[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Best of the Best

Comments

• ShizukaaShizukaa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    Some interesting things here +cold
    giphy.gif
  • EvictEvict
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    edited June 19, 2017
    Best players IMO that I'VE seen:
    Sword Fiona: Anner
    Hammer Fiona: Quiznos
    Spear Lann: Zempachi
    Sword Lann: Chalant
    Scythe Evie: Cherished
    Staff Evie: Empirist
    Chain Vella: Zempachi
    Sword Vella: Signust
    Bow Kai: Kontrium
    Gun Kai: Insite
    Cestus Karok: Abaddan
    Pillar Karok: Auntejimnna
    Hurk: LookAtMyDps
    Lynn: Hakari
    Arisha: MadPotato
    Sylas: Salamander
    Delia: Lamar Odom
    BalerionArrow95
  • OkatsuOkatsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,665
    LAMAR ODOM???
    LMFAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Furion
  • NessaEsperNessaEsper
    Vindictus Rep: 780
    Best thread ever!

THANK YOU BOWLCUT I MEAN CLEARCUT.
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    edited June 20, 2017
    Scarrlettt wrote: »
    Well ill just add a legit list, this is what it really shud be for east and includes pple in the past.

Sword lann: swolelobsta, vergilmaycry, Tanryoku, chalant, aatxe
    Spear lann: FrozenDecay, teacup, blitzz
    Sword fiona: p3gasus, dinanko, kosc, tpy0yo, fionism
    Hammer fifi: Kendrya
    Staff evie: bloodydarn, anju
    Scythe evie (lots for this one): Kotori, Hinaxy, Mushroom, Sunny, kookter, ATKF aka alice
    Cestus karok: strongright, jetupper
    Pillar karok: covaH, Pillar, kingkarok (i forgot if he was pillar or cestus either way he was good)
    Bow kai: Ketros, Sonnenlicht, Arrow95
    Gun kai (lots for this too): xMTVx, SniperQ, ph03nix, roland, shiki, iVeneratori, Blackice
    Sword vella: keytie, ambipom, kayzie
    Chain vella: Demonchild
    Hurk: Znasluvchild, Spiderninja, Crevlis
    Lynn: Hakuri
    Arisha: madpotato, tariro, turtloise, senjogaharaa
    Sylas: Metagross, crevlis
    Delia: michan, ainechan

These were notable pple throughout vindictus east lifetime. I prolly missed some but whatever. They are not in any particular order, these are just people who were actually really good at their class. Kudos to them for being really great at their class. From my personal experience all these players were/are nice decent pple for the most part. It was nice to meet them when we played and hve some healthy but amicable competition.

I agree with your list, the only list on here that for the most part I agree with but there may be other players you could forget or not know about, like celestia the delia she would be my first choice if I had to duo neam with a delia but beacuse I would pick her doesn't mean she's the best of the best, so my point it's not right making a list of the best players of an class based on your knowledge when you don't know the full truth, remember that, there may be other people you don't know about, am not saying this to scar, to everyone, just using his list beacuse it is the best one in this thread.
  • DebahrDebahr
    Vindictus Rep: 1,300
    Arrow95 wrote: »
    Scarrlettt wrote: »
    Well ill just add a legit list, this is what it really shud be for east and includes pple in the past.

Sword lann: swolelobsta, vergilmaycry, Tanryoku, chalant, aatxe
    Spear lann: FrozenDecay, teacup, blitzz
    Sword fiona: p3gasus, dinanko, kosc, tpy0yo, fionism
    Hammer fifi: Kendrya
    Staff evie: bloodydarn, anju
    Scythe evie (lots for this one): Kotori, Hinaxy, Mushroom, Sunny, kookter, ATKF aka alice
    Cestus karok: strongright, jetupper
    Pillar karok: covaH, Pillar, kingkarok (i forgot if he was pillar or cestus either way he was good)
    Bow kai: Ketros, Sonnenlicht, Arrow95
    Gun kai (lots for this too): xMTVx, SniperQ, ph03nix, roland, shiki, iVeneratori, Blackice
    Sword vella: keytie, ambipom, kayzie
    Chain vella: Demonchild
    Hurk: Znasluvchild, Spiderninja, Crevlis
    Lynn: Hakuri
    Arisha: madpotato, tariro, turtloise, senjogaharaa
    Sylas: Metagross, crevlis
    Delia: michan, ainechan

These were notable pple throughout vindictus east lifetime. I prolly missed some but whatever. They are not in any particular order, these are just people who were actually really good at their class. Kudos to them for being really great at their class. From my personal experience all these players were/are nice decent pple for the most part. It was nice to meet them when we played and hve some healthy but amicable competition.

I agree with your list, the only list on here that for the most part I agree with but there may be other players you could forget or not know about, like celestia the delia she would be my first choice if I had to duo neam with a delia but beacuse I would pick her doesn't mean she's the best of the best, so my point it's not right making a list of the best players of an class based on your knowledge when you don't know the full truth, remember that, there may be other people you don't know about, am not saying this to scar, to everyone, just using his list beacuse it is the best one in this thread.

