[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

KR Server Patch Notes & More

Comments

  • AerodosAerodos
    Vindictus Rep: 610
    Posts: 23
    Member
    LynnCUBE wrote: »
    [Lann]

    - 'Absolute Fury' has been changed to the following.
    : Activation Key has been changed to Normal Attack Button instead of Smash Button.
    : SP Usage has been changed from 250 to 50.
    : Cooldown of 1 minute 30 seconds has been added to the skill.

    - 'Dash Smash' will not be triggered after 'Spear Dash'.

    Regarding the cooldown, I thought that the cooldown they added was 20 seconds rather than 1 minute 30 seconds? Have they changed it already?
    Evidence: https://youtu.be/XAF_TIYGITI?t=34m29s
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,570
    Posts: 646
    Member
    Aerodos wrote: »
    LynnCUBE wrote: »
    [Lann]

    - 'Absolute Fury' has been changed to the following.
    : Activation Key has been changed to Normal Attack Button instead of Smash Button.
    : SP Usage has been changed from 250 to 50.
    : Cooldown of 1 minute 30 seconds has been added to the skill.

    - 'Dash Smash' will not be triggered after 'Spear Dash'.

    Regarding the cooldown, I thought that the cooldown they added was 20 seconds rather than 1 minute 30 seconds? Have they changed it already?
    Evidence: https://youtu.be/XAF_TIYGITI?t=34m29s

    Going from 250 to 50 sp is a much more reasonable cost, but a cooldown of either 20sec/1.5min is still too high. Twenty seconds is a long time in a fight let alone 1minute 30 seconds. I think the cooldown should be 5, maybe 10 seconds at most. Hell, I'd like it to have no cd at all. Glide as long as you have the sp.

    @LynnCUBE what's the feedback on Lann's revised changes?
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    Vindictus Rep: 3,115
    Posts: 139
    Member
    edited October 26, 2017
    Aerodos wrote: »
    LynnCUBE wrote: »
    [Lann]

    - 'Absolute Fury' has been changed to the following.
    : Activation Key has been changed to Normal Attack Button instead of Smash Button.
    : SP Usage has been changed from 250 to 50.
    : Cooldown of 1 minute 30 seconds has been added to the skill.

    - 'Dash Smash' will not be triggered after 'Spear Dash'.

    Regarding the cooldown, I thought that the cooldown they added was 20 seconds rather than 1 minute 30 seconds? Have they changed it already?
    Evidence: https://youtu.be/XAF_TIYGITI?t=34m29s

    My translation was wrong, it's 250 SP / no CD -> 50 SP / 20s CD
  • Crash_BandicootCrash_Bandicoot
    Vindictus Rep: 640
    Posts: 20
    Member
    LynnCUBE wrote: »
    Mainichi wrote: »
    Bowtacojr wrote: »
    >Thread about Korea
    >"Don't talk about Korea"
    >????

    I get that you're salty about he update or whatever, but take the shade somewhere else.

    The update doesn't affect any of the characters I play negatively fyi.

    If you actually read the posts, the issues started when LynnCUBE stated misconceptions with Karok. One guy offered corrections, that turned into an argument, another guy joins, then there was also a third. I didn't join in on any of the arguments, just observing. The only reasoning I've seen from LynnCUBE is "because KR." When you have three people telling you you're wrong, you're probably wrong.

    And I admitted my misleading information of 300k Big Bang in my next post after someone critized me. And 'You know nothing about Karok' is not correction, is it? I played the game for about 8 years and played Karok for at least 2 years and 1 year after revamp. I added in how KR plays Karok (which is how I play it too) and how it differs to NA playstyle. But then multiple players (mostly NA - jeez wonder why) followed up with statements like 'Just translate, don't talk', 'You know nothing about the game', etc.

    All people from KR agree with the current Karok playstyle and how you can play him differently. I tried out those 2 playstyles personally and the In-Fighter style does about 5% less dmg than Big Bang Karok. After RISE, I've seen posts how it does similar or more damage than Big Bang because Big Bang playstyle has the tendency of easily missing one of his damage source and the ADD on smashes (which has better scaling than Busts) make In-Fighter a little bit stronger.

    Now, does 3 people from another community who didn't even try playing those styles telling the whole of KR's conception about Karok make it wrong?

    I would rather trust people based on statistics, experience and visual proof, than someone who's just writing 'you are wrong, what I always did and do is right'.

    Let's end this discussion right here. It's making the thread less transparent. If you have anything to add, send me a message on the forums or on discord (cube in Vindictus Official? Discord).

    I said "almost" isn't it? Know the difference, mate ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ or you just love fiction like 300k per 20 sec KMwvrsn.png


  • Hurk is first tear
    허크가 신으로 다시올라갔습니다.
    D.o.L is crazy man
    동석이가 미쳐가고 있습니다.
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    Posts: 151
    Member
    Was there any news on the new redeemer battle yet?
    Saphree
  • BeepBeepImAJeepBeepBeepImAJeep
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    Posts: 97
    Member
    KenshinX wrote: »
    Was there any news on the new redeemer battle yet?

    Miri is the new Neamhain
    Saphree
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Posts: 935
    Member
    KenshinX wrote: »
    Was there any news on the new redeemer battle yet?
    A new Redeemer Battle? If you mean Arkana, she's not a Redeemer battle, just a regular raid.

    If this thread hasn't already been abandoned by LynnCUBE, I really think it should be. It's a tiresome and often thankless effort - mostly because you have to deal with people who won't stop personalizing the thread. It's also difficult because you often have to resist getting baited into arguments and going off the rails yourself.
    PhoebeHalliwel
  • iMiniiMini
    Vindictus Rep: 2,065
    Posts: 90
    Member
    Order5 wrote: »
    KenshinX wrote: »
    Was there any news on the new redeemer battle yet?
    A new Redeemer Battle? If you mean Arkana, she's not a Redeemer battle, just a regular raid.

    In the Winter 2017-2018 Content Preview, there was a mention of a new Redeemers battle IIRC. I guess if it's not this month, it might be next month.
    Saphree
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Posts: 467
    Member
    iMini wrote: »
    Order5 wrote: »
    KenshinX wrote: »
    Was there any news on the new redeemer battle yet?
    A new Redeemer Battle? If you mean Arkana, she's not a Redeemer battle, just a regular raid.

    In the Winter 2017-2018 Content Preview, there was a mention of a new Redeemers battle IIRC. I guess if it's not this month, it might be next month.

    We'll probably hear about it around the end of the year, time to start guesstimating the potential boss.
  • SaphreeSaphree
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    Posts: 273
    Member
    Has anyone found/done a translation for the title box list from Farhorn Expedition?
    WeChat_Image_20171204073544.jpg
    AnthonytonyboySlothPrincessPhoebeHalliwelJynXiVelisiriaStrangerina
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,060
    Posts: 981
    Member
    @Saphree Got a list of these as text?
  • SaphreeSaphree
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    Posts: 273
    Member
    SirRFI wrote: »
    @Saphree Got a list of these as text?

    no sorry, that's the only thing I've seen in regards the list itself
  • sadrazamsadrazam
    Vindictus Rep: 695
    Posts: 32
    Member
    I`d like to know 2 things.
    How is pillar karok after the nerf? Are they really hit that hard that no one wants to log him like our korean friend said or is it not at all that bad?

    How is teide hurk after the buff? Still **** tier? Sword hurk miles better now?