[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

EU Regions rip

ARNISARNIS
Vindictus Rep: 100
edited February 18, 2017 in General Discussion
Hello, i have question after migration from eu my country was blocked but i have account since 2012 and i have acces to play,. but on this server i cant saying region locked... Then mean rip my chars? But funny that i have 2 accounts and with other account after migration work fine... Good job nexon...

Comments

• SamalenkoSamalenko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    edited February 18, 2017
    Did you transfer you account to global launcher?
  • ARNISARNIS
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Ofc
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    edited February 18, 2017
    Interesting, would you mind posting on the 2nd account?

Also what country are you from?
  • BAND1TASBAND1TAS
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    U mean write here with my second account ? Im from lithuania.
  • MylewMylew
    Vindictus Rep: 1,390
    you fell for it, he just wants to block your 2nd account too
    LavonneController001GewelliriousZupseroTetsujinPixelPantsuV0lterix
  • RachnaelRachnael
    Vindictus Rep: 820
    is it forbidden to have more than one account now? o.O
  • LoreataLoreata
    Vindictus Rep: 320
    Rachnael wrote: »
    is it forbidden to have more than one account now? o.O

No, he is from a country that is IP-blocked. For some reason on EU the block did not always work, and now, after migration it started to work so many players who played on EU before cannot play anymore.... at least that's what I think happened.
    XieOrder5
  • AschennùteAschennùte
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    it is not "For some reason on EU the block did not always work", the block worked but it didn't come from day one.
    all accounts made before that block were allowed to play, and they continued to play all time long (included my guild leader and admin of HeroesDB), which was perfectly fair and reasonable.
    after the migration the staff now in charge decided not giving a ... and activated the ban for eveyone from those countries, erasing the annoyance from the source.
    funny thing is, it seems it doesn't work, since the OP said that he can still play from one of his accounts, so odd, hah.

well, they want just to close the service giving the way they handle the issues.
  • skai147skai147
    Vindictus Rep: 210
    They promised we will be able to play after migration and now what? Killing player base even more than ever. oh boi
    I'll wait a few weeks maybe a month more and if nothing changes then yeah, pretty much goodbye vindictus.
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    Trump should start to unban everything/one related to Russia :^)