[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Why Ceara?

Question2Question2
Vindictus Rep: 3,235
in General Discussion
Wouldn't Gallagher be a more interesting choice for the interlude? I want to play as Gallagher and meet Ferghus in the hot spring...
MintchiAnthonytonyboyXieEnigmaTaro

Comments

• SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    because ceara is macha's vessel
  • KursKurs
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    *spoiler alert* Gallaghers probably living out his childhood dream of dressing up like a princess. Also from the news section it seems like something bad might happen to Ceara and if it was Gallagher we'd probably not care. And if it was anyone else we probably might not care as much.
    Mintchi
  • MintchiMintchi
    Vindictus Rep: 820
    edited May 10, 2017
    I don't know for certain if Ceara is connected to Macha, but I believe she is.

Macha apparently unites warriors, and that's what Ceara will be trying to do in this interlude chapter by uniting the forces of the Crimson Blades, right? Macha appears with red hair--and while there are a lot of red-haired characters in Vindictus, Clodagh doesn't seem to fit the role of a warrior, and (spoilers incoming) Marrec isn't a girl. The chapter is also called "Call of the Goddess." I hope this gives some insight! I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out.
    Nakrast
  • NakrastNakrast
    Vindictus Rep: 1,060
    Mintchi wrote: »
    I don't know for certain if Ceara is connected to Macha, but I believe she is.

Macha apparently unites warriors, and that's what Ceara will be trying to do in this interlude chapter by uniting the forces of the Crimson Blades, right? Macha appears with red hair--and while there are a lot of red-haired characters in Vindictus, Clodagh doesn't seem to fit the role of a warrior, and (spoilers incoming) Marrec isn't a girl. The chapter is also called "Call of the Goddess." I hope this gives some insight! I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

Wow you actully got me hyped for more lore
    MintchiBloodAngel
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    KR believe she is Macha as well. We don't know yet though since....we've still yet to receive the Part 2 story.
    Mintchi
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited May 10, 2017
    Question2 wrote: »
    Wouldn't Gallagher be a more interesting choice for the interlude? I want to play as Gallagher and meet Ferghus in the hot spring...

Gallagher is more closely tied to Morrighan, and we're kind of done with her until other deities are addressed. Besides, derpCat has to argue about whether or not he should be a Lann or Fiona class. In the season 1 missions, Gallagher wields twin swords, but in season 3 prelude he uses a longsword and small shield like other Crimson Blade members.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited May 11, 2017
    Which is rather weird. I don't think that was Gallagher on KR since KR didn't get a copy/paste voice over. Probably because NA either A.) didn't have the money to hire a VA for that or B.) they couldn't understand what was being said since NA doesn't do subtitles like KR does. I'll investigate this further on KR's end.

Edit: Yep that's Gallagher alright. I saw 겔렌 and that told me everything. Now WHY DevCAT gave him a Sword and Shield is unexplained but oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Im too tired from packing up my stuff for moving into the new house so I'll check the quote tomorrow.
    NakrastMintchi
  • VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    edited May 11, 2017
    Macha is already with Milo and Iset so
    why would Macha need a vessel?
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Vladino wrote: »
    We don't know in what form though. Crom in Ben `underworld` had a body as well, yet needed vessel. Milo is said to be 'erg with human form'/'human-shaped erg', which is questionable.

Another reason to Ceara play the role is fact in S3 storyline she took over Crimsonblade Mercenary unit in Colhen and was helping out.
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    I'd play with everyone, including drusa. Aslong it gives me titles.
  • MenrvaMenrva
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    Do you need to have cleared Neamhain to access this content?

Because if so, that really sucks.
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    Menrva wrote: »

I don't think so.
  • GldPhoenixGldPhoenix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020

From preview page:
    "Ceara's interlude will be available to all players that have completed the non-Redeemers portions of the Corruption of the Goddess update"
  • PixelPantsuPixelPantsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    GldPhoenix wrote: »

From preview page:
    "Ceara's interlude will be available to all players that have completed the non-Redeemers portions of the Corruption of the Goddess update"

Guess that means I can't then, lol
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    An update very few will be able to access. Ho-hum.
    GhengisJohn
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    jeddyhi wrote: »

Why? Non-reedemers means s3 except for Neamhain.
    Nakrast
  • NakrastNakrast
    Vindictus Rep: 1,060
    edited May 11, 2017
    -> Ceara's interlude will be available to all players that have completed the non-Redeemers portions of the Corruption of the Goddess update <-
    jeddyhi wrote: »

:/
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    Oh. So I will be able to access it. I don't know a redeemer from a non redeemer. I took Berbie stuff all the way though.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    The wording implies you'd have to finish every story up to killing Neamhain.

However, last bits of info on EU forums suggested that the Ceara story is locked behind Neamhain kill completion.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vladino wrote: »

In order to continue existing as a god. I actually read from one of my friends (this was a rough translation) That the current Neamhain is a Failed awakened Neamhain. Cichol is the reason she got Metal Wings. So the Neamhain you meet in Mabinogi is then awakened in another Vessel.