[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Vindictus - Getting to know the playerbase

Comments

• Dinko4TheWinDinko4TheWin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,400
    MochiSweet

4. Got my first +15 on my arisha, then my lynn, all self made. Tho it's already half an year i haven't succeed even a +13 from that day.

You poor thing. How dare RNG not give you another highly enhanced weapon. I mean 2 +15's is just not enough in this game.
  • ThePharaohThePharaoh
    Vindictus Rep: 1,890
    1. How did you find about Vindictus?
    watched Omer mmo review when he was still in mmohut. this guy does awesome reviews!
    2. How long have you been playing?
    since 2011
    3. Who was your first character?
    lann
    4. What would you consider your greatest achievement?
    soloed all bosses including kraken and bark +fight
    5. Favorite color scheme to use on equipment?
    255 or 242 light gold
    6. Favorite dungeon?
    keaghan
    TheGreatCreidne
  • BlawrghBlawrgh
    Vindictus Rep: 5,355
    edited November 3, 2016
    1. A friend posted a video of a Polar Bear run on Facebook in 2013

2. Since late May 2013

3. Evie

4. 600+ titles +cry

5. White/light gold (+tan for my angel outfit)

6. Favorite dungeon? That's quite a toughie... as far as raids go, I've always liked Siglint... but an actual dungeon to run through? I kinda liked Misty Summit/Moonlight Peak... especially when jump was around; there is so much to see and the minibosses are quite amusing~
    Xie
  • KMonkKMonk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,495
    edited November 3, 2016
    1. The Vella Ad after closing Combat Arms.

2. About 5 years now.

3. Vella

4. Getting 20K+ Att on all of my 11 main.

5. Black/Red

6. Muir/Lakoria
  • elcausaelcausa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,240
    1. Word of mouth I guess
    2. almost 4 years I think
    3. Evie
    4. blowing up countless staves not getting a +15 is the closest thing to achievement
    5. I use white/purple now, used to be white/red before
    6. panth/bark
  • FionaUchihaFionaUchiha
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    edited November 3, 2016
    Old family friend recommended it to my brother.
    I went along with it because it looked really cool

Sometime in 2011. It was a bit before the staff evie revamp so I think March or early April

Fiona

I would say all gold on ein latcher; but apparently that's not a big deal. so my +15 weapon.

Golds, Oranges, Purples and Reds.
    Black as needed

6. Favorite dungeon?
    Weeping Queen
  • RolandRoland
    Vindictus Rep: 1,715
    1. I was still in 8th grade when I had been playing MapleStory for 3 years. Eventually, I realized MapleStory wasn't the only game offered by Nexon, so I looked around and saw Vindictus (this was back when the website was old and crusty), and decided to try the game.

2. 5.5 Years.

3. Evie.

4. That I'm still playing this game.

5. Black/Blue

6. Neamhain. I know it's gonna be my favorite dungeon. I haven't tried it yet, but I know it'll be my favorite. I want something challenging, and new content gets old really fast...this raid...I can feel it being fun for quite awhile.

My other favorite dungeons before they got blasé to me were: Keaghan, Succubus Queen, Havan, Irukul, and Colru.
    TheGreatCreidne
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    edited November 4, 2016
    Siblings played this in closed beta. I got a key myself, and thoroughly enjoyed the action

It's more of on and off, played for one year as a lann. Stopped playing because my brother just didn't care about my character and got himself banned. Made a new account when I heard of a jump event, and got back in the action. Usually I play 10 months, then take a 2-3 month break with logging in every few days to keep myself refreshed. Overall, I played since beta, but my Kai is turning 4 once november 28th hits.

Lann since I played beta.

The fact I enchanted with full R7 with just one rune... I'm surprised it didn't pop until I attempted fast. Must be dumb luck I suppose. :^)

Dark blue (20 20 116) Dark red (140 85 86) Diamitine Blue (44 159 180) Hot Pink (255 184 186) White 230

6. Favorite dungeon?
    Lochlann Plains (Before it was two moons)
  • HydlHydl
    Vindictus Rep: 660
    1. I found out about Vindictus through a very good friend of mine, who insisted I give it a try. I did not anticipate me playing any longer than a few hours, but I got immediately hooked. Sadly my friend has since stopped playing long ago.

2. I don't know the exact date I joined, I just know it was around the time of Glas Ghaibleans (Not ancient) release.

3. My starting class was Karok, even though it was advised against by my friend at the time. I loved him, and he is pretty much the class I play exclusively. I do have a Fiona which I sadly now neglect, but managed to at least get to level 70.

4. I know this is going to sound corny, but my greatest achievements is when I am able to successfully help others with a raid battle, finding a particular item, assisting them in a specific goal, and seeing how happy and appreciative they are afterwards. That's the best achievement I can ask for.

5. I have two in particular. Dark green and silvery metallic, with a touch of dirty pink. And dark blue and non-blinding white, with a touch of gold.

