[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Unbarable lag on europe server

Comments

• RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    Vindictus Rep: 2,905
    Hopefully this week's maintenance solves the lag on Europe's server. Quite unplayable in a party.
    testll9902
  • Eve_SIlverWindEve_SIlverWind
    Vindictus Rep: 535
    i guess its not fixed yet cuz its only affecting EU... if US was beeing affected it would have been an hotfix on the day the issue occured +haha
    PhoebeHalliwelFriedetestll9902
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    So EU servers were migrated to NA servers, and duo this 'distance' , we lag?

Is this true? +pain
    testll9902
  • AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    i guess its not fixed yet cuz its only affecting EU... if US was beeing affected it would have been an hotfix on the day the issue occured +haha

It's all being investigated, and when/if a fix is found, there'll be an update on the status.
    testll9902
  • JynXiJynXi
    Aquasol wrote: »

It's all being investigated, and when/if a fix is found, there'll be an update on the status.

You better hurry, how are we able to do our neamhain runs like this with this lag?
    We are on 92 runs, 4 more to go this week, (we did last week's 4 before RISE update) , and since we are one of the 'leading' groups if its about 'run counts', we defi dont wanna miss out any run duo some 'fuq up from NA management'.
    testll9902
  • CuteeCutee
    Vindictus Rep: 910
    Aquasol wrote: »

So you sayin theres even a chance that this lag wont even be fixed ? -.-
    testll9902
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Now that login issue on "West" server is handled, it would be nice to fix this one. Playing in someone's party is literally painful.
    Friedetestll9902
  • AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    Cutee wrote: »
    So you sayin theres even a chance that this lag wont even be fixed ? -.-
    No, that's not what I'm saying at all-- however, as I do not handle the servers, I can't really speak for the team in absolutes beyond that they're looking into it. Everyone wants the server working as it should be :P
    ConfiRedtirtestll9902
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Vindictus Rep: 6,750
    Hi everyone!

It appears that we have narrowed down the cause of the issue. We are currently testing out a resolution. We are planning to push it out soon. I will do my best to keep everyone posted once i hear about anything more.
    tenor.gif
  • RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    Saygo wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

It appears that we have narrowed down the cause of the issue. We are currently testing out a resolution. We are planning to push it out soon. I will do my best to keep everyone posted once i hear about anything more.
    tenor.gif

Thank you, we hope it gets solved soon!
    testll9902
  • AeledingAeleding
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    Did you guys try anything to solve this problem between yesterday and today ? Because yesterday i was doing some duo runs with a mate, which went alright considering the current situation, and today while doing the exact same battle with the exact same person, i had 1 bar constantly, there were big delays and even some times where i felt as if my game froze, which eventually led to this :

VBqMH2I.jpg

(At least i get to see my dead kai with vampire set B) )
    7th_Sistertestll9902
  • JynXiJynXi
    Saygo wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

tenor.gif

Give us moar infoooo plzzz
    testll9902
  • DarickNguyenDarickNguyen
    Vindictus Rep: 870
    Added to bookmark :3 Waiting for "Fixed" message soon :3
    testll9902
  • BeepBeepImAJeepBeepBeepImAJeep
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    edited June 28, 2017
    So how about a +1 redeemers departure event as compensation? :>
    (after the lag gets fixed, that is)
    testll9902
  • Weiss_OswaldWeiss_Oswald
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    edited June 28, 2017
    what compensation we just wanna play vindictus

So you mean, that, after a whole week not being able to play decently, while the NA players have beenn having their most fun enjoying RISE content, we on EU, suffering with lag that makes it impossible to enjoy the game in party (have you even tried abomination? hooks never work, masssive deaths while doing nothing wrong), and on top of that NONE OF THOSE ISSUES ARE THE PLAYER'S FAULT, we don't deserve any kind of compensation at all?

Like, I haven't been able to complete any Neamhain party, nor have I tried, since it is purely painful, and I'd rather watch TV or something than play a crippled game. What if I could only play Mondays and Tuesdays? How would I do Neamhain this week?

I don't like that this issue is being taken so lightly, this is a serious matter.
    testll9902
  • DarickNguyenDarickNguyen
    Vindictus Rep: 870
    So how about a +1 redeemers departure event as compensation? :>
    (after the lag gets fixed, that is)

Soo ... not right!
    I can't take part in redeemers yet but I'm still affected by this issue a lot. Spiked, 1 ping lag and I must leave the party or i will become a leecher...
    testll9902
  • blu3for3v3rblu3for3v3r
    Vindictus Rep: 1,015
    edited June 28, 2017
    What compensation you want before it's fixed. I want more fps, less lag, more people in eu server, more boats. None compensation will make me happier if I cant play Vindictus as before the release Ein Lacher patch.
    BubolinaCallistheneRedtirtestll9902
    edited June 28, 2017
    What compensation you want before it's fixed. I want more fps, less lag, more people in eu server, more boats. None compensation will make me happier if I cant play Vindictus as before the release Ein Lacher patch.

I don't want a compensation before it's fixed, I want it Fixed and a Compensation

But to be honest, as you say, there's not really much they can do to compensate us, but oh well, I can dream can't I?
    testll9902
  • RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    But to be honest, as you say, there's not really much they can do to compensate us, but oh well, I can dream can't I?

G9rXCmX.gif

+20 coupon will have to do I guess...

7th_Sistertestll9902

G9rXCmX.gif

+20 coupon will have to do I guess...

That's overkill 72SxzZv.png

I'd be happy with a +1 raid entrance, including for Neamhain.
    DarickNguyentestll9902