[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

When you check the news page for new outfitters

TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
Vindictus Rep: 2,440
edited July 5, 2017 in General Discussion
oh good thing there's 1 NEW one coming out every update and not any of the old ones :3 thanks we love it

this is sarcasm ._.
QuinqueZaeadras

Comments

• SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    u kno wut man, i dont think they can do anything about it.

they made a decision to remove the old outfitters, but y????? no reason was given, probably cus they dont have one, or cant say cus theyre just the middle man with no power

its like complaining to a cashier at a supermarket to increase the parking space, but what can he actually do?
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    edited July 5, 2017
    Suhpreme wrote: »
    u kno wut man, i dont think they can do anything about it.

they made a decision to remove the old outfitters, but y????? no reason was given, probably cus they dont have one, or cant say cus theyre just the middle man with no power

its like complaining to a cashier at a supermarket to increase the parking space, but what can he actually do?

u can also ask support and they'll say check the news page for released outfitter :oo my friend has been literally waiting 2 years for one outfitter that never came out again

and ive been waiting for returned female doctor set that hasnt come out in 4 years
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    "or else we'll run out"

I need to stop :c
  • V0lterixV0lterix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,555
    I would pay a massive premium just for Vampire Slayer or Captain Keaghan, but noooooooooo nexon doesn't want my money
  • IbNoobIbNoob
    Vindictus Rep: 1,055
    sitting on 120k nx with nothing to buy ...They should just bring back the older sets for us ...Pay to look good makes you money Nexon .
    QuinqueSlothPrincess
  • QuinqueQuinque
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    We need more Ehgess memes to get their attention.
  • QuinqueQuinque
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    I hope they bring these back for the summer at least, now that these heels aren't class restricted anymore.
    i5WQ80A.png
  • oCharlotteoCharlotte
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    edited July 6, 2017
    Quinque wrote: »
    I hope they bring these back for the summer at least, now that these heels aren't class restricted anymore.
    -snip-

I hope they don't, those look ugly.