[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Best of the Best

Comments

• clearcutclearcut
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    Arrow95 wrote: »
    Let this chat die out, theres no need for it, nothing good is coming from this, just play your char and have fun, there is no such thing as the so called "best", being the best is subjective, just like there is no most beautiful woman in the world, beauty is subjective, everyone as different tastes, same thing for Best all depeneds on the person. There will be no 100% Best Player of a class, so drop it.

For someone that wants this to die, I think you posted the most. :thinking:
    BalerionOkatsu
  • AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    edited June 19, 2017
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I MISSED ALL THE FUN :C

Now everybody gotta be so cereal and poop.
    Balerion
  • OkatsuOkatsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,665
    Atherion wrote: »

Gotta spice things up with a couple west tier lists :}}}}
    Balerion
  • AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    Okatsu wrote: »
    Atherion wrote: »

Gotta spice things up with a couple west tier lists :}}}}

We don't have enough people on West to make a list.

But then if the reqs to be the best of the very best is to carry or solo raids in record times, pretty sure our botters beat the crap out of the botters on East/Aus/Eu/Kr/Jp/Atlantis and etc.
    7thRonin
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    clearcut wrote: »
    Let this chat die out, theres no need for it, nothing good is coming from this, just play your char and have fun, there is no such thing as the so called "best", being the best is subjective, just like there is no most beautiful woman in the world, beauty is subjective, everyone as different tastes, same thing for Best all depeneds on the person. There will be no 100% Best Player of a class, so drop it.

For someone that wants this to die, I think you posted the most. :thinking:

Something wrong to responding to people about this misinformation? to try to get some truth out for the serious people, so there's less confusion.
  • ScarrletttScarrlettt
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    edited June 19, 2017
    Woah there buddy getting really defensive over a couple of simple non hostile words lmao. You are so protective of boo4u, u guys goin out? What happened to ur side bae shizuka? Naughty naughty.

P.S. it does concern me when you mention my IGN a couple of times on ur alt acc's posts. And there are people asking me if "BestKaiEast" is me in disguise becuz of the name. Leave me out of ur trolling and ****posting. Other than that, i could care less what you do with your life. Just dont involve me. U got more things to worry bout like ur goddess shizuka.
    Scarrlettt wrote: »
    Hi boo4u, why didnt u use ur main account?
    Sword Fiona: HHHawk
    Hammer Fiona: AndromedaGM
    Spear Lann: XxX_360_Savior_420_XxX or Axel
    Sword Lann: Morgan
    Scythe Evie: HangeZoe
    Staff Evie: Tachi
    Chain Vella: Sav5
    Sword Vella: Natashas
    Bow Kai: Arrow95 or PHO3NIX
    Gun Kai: Ikarsu
    Cestus Karok: yenson
    Pillar Karok: AirTrack
    Hurk: LuciferRises
    Lynn: [GM]Saygo
    Arisha: MochiSweet
    Sylas: GrantUsEyes
    Delia: auVi

Those are the best of the best at each class from my point of view.

Wow you're quite dumb for just believing anything people say without proof. That's not boo4u, my post was a joke. Let's be honest too, why would you care if someone uses an alt to post on a small forum when it doesn't even concern you? Are you the forum police going to exert your omnipotent.. mediocre kai powers upon him? Oh, carry on then I guess =|

• TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited June 19, 2017
    @ Above ~ Bruh, that BestKaiEast person isn't DantesInferno.

Tariro wrote: »
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »
    I can't believe all of you fall for the bait :#
    Anyway this type of list won't even be a thing in places w/ bigger communities. It's just saying how tiny our community has become.

This summed up this thread really. I got a goof, gaff, and laugh at these lists until the ultra serious people took it personally and proceed to snuff out all the fun.

There was a list of Maplestory rankings, Runescape rankings, troll list, and a few other unserious ones.
    Saw a lot of serious East ones though.
  • clearcutclearcut

Something wrong to responding to people about this misinformation? to try to get some truth out for the serious people, so there's less confusion.

That's pretty counter intuitive. How about sharing your own list? Surely there are players you that you believe preform well. :)

Balerion
  • FuzetsuFuzetsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    I think we should get back on track with OP's question. I'm sure a lot of players would like to know who are the good players so they can learn from them. I definitely needed some mentors when I was noob as well. I hope my list from the first page help out guys who wanted to find who the good players in west are.
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    edited June 19, 2017
    I couldn't share my own list because I don't know of 100% certainly the best players of each class, sure I can share my opinions whether they are true or not and I don't feel 100% sure of my self about certain classes like I only really hang around mostly kais so I couldn't make up a list beacuse I don't know who's good or not I could guess based on rumors but I won't do that, BTW far as kais go I would vote for Ketros as the best skilled kai that I know of, no one can come close to him that I know of, me and sonn included
  • EmpiricistEmpiricist
    Vindictus Rep: 1,295
    Empiricist wrote: »
    this thread is pointless

don't read then +quiet

in an open forum I think I'm entitled to read what I want and post what I want so long as it's within guidelines, tyvm
  • DantesInfernoDantesInferno
    Vindictus Rep: 915
    Woah there buddy getting really defensive over a couple of simple non hostile words lmao. You are so protective of boo4u, u guys goin out? What happened to ur side bae shizuka? Naughty naughty.

P.S. it does concern me when you mention my IGN a couple of times on ur alt acc's posts. And there are people asking me if "BestKaiEast" is me in disguise becuz of the name. Leave me out of ur trolling and ****posting. Other than that, i could care less what you do with your life. Just dont involve me. U got more things to worry bout like ur goddess shizuka.

