[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Unbarable lag on europe server

Comments

• ISeeFireISeeFire
    Vindictus Rep: 635
    Please fix the cool-down time for skills too. Thank.
  • BubolinaBubolina
    Vindictus Rep: 330
    What compensation you want before it's fixed. I want more fps, less lag, more people in eu server, more boats. None compensation will make me happier if I cant play Vindictus as before the release Ein Lacher patch.

Totaly agree... i'm just tired of all this compensation, and compensation for the failed compensation, and all over again and again and again.....WE JUST WANNA PLAY NORMAL its all we want. Dont care about stuped events, and new contents, and avatars, and sales, and redeemers, and whatever new is comin, if the game is UNPLAYABLE all this make no sense. Yeah they should compensate us ofc, but no point if 3 days later we are lagging as hell again. Just do what you do BETTER pls, so there will be no need of any compensation at all. If is not too much to ask..........
    blu3for3v3rGewelliriousRedtir
  • Eve_SIlverWindEve_SIlverWind
    Vindictus Rep: 535
    multi core still broken and lag still going strong. good job guys
  • SilentNomadSilentNomad
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    We are still having issues. Even after maintenance. This is a complete disgrace. It has been over a week and we still have no idea what is going on, there is no official notice on the support site and no fix in sight. At least tell us what is going on. We are the only server having these issues. Why?
    they dont know what they are doing or what is happening, how are we suppose to get a fix +haha
    they prolly spend all day regretting they day they went live with the update
    Friede
  • FriedeFriede
    Vindictus Rep: 920
    So , another week of lags on neamhain yaaayy(?) , not surprised at all, just saying :)
    xCyclonus
  • MeteoreMeteore
    Vindictus Rep: 370
    Aaaaand it's over a week of hard lagging with even maintenance not helping it.. How are we supposed to play this game with knowing that Nexon doesn't care enough of their players? There should be at least a notice on main page with the status of the problem that last THIS LONG.
  • BubolinaBubolina
    Srsly completed maintenance? I wonder if something is wrong with the depot what is going to happend? But terrible lag? Naaah np lets finish the maintenance. Just sayng.......
  • Weiss_OswaldWeiss_Oswald
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    UPDATE: We have opened service for the East, West and EU Regions. The Australian Region will remain in maintenance, as we are still sorting out issues with that service. Thank you for your patience.

According to this, and them, there either is no acknowledged problem on EU server, or they don't know how to fix it.

I'd rather have the server down for a whole two days, if that were to fix it, because playing as it is just pure pain, I'm not going to play until it is fixed.
    Meteore
  • BubolinaBubolina
    UPDATE: We have opened service for the East, West and EU Regions. The Australian Region will remain in maintenance, as we are still sorting out issues with that service. Thank you for your patience.

According to this, and them, there either is no acknowledged problem on EU server, or they don't know how to fix it.

I'd rather have the server down for a whole two days, if that were to fix it, because playing as it is just pure pain, I'm not going to play until it is fixed.

Noone is going to play until is fixed just becose its imposible...
  • RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    Vindictus Rep: 2,905
    Yup, Europe server still lagging hard...

7DHK4nf.gif
    7th_SisterAnthonytonyboy
  • MeteoreMeteore
    What is worse, that so many people are so passive about the problem. There should be more people complaining to make nexon understand that we are not okay with the situation! I'm seriously going to bump this thread constantly until they fix the laggs!
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    Doing our 2nd run on neamhein now.

Seems that its 'better' for the host, but the whole party still rips with 2-3 bars max.
    can you nexon staff at least say something about it like, yeah during maint we noticed something was off and we are actually working on it (pics or it didnt happen)
  • BeepBeepImAJeepBeepBeepImAJeep
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    Gms, we need infos, please.
    Is the tech team at least still trying to fix the server lag's issues? The game is nearly unplayable.
  • MeteoreMeteore
    edited June 28, 2017
    bc15d1f0742b5adedd97eb3c6744f73c764c3d3fecb7e42edfe10ab9001f0377.jpg

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited June 28, 2017
    lag is perfect for duo <3 dont fix it pleaseeeeee
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Vindictus Rep: 6,750
    Hi everyone,

We rolled out the potential fix, but many users are still experiencing plenty of lag. We are looking at all the users who are experiencing the lag and trying to pinpoint the issue. Unfortunately this issue is a little bit more difficult to diagnose. This is high priority to us and we are doing everything we can to find a resolution. Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience. I will do my best to keep you updated once I hear anything.
  • NoliNoli
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    edited June 28, 2017
    why wasn't europe server issues even mentioned along with australia server issues ?
    Meteore
  • KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    I hope this gets fixed soon. Playing in a party is a pain in the butt and playing alone is boring as hell.