[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
KR's Nov 3rd update, when everybody is Fiona
This patch including:
- The enchant revamp that I mentioned in the other topic
- Purple primaries now draw stats from a pool of 5 different fixed stats, but all of them allow you to +10, max 4* and use rank 8 ES. This doesn't affect existing item.
- Season 3 story battles shortened, now only consists of 1 or 2 map. All luminaries, ore veins removed from these.
- Name of stuff changed: Broken stuff -> Destroyed stuff, normal stuff -> Old stuff, Exquisite stuff -> stuff. Destroyed and Old are no longer obtainable.
- (Bring your salt) When enhancing item using stone lower than Empowered Stone (IMO this mean item level 70 and below), the cost and penalty is decreased.
- Muir nerfed. Now he will automatically fell off when his HP drop below a threshold.
Everybody is a Fiona
- Adds Interlude: Call of Duty... nvm, Call of Goddess story. You can start when finished the Syndicate story (Neamhain raid).
- You can obtain an item "NPC Transformation: Ceara" to transform yourself into Ceara.
- Some content is not available during transformation.
- Shared title now count into the total title count of your character.
- You gain 100% stats from them too, not only 80%.
- Ein Lacher's titles doesn't affected by this.
- Hair and Inner that only some character can buy is now available for everyone, as long as they have the same gender and body type.
- This change doesn't affect character exclusive hairs.
- Now you can use gamepad to play Succy Queen's nightmare and Muir's balancing minigame.
- Lots of adjustment for gamepad to support different character's unique mechanic, including Evie's casting save, Kai's revolver, Lynn's Jade Fox.
- Fixed a bug make Fiona immune to some attack when using Heavy Stander with Small Shield
- Fixed Delia sometime hitting enemy with Wild Star, Active Wild Star, Rising Comet, Full Moon but not dealing damage.
- Fixed Arisha's bug when using Crystal Burst and Ether Zone just before the mana stone come back to you. The buff is now applied correctly. (sound like the small glitch that allow you to restore Sta without getting the 10 seconds CD).
- Fixed Karok's Quick Dempsey to be triggered immediately after Duck (again, I have no idea about these skill).
- Evie will stay still and Snap if you press Snap and stop moving (release movement button?) at once.
- Fixed a bug that make Niflheim battle auto fail when all party member died in normal difficulty.
- Fixed the bug that show incorrect trade properties when you click on a linked item.
and 8 others.