[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Which character needs a revamp the most?

LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
Vindictus Rep: 5,275
in General Discussion
Taking into account all factors (including weapons sets) which character badly needs an update? Low DPS or clunky gameplay.
  1. Which character needs a revamp the most?129 votes
    1. Arisha
       1% (1 vote)
    2. Delia
       5% (6 votes)
    3. Evie
       8% (10 votes)
    4. Fiona
       5% (7 votes)
    5. Hurk
       2% (2 votes)
    6. Kai
       4% (5 votes)
    7. Karok
       6% (8 votes)
    8. Lann
       32% (41 votes)
    9. Lynn
       26% (33 votes)
    10. Sylas
       4% (5 votes)
    11. Vella
       9% (11 votes)

Comments

• hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Lann.
  • misakamisakamisakamisaka
    Vindictus Rep: 1,685
    Lynn >.<
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    chain vella
  • SekaiizSekaiiz
    Vindictus Rep: 2,290
    L_nn
    GewelliriousSefmisakamisakaLoLoBootymaelturdXieOrder5HerucrossMizoraAnthonytonyboy
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    Sekaiiz wrote: »
    L_nn

• SefSef
    Vindictus Rep: 1,310
    Evie
    XXMpHnL.png
    CelestiaVPhoebeHalliwelOrder5ErinieIDillonz
  • BoatGodBoatGod
    Vindictus Rep: 2,575
    1. LYNN
    2. Hurk's Teide (can be fixed by giving him two shotguns)
    Anthonytonyboy
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    Arisha needs a revamp asap, her damage is really really low, I'm capped on S2 and S3 and Delias / Lanns / Evies / Lynns outdpsme all the time, Arisha pisses me off, man
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    edited June 1, 2017
    Rework is more than just rebalance, which is the case when character is okay but deals too low or too high damage. In my opinion Vella's regular smashes should deal more damage, but does not need a rework. She could also use some bug fixes, but does not need rework.
  • MixxiaMixxia
    Vindictus Rep: 1,740
    Arisha needs a revamp asap, her damage is really really low, I'm capped on S2 and S3 and Delias / Lanns / Evies / Lynns outdpsme all the time, Arisha pisses me off, man

Lanns and Lynns are outdpsing you? Werent you the best Arisha* on West and East?
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    Mixxia wrote: »

Lanns and Lynns are outdpsing you? Werent you the best Arisha* on West and East?

even if I'm the best or the worst, Lanns and Lynns simply deals way more damage than Arisha, is just unfair.
  • SefSef
    Vindictus Rep: 1,310

even if I'm the best or the worst, Lanns and Lynns simply deals way more damage than Arisha, is just unfair.

I agree wholeheartedly.
  • MixxiaMixxia
    Vindictus Rep: 1,740

If you think Lanns and Lynns do more damage than Arisha Idk what to tell you. I rarely see the 2 place high on dmg and they are pretty unpopular in KR/NA right now. Lynn and Lann are among the bottom four for new content (esp redeemers) while Arisha Is probably one of the top 4 in Redeemers.

• 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    do people actually think delia is fine? she is LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE
  • jjXjjX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    No one talking about Fiona?
    Hammer feels terrible. Terrible. Why should I even try to make hammer work when, say, Delia makes the rhythmic power hitter archetype work so much better?

And no, I don't think it's ok to write off Fiona as a-ok just because longsword was buffed again and again.

Not even going to discuss Giant Shield. Ahahaha. Sadness.
    Really feels these days that Fiona has the most toys (4!) but only one valid set up. Others have two or at least one+one in the future.
    FeelingGood
  • CelestiaVCelestiaV
    Vindictus Rep: 710

Then I don't think you're playing arisha correctly. Arisha, If I am not mistaken is above tier in damage to lann AND lynn....lynn deals mediocre damage without her bubbles of doom. Arisha on the other hand has a diversity of attacks at her disposal not to mention the amount of dodges she has....
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited June 1, 2017
    CelestiaV wrote: »
    Then I don't think you're playing arisha correctly. Arisha, If I am not mistaken is above tier in damage to lann AND lynn....lynn deals mediocre damage without her bubbles of doom. Arisha on the other hand has a diversity of attacks at her disposal not to mention the amount of dodges she has....

That just isn't true... A fully decked out/good (doesn't have to be great skilled) Lann will hardly ever be out DPS if they try... Course toss in the stupid waking stones and it makes things a lot more confusing. Off hand I know of a few Karoks, 1 or 2 CB vella and a few kais that will manage to pull away from me when I get serious, but aren't using sp pots/no stims/only use stones on slashing high. (This isn't including redeemers since I don't play that.)
  • ArixArix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    Sekaiiz wrote: »
    L_nn

• AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    Hurk needs to have that pea shooter revamped into a cannon.

XieBloodAngel
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    Bow Kai alot of his skills are outdated/ very low invul dodge(0.30) and his Mag+rico combo(main dps move) auto aims at the ground on smaller bosses like neam