[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

RIP ez freezy costumes

XeareXeare
Vindictus Rep: 905
in General Discussion
How many costume bits did you guys manage to cheese out before they patched it? I got 3 over two days on my Delia, one of my friends got a whole set +1 piece.

Comments

• PlaksterPlakster
    Vindictus Rep: 1,705
    2 :(
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    a whole set for each character eggsdee
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    You sure it was a patch? Maybe they just decided to make those rewards for the first days. Anyway, I got most of my pieces on two mains, and a few pieces and a toy weap/focus on my Ari. The event goes on for over another month, not going to be hard to get an outfitter per character if that's what people want to do. If it's a patch, it's not unfair at all.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Nexoff never ninja patches sh!t on weekend. We just had luck which hopefully happen again.
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    edited May 14, 2017
    Doing daily missions along getting tickets for the daily mission shop would be interesting if only there was any decent rewards, because at its release, you did them for 50 days, buy the title, and never do anything anymore with this system, just saying.

Appreciating the event but, we need better shiit/objectives really. We all know how we are going to cheese through those missions anyway don't you ?
    Meanwhile, mission board still doesn't get any love.

And nah I'm gonna admit, wanted to abuse and get one set for each char in top 3 weeks :^) Hey maybe if we have tirs coins back.. this wouldn't be a problem kek.
  • XeareXeare
    Definitely not complaining, it was a hugely over tuned bit of the event, but it was fun while it lasted. Gonna get enough to finish my Delia then perhaps outfit a Hurk and Vella.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    @Gewellirious You're joking, right? A free Avatar set and set of toy weapons for every character on your account if you wish isn't "decent rewards"? Yeah, you can take that somewhere else. Sometimes we get shafted on events but this one is more than generous. The only time prior the Avatar coupons were given out prior was for those who completed Neamhaim, which limited it to about 5-10% of the Vindi population. Everyone is capable of doing this on every character. Cheesing it is only an option, and something you can choose to do or not do.

The complaints about being forced to do Today's Battles for the Easter eggs were justified; whining about this is whining in truth, complaining about Nexon finally giving us the same rewards and event types that KR gets. Yeah, I'm laying into you, and I feel no qualms about it, because this event is more than fair.
    PixelPantsuMochiSweetXeareBloodAngelAyPoolDownIoadSylphideKiruaOrder5Xieand 7 others.
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    It's probably randomized each day. We just got lucky the first two days.
    There wasn't even a patch, so...
    BloodAngel
    edited May 14, 2017
    The complaints about being forced to do Today's Battles for the Easter eggs were justified; whining about this is whining in truth, complaining about Nexon finally giving us the same rewards and event types that KR gets. Yeah, I'm laying into you, and I feel no qualms about it, because this event is more than fair.

They weren't justified either no. I actually had more fun fighting bosses than kicking/spearing 5 fodders excuse me. Btw you totally missed my point, the rewards I was talking about was the daily mission shop, the one you have every single day, the one with the "Everyday Hero" title and the soaps.. yeah useless shop as I said.

So having to do something else than daily missions such as.. the mission board ? It's already more interesting to fight specific bosses than doing 5 spears/kick kills like an idiot.
    I know the community dislike playable events but cherish the afk ones like the holy grail but damn, if you think doing daily missions rather than pure playing is better for rewards, sh*t m8.
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    at first glance, the necklaces seem very underwhelming with their cost and duration, but realize that it's 5 crit/10spd, very expensive if you were to get them through enchants.
    also the 2* coupons are a nice safety net to crafting. could potentially be worth several mil.
    but i can also see the point of view that it's nothing valuable enough to farm the tickets for. i just get it when it's convenient or there are useful primary rewards like pots, sp pots, slashing high, dead run.
    Gewellirious
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    @Gewellirious You're joking, right? A free Avatar set and set of toy weapons for every character on your account if you wish isn't "decent rewards"? Yeah, you can take that somewhere else. Sometimes we get shafted on events but this one is more than generous. The only time prior the Avatar coupons were given out prior was for those who completed Neamhaim, which limited it to about 5-10% of the Vindi population. Everyone is capable of doing this on every character. Cheesing it is only an option, and something you can choose to do or not do.

dhMeAzK.gif
    BloodAngel
  • KiruaKirua
    Vindictus Rep: 1,330
    +1 for events like these ones.
    BloodAngelSaintGuinness
  • MyDeliaMyDelia
    Vindictus Rep: 655
    2edgy4u wrote: »
    at first glance, the necklaces seem very underwhelming with their cost and duration, but realize that it's 5 crit/10spd, very expensive if you were to get them through enchants.
    also the 2* coupons are a nice safety net to crafting. could potentially be worth several mil.
    but i can also see the point of view that it's nothing valuable enough to farm the tickets for. i just get it when it's convenient or there are useful primary rewards like pots, sp pots, slashing high, dead run.

Are the necklaces permanent or do they go away after 30 days?
    edited May 14, 2017
    How to get triggered.
    Like there is nothing wrong about people that cheese events like golden time and could make AND sell multiple +10/+ 90 weapons.

Yet it's bad that I complain we don't get free tickets anymore ? Because you know, a little boost for STR chars would be nice, especially when it's only 150 ATT, and also because not everyone can spend 20 bucks for a set.

Neamhain ? 5-10 % ? Multiple people got carried by these said "5-10%" and got their avatar box, this is dishonest to use that event as an argument.

You know as well not spending 20 bucks for a set to TEN chars would arrange any person on earth, it woudl arrange me as I don't really have it good nowadays. No I can do these missions but if you think I should spend my WHOLE game-time for them, it's just simply stupid. You cannot even use any arguments right now, every one of you are happy by getting tons of s3 mats w/o farming but just going afk on a fishing boat, what "dedication".

Another reminder the lot of you crying because the PvP bug got fixed so you couldn't abuse the event with unlimited rods.

Hypocrites.

The necklaces are 12h EVEN if you log off. It's simply a really bad reward for doing 10 days of daily missions. If they want us to actually appreciate this, may the everyday rewards be actually fine. (which mean NOT the rewards from the event, which literally 8 person at least haven't understood so far)
  • V0lterixV0lterix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,555
    MyDelia wrote: »

Are the necklaces permanent or do they go away after 30 days?

Their duration is 12hrs
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    yeah the duration's short so you'd want to save them for very special circumstances, like neam or a 12-h farming marathon on a weekend
    Yuria100
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Doing daily missions along getting tickets for the daily mission shop would be interesting if only there was any decent rewards, because at its release, you did them for 50 days, buy the title, and never do anything anymore with this system, just saying.

Definitely not true. On release, someone even made a thread asking "who the heck uses the 2* Coupon" and the thread got flooded with posts and pictures about their poor level 70 and 80 items. The daily rewards only became insignificant as Season 3 progressed; item composite, Kitty Necklaces, and revamped AP shop.
  • XeareXeare
    I would pay 4m for a 10 minute Dead Run stimulant, but instead we have to farm them on random dailies 30s at a time :c
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    @Mainichi I was thinking that it's weekdays we get a free ticket but idk yet. But yeah I noticed there was no announced maintanence or patch to fix a "bug" like this. And no one like Dealer has said it was indeed not supposed to be like that.
  • AtsouAtsou
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    edited May 14, 2017
    I know I will make use of those 2* coupons when 95 comes out.

But for real I glance at the daily missions and if I see anything like "request a song from a NPC" I'm out.