[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Best of the Best

Comments

• xHariNezumixHariNezumi
    Vindictus Rep: 685
    Not sure if "Notice me sempai" post or "my e-peen is bigger than yours" post. Maybe both?
  • RenoahRenoah
    Vindictus Rep: 535
    giphy.gif
    Let me join you

Arrow95
  • vgfan100vgfan100
    Vindictus Rep: 2,085
    edited June 19, 2017
    Arrow95 wrote: »
    As a quote my father always said and my grandfather always said, no matter how hard you try or how good you think you are, there will be always someone that has something you don't. Being the so-called "best" is more like "most well-known" of their class. If you wanna throw your time or money and pretend you are the best of your class, so be it, but don't go around spreading misinformation about certain players with their class. New people might look up to this list that people are posting, and the so-called best player of that class might give wrong information just because their friends think they are all right with the class they are playing.

Personaly this post will just bring drama/salt. Nothing good will come of it, but I guess l'll keep a close eye to bring the damage of misinformation to a minimum.

This is probably the best post that summarizes this thread (I fixed the spelling and grammar to make it easier to read). I honestly do not consider myself to be the best Sword Lann player on East; maybe the most recognizable, but not the best. Heck, I still have a ways to go with my gear, and other classes will out-DPS me even if I do play at my best (**cough** stamina consumption **cough**).

Anyways, everyone is entitled to their opinions, and I thank those who consider me for the title; I do appreciate it, but there are others I would consider to be better. I want to give a shout out to BlueMushroom though; I would consider him to be the most-improved Sword Lann player I have seen on East. : o:)

With Regards,
    KidIcarus - Sword Lann Player [EAST]
    OkatsuBalerion
  • SekaiizSekaiiz
    Vindictus Rep: 2,290
    This thread is bad and anyone posting seriously should feel bad.
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    I can't believe all of you fall for the bait :#
    Anyway this type of list won't even be a thing in places w/ bigger communities. It's just saying how tiny our community has become.
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    Sekaiiz wrote: »
    This thread is bad and anyone posting seriously should feel bad.

Sorry I don't feel bad for trying my best to stop misinformation, Ms kittens :shy:
  • Yuria100Yuria100
    Vindictus Rep: 2,480
    edited June 19, 2017
    Arrow95 insta best kai once they solo neam using Bow ;3!. :# couldn't resist posting here ^^'
    EnigmaTaroArrow95
  • TariroTariro
    Vindictus Rep: 1,945
    Trying to stop "misinformation" on a trolling thread is like trying to put out a fire with gasoline.
    OkatsuBalerionMarronGlaces
  • ScarrletttScarrlettt
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    Hi boo4u, why didnt u use ur main account?
    Sword Fiona: HHHawk
    Hammer Fiona: AndromedaGM
    Spear Lann: XxX_360_Savior_420_XxX or Axel
    Sword Lann: Morgan
    Scythe Evie: HangeZoe
    Staff Evie: Tachi
    Chain Vella: Sav5
    Sword Vella: Natashas
    Bow Kai: Arrow95 or PHO3NIX
    Gun Kai: Ikarsu
    Cestus Karok: yenson
    Pillar Karok: AirTrack
    Hurk: LuciferRises
    Lynn: [GM]Saygo
    Arisha: MochiSweet
    Sylas: GrantUsEyes
    Delia: auVi

Those are the best of the best at each class from my point of view.

• jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    edited June 19, 2017
    I have never been the best at anything. But I find solace in that I have also never been the worst at anything.
  • BladeXAngelBladeXAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    i'm always da best!
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Yuria100 wrote: »
    Arrow95 insta best kai once they solo neam using Bow ;3!. :# couldn't resist posting here ^^'

Haha thanks but soloing neam with bow is impossible, but with rise it is but sadly all I have is a +15 lvl80 bow with rise it won't be that good to solo neam, if I ever get an +15\+16 lvl90 bow I will try
  • clearcutclearcut
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    Okatsu wrote: »
    We've got our best detectives on the case, we know you're right under our noses.

They'll never take me alive (.)

• AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    Hey folks, let's try to keep things in relatively good spirits/tongue-in-cheek, eh?

Any debates or fights can be settled in the way of the burliest of mens:
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Aquasol wrote: »
    Hey folks, let's try to keep things in relatively good spirits/tongue-in-cheek, eh?

Any debates or fights can be settled in the way of the burliest of mens:

What is that post to mean? Threads like this always resolve them selfs in one way or another, not stepping on your toes or I know your doing your job but what is saying let's keep this fight clean, people would respect you more if this got out of hand and you stepped in, this is just people talking, most likely it will die down now
  • DantesInfernoDantesInferno
    Vindictus Rep: 915
    Scarrlettt wrote: »
    Hi boo4u, why didnt u use ur main account?
    Sword Fiona: HHHawk
    Hammer Fiona: AndromedaGM
    Spear Lann: XxX_360_Savior_420_XxX or Axel
    Sword Lann: Morgan
    Scythe Evie: HangeZoe
    Staff Evie: Tachi
    Chain Vella: Sav5
    Sword Vella: Natashas
    Bow Kai: Arrow95 or PHO3NIX
    Gun Kai: Ikarsu
    Cestus Karok: yenson
    Pillar Karok: AirTrack
    Hurk: LuciferRises
    Lynn: [GM]Saygo
    Arisha: MochiSweet
    Sylas: GrantUsEyes
    Delia: auVi

Those are the best of the best at each class from my point of view.

Wow you're quite dumb for just believing anything people say without proof. That's not boo4u, my post was a joke. Let's be honest too, why would you care if someone uses an alt to post on a small forum when it doesn't even concern you? Are you the forum police going to exert your omnipotent.. mediocre kai powers upon him? Oh, carry on then I guess =|
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Some days i wonder if I should just stop trying, but I guess that day isn't today, why use an alt acc to post something as retarded as that? so people cant tag that to your name, your just adding salt to the pot
  • john10john10
    Vindictus Rep: 2,755
    edited June 20, 2017
    back in the days - west lann: motorzone
    back in the days - east hurk: caius10
    east arisha: paine10
    east della: chiyouh
    west main karok: benkei10
    east main sylas: hotsuma10
    B12suIPIEAAGrT1.jpg
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Let this chat die out, theres no need for it, nothing good is coming from this, just play your char and have fun, there is no such thing as the so called "best", being the best is subjective, just like there is no most beautiful woman in the world, beauty is subjective, everyone as different tastes, same thing for Best all depeneds on the person. There will be no 100% Best Player of a class, so drop it.
  • TariroTariro
    Vindictus Rep: 1,945
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »
    I can't believe all of you fall for the bait :#
    Anyway this type of list won't even be a thing in places w/ bigger communities. It's just saying how tiny our community has become.

This summed up this thread really. I got a goof, gaff, and laugh at these lists until the ultra serious people took it personally and proceed to snuff out all the fun.
    BalerionOkatsu
This discussion has been closed.