The original question for the post literally asked for people's opinions on who THEY think is the best at a class. It's directly asking for people's opinions on who they think is the best, not who is ACTUALLY the best. How is that not right, considering the list given by Scarrlettt answers the question? It's totally right to give a list based on personal opinion because that's the question being asked.
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    edited June 20, 2017
    Very true, and nothing is wrong with that, but I will make it clear there is no such way to find out the best of the best, you could guess based your time spend on vindi, but I will say sorry for going away from the topic on hand.
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    Damage,knowledge(tips,tricks)*survival,contribution(able to revive,heal other members quickly/manage more than damaging in short).
    East

Sword Fiona: Eurylea,Dinanko,Trielleh in his prime(This guy once used the F9 emote to dodge Enzo's fire breath.He would always find a way to survive and very good damage)

Hammer Fiona: Don't know
    Spear Lann: Don't know
    Sword Lann: Don't know
    Scythe Evie: Alice,Hinaxy
    Staff Evie: Don't know
    Chain Vella: Don't know
    Sword Vella: Hiddenas(Was on point even pre-revamp)
    Bow Kai: Ketros(Was on point even pre-revamp)
    Gun Kai: Don't know
    Cestus Karok: Blue outfit with +11 cetsus only(forgot the name,will edit when i remember)
    Pillar Karok: Aragnok
    Hurk: Don't know
    Lynn: There's a couple very good ones..forgetting names...Shiatta,Hotsukii?(changed name),PokingStick,im forgetting 1 or 2 more
    Arisha: MadPotato,when he cares/Tariro when he cares
    Sylas: Crevlis(Also plays with 1-2 bars)
    Delia: Cerish

Also this is simply the ones i had the chance to notice the most and they where playing at high level of overall performance in all aspects.There is probably some players that have very low stats and are very good too.So it's really a general idea of those i could notice the most.I don't think that the thread itself is a problem,but more how some react to it.It's just a game.

@Arrow^^Nothing to take seriously,most know you play well.Not everybody will have the same opinion or had the chance to notice you much,that is all.

**Don't know**:Either don't remember names or noticed very differant results depending on stats changes or new raids learning curve/adjustment.Could also be because of stats that where significantly higher than the rest of competition,so by stats comparison they would come up approximatively on pair with the rest of the good ones.
  • ArixArix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    I am.
  • ReasonablyBoredReasonablyBored
    Vindictus Rep: 1,075
    Mainichi wrote: »
    Threads like this shouldn't even be made lmao.
    The people who are actually good don't flaunt it or claim to be the best at anything and usually do things in their own friend group or solo.

So true
  • MrGoldMrGold
    Vindictus Rep: 1,490
    edited June 20, 2017
    This reminds me of the Hero class ranked list from One Punch Man. You'll never know the true Saitamas of Vindi. Though atleast these lists are better than Vindi's RISE list of top ranked players based solely on stats. Time to spend that $$$ to hit #1 on the Vindi money charts.
    ReasonablyBoredXieGewellirious
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    -sneeze- <3 ... sorry :)
  • ZiggyStardustZiggyStardust
    Vindictus Rep: 1,110
    Second the best.
  • BestKaiEastBestKaiEast
    Vindictus Rep: 765
    Mission Completed.
    Troll Accuracy : 100%
    Enemies Defeated : ∞
  • clearcutclearcut
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    So we have a ranking system ingame now. Do these lists have more meaning or the ingame one? +cold
  • BestKaiEastBestKaiEast
    Vindictus Rep: 765
    clearcut wrote: »
    So we have a ranking system ingame now. Do these lists have more meaning or the ingame one? +cold

None of them have a meaning, the in-game ranking system is the people that uses their wallet to get to the top.

The lists in here are trolling about the worst players at each class.

You will probably don't get a legit answer, ever.
  • XieXie
    Vindictus Rep: 2,115
    edited June 21, 2017
    You can pretty much p2w your way to the top of the in-game list if you want. That list is based solely on stats so I won't take it seriously.

My definition of the best depends on the context. Mostly, it is someone who can play optimally with what they have and how they work with others around them. I'm not going to make a list but they know who they are. They're not very vocal but I'm glad they do what they do.

Edit: Though I guess you can pretty much beat everyone now with gear now that Rise's additional damage is here. =_=
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    The lists are a mashup. Some are pretty accurate, some are clearly just based on favorite personalities and popularity, and some are clearly based on best gear and win above all mentality. A number of the players listed literally do zero mechanics in boss fights or get other players up with feathers. I've watched some of the people here go ham on Abom while his barrier's still up because they're too lazy and/or special to help the group out.

The best players were those who do what they can with what they have, know the fights, and do what they can to make others feel welcome. Some of the absolute best players I've seen take top or second in damage almost every time but they also help other players and they don't brag all in group, in game, or on the forums about how amazing they are.

Some of those players are posted here most likely, but the ones I saw in my glance through weren't really there. Anyway, I guess that was worth the two minutes wasted to type, heh.
    XieHangeZoe7thRonin
  • 7thRonin7thRonin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,030
    edited June 22, 2017
    A number of the players listed literally do zero mechanics in boss fights or get other players up with feathers. I've watched some of the people here go ham on Abom while his barrier's still up because they're too lazy and/or special to help the group out.

That's exactly why I pretty much refuse to run Abom anymore.
    The best players were those who do what they can with what they have, know the fights, and do what they can to make others feel welcome. Some of the absolute best players I've seen take top or second in damage almost every time but they also help other players and they don't brag all in group, in game, or on the forums about how amazing they are.

Agreed. I always try to rez people as soon as I can. You can't really learn a raid if you spend the whole time dead and how much fun is that? Which btw is also why I don't care for Neam much and have only cleared it 4 times since it's release. (Thanks for the carries people. You know who you are.)

This discussion has been closed.