[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

KR Server Patch Notes & More

Comments

• PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    LynnCUBE wrote: »
    Ertxz18 wrote: »
    I may have missed this but after the first Rise update did they go back and do any improvements on the old S1 and S2 raids to make them harder again at normal difficulty? I just saw a junyoop video in which he took a bit of time beating Glas in the Catacombs but I couldn't tell what difficulty he was playing on. It didn't seem fast so I don't think it was hero.

The quick 15 second one shot boss kill videos are ones in normal mode which caused some outrage in the forums.
    Then they added some hero mode upon Live Server release and some after few days.
    The Hero Mode S1, S2 are like the Hard Mode S1, S2 Raid before RISE Update.

Have they changed up at all how hero mode works/unique drops? Or is it just +1 core for same drop table of boss you could of killed in 30 seconds?
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    I may have missed this but after the first Rise update did they go back and do any improvements on the old S1 and S2 raids to make them harder again at normal difficulty? I just saw a junyoop video in which he took a bit of time beating Glas in the Catacombs but I couldn't tell what difficulty he was playing on. It didn't seem fast so I don't think it was hero.

The quick 15 second one shot boss kill videos are ones in normal mode which caused some outrage in the forums.
    Then they added some hero mode upon Live Server release and some after few days.

I still don't understand making normal even easier than the old easy and getting rid of hard entirely. This all just reeks of incompetence.
  • EbonwingsEbonwings
    Vindictus Rep: 1,790
    Never imagined Iset to be a faceroll. Even at OP states, she'd give parties fits. (Minor fits, but fits nonetheless) Now?

SUPAMAN DAT HO!!!!
    Xie
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    Vindictus Rep: 3,115
    Puppyman wrote: »

Have they changed up at all how hero mode works/unique drops? Or is it just +1 core for same drop table of boss you could of killed in 30 seconds?

It's +1 core and has a chance to drop "hero's item box".
    I saw some posts that you get more accesorries in hero mode, but this isn't confirmed yet.

I still don't understand making normal even easier than the old easy and getting rid of hard entirely. This all just reeks of incompetence.

The old easy we had was different from the easy mode KR had. Ours was low level difficulty we had before, and the one KR had was specially made.
    The easy mode KR had was messed up. Some bosses were too easy and some bosses like kraken was too hard. So they decided to change that by making the whole new "Normal mode".

But it's kind of sad that the devs focus on making "solo mode" instead of getting more players to party with.
  • Ertxz18Ertxz18
    Vindictus Rep: 1,390
    After the Rise update I'm making my party in town with a couple of my friends, but as soon as we finish one quest the party is disbanded, is there a way to have the party stay the way it is? Or is it a permanent effect of the new system?
  • KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    ^ I noticed there is a little trick with which you can stay in your party. Just press restart after you're finished, have everyone press ready, then the host can just click on 'Return to town' with everyone still in the party. Though I'm not sure if this works if any of the members are already at their daily dungeon limit.
    Ertxz18XiePixelPantsu
  • XarkXark
    Vindictus Rep: 410

The idea that the new Hero S1 and S2 are like the Hard Mode before rise update is a myth.

People have memories of the old S1 and S2 raids from when they were lower leveled and with +0 equipment. Try Hero Ahglan and Hero Crom with lvl 70 +0 equipment.

• LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    After the Rise update I'm making my party in town with a couple of my friends, but as soon as we finish one quest the party is disbanded, is there a way to have the party stay the way it is? Or is it a permanent effect of the new system?

It was a known bug in Korea as well, and it was first fixed few days ago.
    I guess the bug fix will come soon in NA/EU as well.

And like @Karijuna said, that was the exact solution KR came up with before devCAT fixed this.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    How do people in KR transfer certain NX tab items across characters such as the Kitty Necklaces and Panda Outfitter pieces?
    Before I used to use marketplace but now you can't buy from the same account through marketplace and you can't mail/shared storage them...
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    well if the item doesn't bind on buying just sell to an alt account then sell it back to your main.
    Xie
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited June 26, 2017
    Puppyman wrote: »
    How do people in KR transfer certain NX tab items across characters such as the Kitty Necklaces and Panda Outfitter pieces?
    Before I used to use marketplace but now you can't buy from the same account through marketplace and you can't mail/shared storage them...