6. I don't have one specific favorite dungeon, but if I had to choose a dungeon which I like the most visually, it would be Ben Chenner entrance and Ben Chenner summit. I absolutely adore the autumn theme, I find it very serene.
    XieMrWubz
  • ImNotYourDadImNotYourDad
    Vindictus Rep: 1,040
    -from excessive nagging brothers
    -since august 2012
    -Lann :3
    -hmm thats a toughie, id say +15 scythe from +0, but id like to tie that from first hard mode solo with spear lann...the pain
    - ORANGEEEEEE xD
    6. Favorite dungeon?
    -i dont have a particular favorite, but id say beokros (frostborn seal) especially since everyone else hated this run, itd give me a giggle and it was the first raid i solo'd before any kind of revamp for lann (when spears had no iframes)
    TheGreatCreidne
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    It has been really fun reading all these posts (✿◠‿◠)
    TheGreatCreidneXie
  • RandomAsianRandomAsian
    Vindictus Rep: 830
    1. How did you find about Vindictus? Random Youtube gaming videos.

2. How long have you been playing? Had the account around 2012 and played on a daily basis until 2014 where I only came back every few months.
    3. Who was your first character? Lann. Totally not influenced by Sword Art Online which came out shortly before I found this game (>_>)

4. What would you consider your greatest achievement? I have never played this game with one hand. I heard some players had done it :)

5. Favorite color scheme to use on equipment? White,Blue, and Gold. I like to look like a Paladin to contrast my Dark Knight transformation.

6. Favorite dungeon? I liked Anile's theme/tileset but also the dungeons near the end of Season 1.
    Mikewer
  • jjXjjX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    1: My highschool friends said "Hey, there's a jump to lvl60 event. Download this. NOW."
    2: 5~6 years. (When was that event? I don't even remember)
    3: Kai. Two kais actually. After making the lvl60 I made another at lvl1. Ironically, both have now been deleted.
    4: I turn off my UI to play. So now I raid/solo/grind with no numbers, timers, whatever on the screen. Still gathering gold medals.
    5: White+BrightColor. Right now I have a fondness for red. B>255,0,0 dye.
    6: Dungeon? Misty summit. If you take out the loading screens, it's a continuous dungeon. Das so cool!
    Raid? CBH. You can get away with anything in CBH. Naked hammer noshield solo time.
  • PengyPengy
    Vindictus Rep: 610
    1. The old pop-up ad that comes out of closing out of a Nexon game back in the old days. (was playing MS prior)

2. 6 years. Roughly a week before Evie came out.

3. Fiona. Used unfused Shining Will for 3 years \o/

4. Never bought runes (except when they were super cheap on sale :v). Or more gameplay based: using Shining Will + prompush hammer and performing as well as others who were better geared for the longest time.

5. Gold/yellow + white/black, or pure while + metallic accents

6. Probably Lugh
  • KourinKourin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,375
    edited November 5, 2016
    Previous MMO I was playing was closing and so a bunch of guild mates there were discussing about different games to play. Vindictus popped up, I had a look and tried it out.

Late 2013. Think I joined around when Hurk just got released in EU.

Hurkadurk

Enduring through years of lag and PowerPoint gameplay until I finally got a new computer.

It used to be White/Light Blue. But then I made my Hurk a blondie and now it's beige/white/cream.

6. Favorite dungeon?
    Garden of (salty) Tears.
  • TheGreatCreidneTheGreatCreidne
    Vindictus Rep: 2,655
    ImNotYourDad

-from excessive nagging brothers
    -since august 2012
    -Lann :3
    -hmm thats a toughie, id say +15 scythe from +0, but id like to tie that from first hard mode solo with spear lann...the pain
    - ORANGEEEEEE xD
    6. Favorite dungeon?
    -i dont have a particular favorite, but id say beokros (frostborn seal) especially since everyone else hated this run, itd give me a giggle and it was the first raid i solo'd before any kind of revamp for lann (when spears had no iframes)
    Yaaaaas Orange!
    Xie
  • llWoodsllllWoodsll
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    known about it for years because i used to play combat arms/maplestory.
    never played because my old computer couldnt handle it. didnt even have to bother downloading the game to know that ;p

just started about 3 months ago

arisha

nothing as of yet.

black/hot pink
    6. Favorite dungeon?
    lugh lamhfada or w/e his name is. i love how they designed him, and he just has that "walk" he does like hes fabulous or something
  • BoatGodBoatGod
    Vindictus Rep: 2,575
    1. youtube
    2. 5-6years
    3. lann or fiona can't remember
    4. hitting the duck 1000 times
    5. black
    6. ingkells
  • SumanituSumanitu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,620
    edited November 5, 2016
    ~From my best friend when I was in high school
    ~6 years
    ~Fiona
    ~Ah.. I had many goals through out the years that I was Satisfied with. I made +14 peacock, but not yet +15. i got two character with gold titles. I made many friends through the years and i still play with them until this day. I'm always going to make more achievements for myself.
    ~ Fiona purple and black. Evie recently ice blue and black.
    ~I got a lot favorite dungeons, but ill make it short. Beokros, moonlight/misty summit, Titan, Eochaid and Succubus Queen o3o
  • KuzmaKuzma
    Vindictus Rep: 1,740
    edited November 7, 2016
    My ex and I wanted to find a game that we could both play

about 5 years.

Lann >w> now he is just dead character on my account

Met my husband on here >w>

Cyan/Pink and white that is on my Vella

6. Favorite dungeon?
    Ingkells
    XieBabyDani