[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Strongest class (DPS) Top 3??

Legendx4Legendx4
Vindictus Rep: 510
in General Discussion
^^^

Comments

• LoadsamoneyLoadsamoney
    Vindictus Rep: 655
    Fiona has to be on that list.
    Leucosie
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Subject to change with incoming update. If You are asking about it only to pick a character to play as - don't. pick the one You enjoy.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Fiona, Evie, Kai. In no particular order.
  • pootismanpootisman
    Vindictus Rep: 885
    Low quality baiting thread watch out guys
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    Hurk is definitely top.

• SekaiizSekaiiz
    Vindictus Rep: 2,290
    After Rise the top dps is your wallet.
    XieFlufffyParrotGewelliriousAnthonytonyboyRezi
  • LoadsamoneyLoadsamoney
    Sekaiiz wrote: »

F2P or don't play.
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915

serious talk though, add dmg changes will benefit some classes more than others. characters who can smash non stop like obviously spear lann, maybe hurk, arisha and cb are going to be really strong.
  • SekaiizSekaiiz
    Vindictus Rep: 2,290
    2edgy4u wrote: »

serious talk though, add dmg changes will benefit some classes more than others. characters who can smash non stop like obviously spear lann, maybe hurk, arisha and cb are going to be really strong.

Not really. That's not how add dmg works. It's factored in before the multiplier, so it doesnt matter if they smash non-stop or not. For example:

10900( base dmg) + (3000 (+15 add dmg) * 6.25) *(0.15 (moonsplitter multiplier)= 4447.5 dmg
    10900( base dmg) + (650 (+10 add dmg) * 6.25) *(0.15 (moonsplitter multiplier)= 2244 dmg

This shows that +15 does double the damage as a +10 after add dmg is factored in. It's a misconception that add dmg is added on afterwards.
  • V0lterixV0lterix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,555
    Top dps is whoever has the most additional damage.
    XieGewellirious
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    Hurk > Kai > Karok

in my opinion. :3
    V0lterix
  • PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    Fiona's shield will get additional damage too? :o
  • MyDeliaMyDelia

I read all armor pieces will grant additional damage the more you enhance them. So more money for Nexon.
    If endgame stuff is being built around this then good luck ever doing it with your +10.
    If endgame is not built around this then watch parties with >+18 weapons do 15 seconds S3 raids.

===============

Top 3 DPS right now has got to be some combination of these.

Scythe Evie
    Greatsword Hurk
    Arisha
    Crossgun Kai
    Bow Kai
    Cestus Karok
    Spear Lann
  • IphitIphit
    Vindictus Rep: 990
    edited June 15, 2017
    show me any video of someone soloing neam with 500 unlimited att . Fiona sword could do it so i wonder why is she not on the list.( before rise)
    Also wonder why is hurk so up there when they removed their deflection skill on neam.
  • PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    edited June 15, 2017
    MyDelia wrote: »

I read all armor pieces will grant additional damage the more you enhance them. So more money for Nexon.
    If endgame stuff is being built around this then good luck ever doing it with your +10.
    If endgame is not built around this then watch parties with >+18 weapons do 15 seconds S3 raids.

Yes that's correct, i read that armors have 1/5 of a weapon's additional damage at x enhancement.
    Example : i have 5 armors +11. All of their add dmg will be equal to a +11 weapon.
    Also got a +13 weap, wondering how much the dmg output will change.
    That's why i thought of fiona's shield, if it gains additional damage as well, fiona could reach amounts of add dmg that others can't :D

About raids in 15 sec.. idk what to say xD gl reaching that +16~20, to me it seems totally unnecessary, but that's just my opinion.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    ^ Except Fiona's shield is considered a weapon.
    PhoebeHalliwelCherished
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    edited June 15, 2017
    Staff Evie, Crossbow Kai, Chain Vella in this order. And Sword Fiona and Delia if someone knows how to play them.
  • Yuria100Yuria100
    Vindictus Rep: 2,480
    Inb4 NA vindi will try to follow the BDO F2P(Fee2Play) Model ;3!. Cus it seems to work for them >:)
  • MarronGlacesMarronGlaces
    Vindictus Rep: 1,055
    edited June 15, 2017
    Iphit wrote: »
    show me any video of someone soloing neam with 500 unlimited att . Fiona sword could do it so i wonder why is she not on the list.( before rise)
    Also wonder why is hurk so up there when they removed their deflection skill on neam.

Too lazy to look for it, but an Arisha did it with 0 limit.

IMO, scythe and gun are up securely up there.
    The other one is either Arisha, LS, or Sylas.
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    There is really no top dps class, all depends what raid, how good is that person using that class and some classes do better when a certain class is in party(Like CB vella is pretty op when scythe evie is in party because of the 5stam buff scythe evie gives). some just outperform other classes based on the situation, just play the class you like the most and git gud with it.
    KaiTheArcherSamalenkoAerodos
This discussion has been closed.