Wow you're quite dumb for just believing anything people say without proof. That's not boo4u, my post was a joke. Let's be honest too, why would you care if someone uses an alt to post on a small forum when it doesn't even concern you? Are you the forum police going to exert your omnipotent.. mediocre kai powers upon him? Oh, carry on then I guess =|

You're right, stupidity isn't hostile, it's just an eyesore for those with situational awareness. Lol why are you name dropping and spewing bs? I'm not a boo4u fan and my relationship is fine, but just going off one unsubstantiated joke lead to try to call the wrong person out is mind-numbing.

This is the only account I ever post on, I have only posted a couple times since the new forums because.. it's kind of pointless, just really funny at the moment honestly. When did you go from some lynn catfishing who talked like a girl to a wannabe edgelord kai?

Also why are you still posting and acting edgy on the forums? I thought you quit for school. Are you bored because you realized with this schedule you won't have a life until you're 30?
  • ScarrletttScarrlettt
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    edited June 19, 2017
    Mission success, got u riled up. Man ur so salty, i love messing with always axel. Just set urself up nice and easy. Thanks for the entertainment thats all i wanted :). And i nvr played lynn lol.ur memory is a bit hazy, prolly why ur not in school.

You're right, stupidity isn't hostile, it's just an eyesore for those with situational awareness. Lol why are you name dropping and spewing bs? I'm not a boo4u fan and my relationship is fine, but just going off one unsubstantiated joke lead to try to call the wrong person out is mind-numbing.

This is the only account I ever post on, I have only posted a couple times since the new forums because.. it's kind of pointless, just really funny at the moment honestly. When did you go from some lynn catfishing who talked like a girl to a wannabe edgelord kai?

Also why are you still posting and acting edgy on the forums? I thought you quit for school. Are you bored because you realized with this schedule you won't have a life until you're 30?

• BeepBeepImAJeepBeepBeepImAJeep
  • OkatsuOkatsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,665
    edited June 19, 2017
    I couldn't share my own list because I don't know of 100% certainly the best players of each class, sure I can share my opinions whether they are true or not and I don't feel 100% sure of my self about certain classes like I only really hang around mostly kais so I couldn't make up a list beacuse I don't know who's good or not I could guess based on rumors but I won't do that, BTW far as kais go I would vote for Ketros as the best skilled kai that I know of, no one can come close to him that I know of, me and sonn included

If you're not sure about anything regarding things that aren't kai exactly what, "misinformation," are you helping to clear up here...?
    Balerion
  • MistyBerryMistyBerry
    Vindictus Rep: 785
    edited June 19, 2017
    EYE AM THE BEST NOMINATE ME FOR CM

Sword Lann: Nosebleed
    Spear Lann: Nosebleed
    Hammer Fiona: MistyBerry
    Sword Fiona: MistyBerry
    Scythe Evie: OneBoobChick
    Staff Evie: OneBoobChick
    Pillar Karok: Eversor
    Cestus Karok: Eversor
    Bow Kai: SilentSinner
    XGun Kai: SilentSinner
    GS Hurk: Esquaria
    Teide Hurk: Esquaria
    Glaive Lynn: SpillingStar
    Parasol Lynn: SpillingStar
    Spellsword Arisha: IZNA
    Wand Arisha: IZNA
    Dagger Sylas: Psyker
    Crystal Ball Sylas: Psyker
    BS Delia: Laqshe
    Phalanx Delia: Laqshe
    Bigass Chakram Miri: Pyuugi
    Claw Miri: PignimaTaro

EDIT: Don't listen to Scarr I'm the one who usually scolds him
  • EmpiricistEmpiricist
    Vindictus Rep: 1,295
    MistyBerry wrote: »
    EYE AM THE BEST NOMINATE ME FOR CM

Sword Lann: Nosebleed
    Spear Lann: Nosebleed
    Hammer Fiona: MistyBerry
    Sword Fiona: MistyBerry
    Scythe Evie: OneBoobChick
    Staff Evie: OneBoobChick
    Pillar Karok: Eversor
    Cestus Karok: Eversor
    Bow Kai: SilentSinner
    XGun Kai: SilentSinner
    GS Hurk: Esquaria
    Teide Hurk: Esquaria
    Glaive Lynn: SpillingStar
    Parasol Lynn: SpillingStar
    Spellsword Arisha: IZNA
    Wand Arisha: IZNA
    Dagger Sylas: Psyker
    Crystal Ball Sylas: Psyker
    BS Delia: Laqshe
    Phalanx Delia: Laqshe
    Bigass Chakram Miri: Pyuugi
    Claw Miri: PignimaTaro

EDIT: Don't listen to Scarr I'm the one who usually scolds him

LOL "Pyuugi"
  • DantesInfernoDantesInferno
    Vindictus Rep: 915
    edited June 19, 2017
    Mission success, got u riled up. Man ur so salty, i love messing with always axel. Just set urself up nice and easy. Thanks for the entertainment thats all i wanted :). And i nvr played lynn lol.ur memory is a bit hazy, prolly why ur not in school.

You have the hazy memory considering we rarely spoke and of nothing serious before, which was quite lucky for you I would think =o

Glad I could distract you from slaving away to train for a career of long hours and disappointing pay you could top playing the market two days a week.

Remind me to just finish my bachelor's degree lol, didn't know more school began to teach you to write like a 13 year old.

• Arrow95Arrow95
    Okatsu wrote: »

If you're not sure about anything regarding things that aren't kai exactly what, "misinformation," are you helping to clear up here...?

I don't know many other people that are not kai, very true, what misinformation idk maybe there will be no such thing as best, I don't have to know other people that play other classes to know being the so called best is being the most well known or popular
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    This thread... I love it <3 _ <3 pure gold.
This discussion has been closed.