.ReQWTtg.png

#carebearsmatter O6rc4cx.png