[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

S3C2E3 - Patch notes, map and battles

Comments

• TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975

The picture doesn't show any mats, but it look like the helmet doesn't get any synthesis, and I'm not playing KR so I really have no idea.

I think revived or now won't matter at all.

why? I would like know it[/quote]

I don't understand your question. If you are asking about the revived status of the item (was a typo, I fixed it) matter or not, IDK why.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    Anyone can confirm return materials after dismantling are character bind or not?
  • ArgazielArgaziel
    Vindictus Rep: 720
    The picture doesn't show any mats, but it look like the helmet doesn't get any synthesis, and I'm not playing KR so I really have no idea.

I think revived or now won't matter at all.

why? I would like know it

I don't understand your question. If you are asking about the revived status of the item (was a typo, I fixed it) matter or not, IDK why.[/quote]

Ok, sorry for question

• 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    Sorry been rather busy but yes. That screen does indeed show what you get before Dismantling. Also to get your Attack Limit and Damage Reflect mats back you HAVE to use the Extraction Rune. :)
  • ArgazielArgaziel
    Vindictus Rep: 720
    Sorry been rather busy but yes. That screen does indeed show what you get before Dismantling. Also to get your Attack Limit and Damage Reflect mats back you HAVE to use the Extraction Rune. :)

How much Extraction rune?
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    @TheDayInLove
    @탱크블레이드

Any information on:
    • the armor\wep abilities\effects (e.g. Siglint Thunder, Burdening Curse) -- Are these the same and only work in Donegal?
    • are the shards fixed rolls (5 preset values)?
    • details on how to obtain this extraction rune (cost)?
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    They are the same. Just works in Donegal only since the lvl 95 weapons comes from there.
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    Can anyone confirm whether you will be able to get back godly mats from dismantling the gear? Or only the fragments? If you got the godly mats back, that would at least provide an incentive to do material synthesis now...
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Question2 wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm whether you will be able to get back godly mats from dismantling the gear? Or only the fragments? If you got the godly mats back, that would at least provide an incentive to do material synthesis now...

That I don't know on. I can ask a few of my friends on KR about that. Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if you can't since those are easy to farm compared to scrolls and the stat shards for Att Limit and such. But once my friend Adell wakes up I'll ask her either in stream or in game.
  • gogoshicagogoshica
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    So are we getting any c2e3 mats at seal shop or we gonna have to pray that they drop from raids/battles?
  • PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    Start your prayers bruh. :'D