[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

S3C2E3 - Patch notes, map and battles

Comments

• TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    FlutterKai wrote: »
    Do mysterious grade shard level 1 Still increase att limit of level 95 gear?
    Yes. They even implemented the disassembly function so you can remove all the level 1 shards on your armor/weapon to reuse on your new lvl 95.
    And are godly mats still used to craft and change mats of level 95 gear?
    No idea, but I think the answer is yes since there is no new mats.

• RajivrocksRajivrocks
    Vindictus Rep: 905
    Hey guys, I read earlier that the rings need the dullahan essence or something but Junyoop a korean youtube told me they require the Abomination (habitant) essence.
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    edited March 11, 2017
    Rajivrocks wrote: »
    Hey guys, I read earlier that the rings need the dullahan essence or something but Junyoop a korean youtube told me they require the Abomination (habitant) essence.

Better trust Juny in that case, an actual Korean server player. Rather than some uncertain information from an unknown source.
  • MadeInKoreaMadeInKorea
    Vindictus Rep: 1,070
    edited March 12, 2017

I heard the same thing from Juny and decided to confirm it with another Korean streamer. This is the ss he provided me with:
    http://imgur.com/a/iwMou

The new rings use Dullahan's Essence akin to Abom's Ess for the lv85 belts and Eochaid's Ess for the earrings along with 2 of the new orange smooth shards.
    TheDayInLove
    +sad.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    Pretty much that. Though I literally just re-read the whole thread to see if I mentioned anything about the accessories. Guess not since no one asked me xD

But yes it's as said.

Rings = Dullahan
    Belts = Habitant (Abomination as you guys call him)
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    What the heck Juny. Guessing he thought they meant the belts or something.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    No Juny said in his stream the rings and belts needed what I mentioned. Information just easily gets twisted when it comes to KR content from what I have noticed. It's why I try to prevent that buuuuuuuuut well....I don't get asked much xD
  • RajivrocksRajivrocks
    edited March 13, 2017
    Ah man +sad I was saving my essences thatI dropped, I even bought one of a guy +cry I'll ask juny again when I see him stream but that screenshot is pretty daming.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Ah man +sad I was saving my essences thatI dropped, I even bought one of a guy +cry I'll ask juny again when I see him stream but that screenshot is pretty daming.

I stream KR every night tbh. I haven't seen Juny on Vindi in quite a while but he may be working on another character. But yeah the rings are specifically Dullahan Essence and the Belts are Specifically Habitant Essence.
  • RajivrocksRajivrocks
    edited March 13, 2017
    I stream KR every night tbh. I haven't seen Juny on Vindi in quite a while but he may be working on another character. But yeah the rings are specifically Dullahan Essence and the Belts are Specifically Habitant Essence.

Ah okay, I Am gonna make 2 belts and sell em then I guess and make another one and keep it for myself. concerning Juny. he stream vindi quiet often though strange that you haven't seen him online.

BTW: where do you stream, twitch? I'd like to check it out. If you could provide me the link to your channel that would be dope :)

• 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드

Ah okay, I Am gonna make 2 belts and sell em then I guess and make another one and keep it for myself. concerning Juny. he stream vindi quiet often though strange that you haven't seen him online.

BTW: where do you stream, twitch? I'd like to check it out. If you could provide me the link to your channel that would be dope :)

Yes I stream on twitch. My channel is on my profile here xD
  • boddoleboddole
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    Can anyone confirm/deny that Paradise Stones will be used on the 95 gear?
  • MadeInKoreaMadeInKorea
    Vindictus Rep: 1,070
    edited March 28, 2017
    boddole wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm/deny that Paradise Stones will be used on the 95 gear?

Yes, you will need Paradise Stones to enhance lv95 gear. We recently got a change to their description stating that they work on lv95 gear as of the last update if you check in game.
    boddole
  • ArgazielArgaziel
    Vindictus Rep: 720
    Do mysterious grade shard level 1 Still increase att limit of level 95 gear?
    Yes. They even implemented the disassembly function so you can remove all the level 1 shards on your armor/weapon to reuse on your new lvl 95

How can you use disassembly function? How much cost it?
    edited March 29, 2017
    Argaziel wrote: »

How can you use disassembly function? How much cost it?

I don't play KR, so u might want to summon @탱크블레이드

Though, based on what I read and this pic
    i14022665899.jpg
    Dismantle an item will dismantle the components you used to craft that item (you can see Inherited Power Fragments and Sealed Power: Fragments in that pic) and return all the Mysterious/Abyssal shard you used on it. Enchant and enhance doesn't matter and the cost is minimal, as you can see.
  • ArgazielArgaziel
    Wow 4k for dismantle :) We can dismantle on revived weapon?
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited March 29, 2017

Do we get all the godly mats back too?
    edited March 30, 2017
    The picture doesn't show any mats, but it look like the helmet doesn't get any synthesis, and I'm not playing KR so I really have no idea.

I think revived or not won't matter at all.
  • ArgazielArgaziel
    edited March 30, 2017
    ikevi wrote: »

Do we get all the godly mats back too?

I dont know it, but I think not

The picture doesn't show any mats, but it look like the helmet doesn't get any synthesis, and I'm not playing KR so I really have no idea.

I think revived or now won't matter at all.

why? I would like know it