For kitty necklaces/other things that bind, just buy one and sell yours for more ;-) There is no penalty for them not selling at least.
  • NuclearChickenNuclearChicken
    Vindictus Rep: 1,385
    Dunno where,the post about s3 hero is so ill just ask here, did they also add hero to s3 normal battles? They are getting kinda too trivial
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Dunno where,the post about s3 hero is so ill just ask here, did they also add hero to s3 normal battles? They are getting kinda too trivial

Yes they did.
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE

Yes they did.

wut they did?
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited June 28, 2017

Yes they did.

wut they did?

Pretty sure they did. I'll double check. Nevermind no they didn't. Error on my part. I checked in game and I swore I saw it there xD guess I was seeing things.
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    Pretty sure they did. I'll double check.

Afaik notes only talked about s3 raids, but I'm not against Hero dungeons as well. Are they freaking planning on adding Hero back to all other battles or ? :l imo if they do it, I might re-consider this game again otherwise, meh.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Pretty sure they did. I'll double check.

Afaik notes only talked about s3 raids, but I'm not against Hero dungeons as well. Are they freaking planning on adding Hero back to all other battles or ? :l imo if they do it, I might re-consider this game again otherwise, meh.

Nah just raids. It was an error on my part xD I thought I saw it though.
  • NuclearChickenNuclearChicken
    Vindictus Rep: 1,385
    Nah just raids. It was an error on my part xD I thought I saw it though.[/quote]

Goddamit man, I was hyped for a,second there. But wtf, whats in the devs minds,for thinking normal battles are not worthy of the option of hero mode -.- thats racist, its not like if they release hero mode thats the only mode people will be able to play, just like hero elchulus, hero mode was there, but people never did hero mode for him for obvious reasons
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    edited June 28, 2017
    Miri : dragon's last descendant, takes her first step for her fate.

Hello,
    We are here to introduce you to Vindictus' 12th character, Miri.

Miri is a female character who uses Draker.

Draker is a crescent-shaped weapon in which the dragon's power is sealed in.
    It is made to make all types of attacks possible such as slash, pierce, etc.
    Also, the chain allows the Draker to do wide AoEs.

Draker is normally controlled by Miri, however it will sometimes guide Miri to make attacks easier.
    This action will consume Draker's Aura and more will be explained down below.

20170628131845996.jpg

First of all, let us tell you about the battle style.

The first thing you want to know is Defending Attack.

Defending Attack allows your normal attacks to defend against enemy attacks.
    Miri uses normal attack and smash attacks like most other characters, and this will allow her to block the enemy attacks with normal attacks to follow it up directly with smash attacks.
    Defending Attack grants survivability and damage at the same time.

20170628131909484.jpg
    <Miri using Defending Attack>

Draker's Aura is Miri's dragon power.
    It is consumed upon use and is recovered slowly.

Draker's Aura is used in strong attacks, dodges, counter attacks, etc.
    When Draker's Aura is used, Miri's attacks will be faster and do AoE.
    Also, Dragon's Trail effect which is gained while attacking, will allow succeful Defending Attack to recover SP.

One thing to keep in mind, Draker's Aura will recover slower than usual when it is completely depleted.
    This will make the players think about managing the Draker's Aura efficiently.

20170628131938343.jpg
    <Miri using Draker's Aura>

Miri's trademark skill would be Last Descendant.
    Last Descendant will unleash the sealed powers withing Miri and bring her abilities up to the limit while transforming her.

When tranformed, Miri can use the Draker's Aura unlimitedly allowing players to experience great action combat feel with it.

Oh! When transformed, Miri will grow wings and some of her attacks will get special effects.

20170628131955814.jpg
    <Miri using Last Descendant>

We hope to bring enjoyment to you with the soon to be updated Vindictus' 12nd character Miri.
    Thank you always for your love for Vindictus.

//

In short, Miri is a mix of op skills from the 11 characters we have now.
    Who knows if the mix will make her op or crap.

Test Server is currently under maintanance for Miri update.
    SirRFILynnyLynLyn
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    edited June 28, 2017
    Test server is live! gogo @탱크블레이드
    I'll try to update as fast as possible.

Miri is a STR character.

Her motions:

Walking motion:

i14687250418.gif

Login screen:

i13919884047.jpg

//

I don't know... not a big fan of "cute" stuff in Vindictus. Delia gave me ******
    DOL probably watches too much animu.