[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

More Confessions

Comments

• XieXie
    Vindictus Rep: 2,115
    edited February 8, 2017
    Random confession: Sorry guys, it makes me too sad and hurts me too much to even look at Vindictus anymore, I'm gonna be wandering for a while, take care, I wish you guys the best ^ ^;

Discord: Xienne - Jaexin#7143
    Steam: Diane/Xienne/Jaexin
  • hi5joshhi5josh
    Vindictus Rep: 2,010
    Xie wrote: »
    Random confession: Sorry guys, it makes me too sad and hurts me too much to even look at Vindictus anymore, I'm gonna be wandering for a while, take care, I wish you guys the best ^ ^;

What happened? Want to talk about it?
  • AbyssofthorAbyssofthor
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    edited February 15, 2017

Why you do dis xie jfpFJvn.png

Confession I haven't been able to log in on forums for a very long time Ivars1U.png But now i can I have been playing BDO and WOT and got bored of both and waiting for 95 stuff to drop so i can see prices drop on stuff like thunder rings. xInJXzg.png
  • SanuienSanuien
    Vindictus Rep: 2,720
    Confession: I have no idea how to end a relationship that has no love ;-; I'm not usually the one to dump, but to get dumped.
  • DrãoDrão
    Vindictus Rep: 1,515

Weird question, did you used to play TF2 a lot? 'cause like back in 2010-2013ish I had a steam friend with a similar name (might have been the same name, but IDK she's not my steam friend anymore) who would play that game all the time.

giphy.gif
  • LaludiaLaludia
    Vindictus Rep: 1,690
    Sylarius wrote: »

Miracle is fet. Anyone who denies it is one of her minions.

I really like Xie and Laludia. :3

2 months later and I see this. I really need to get my forum game up.

My confession: Mira isn't fet,. I'm a minion. Also Syl is cool. C:
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    My confession: I hate people , wish to be a cat :'(
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    Sanuien wrote: »
    confession: I still dont have courage to talk to someone on the phone...

It always happens to me too but only when total strangers call me.

1st confession: When i was a kid i had a habit of collecting electronic components and piling them up in my desk

2nd confession: I wish i already had the money to buy my own house
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    if you dont have courage to talk by phone maybe try to sms typing
    Soany
  • misakamisakamisakamisaka
    Vindictus Rep: 1,685
    I've got one confession to make! Or twooooo. I honestly miss the old forums so much. I know that it had a bunch of problems such as not even loading sometimes and being slow (maybe it was just on my end). The design was old and outdated too but I admit, I grew to like it after some time from posting on it to either sell things or read for fun on what everyone talked about on it/maybe join in on some from time to time. A few days ago I remembered reading somewhere that the old forums were read-only and I got a little bit excited thinking about that since I wanted to go through them a little bit and reminisce butttttt then I found out that it's totally offline now and I won't be able to see it anymore ):

My second one would be how much Vindictus means to me. And boy does it mean a lot. Over the past couple years that I've been playing this game, I feel like I always come back for some time then quit again. Maybe it's just me wanting to satsify that nostalgic feel of raiding or just to wanting to experience the combat style vindi has to offer for just a teeny bit. Or maybe it's what I gained from playing it all this time. I've made so many friends, met so many new interesting and unique people in this community, had so many laughs and tears, and just so many satisfying moments of my life on this game. I even met my first boyfriend and although we aren't together anymore, it's the experience in real life that I gained from it that matters. I've stayed up hours past midnight just talking to people I've met here about things that aren't even vindi related, topics that were either depressing or interesting. Some of the friends I've made here are friends that became more than just people I played vindi with or were in a guild with; they became people that I've grown to care about so much. I guess I'm sort of rambling at this point but the point I'm trying to make is that vindi is more than just a game to me, now that I look at it.

I haven't played this game in quite a few months because my interest in it died out after Regina's release and pretty much obtaining everything I've ever wanted on my Evie. This is actually my first post on these new forums >.< Andddd I wanted to write something here while I'm playing a bit again :D
    Weiss_Oswald
  • oCharlotteoCharlotte
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    edited March 24, 2017
    Confession#1342781437281947328190: Since I've stopped playing Vindictus I've been battleing depression for about 2 years. I've resorted to smoking cigarettes and on top of that trying to soothe my mind via other video games or just straight up watching videos, whether it be youtube or naughty stoofs >////<.

Been super stressed and depressed. Curse you Vindictus, this is your fault :(
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Confession: I like to hide my snacks from my family/friends. Is that a confession? o.O It is a habit +shy
  • SuukeiSuukei
    Vindictus Rep: 3,220
    edited June 12, 2017
    Confession: 6 months free of drama of my sis-in-law since she moved out. I really miss having my bro living me ever since he moved out with her.
    Another confession: I have never been hugged by someone in such a long time or a real one.
  • john10john10
    Vindictus Rep: 2,755
    was arrested and went to hospital x5 or more because of depression
  • john10john10
    my best friend was always black
    maxresdefault.jpg
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    edited June 12, 2017
    Suukei wrote: »
    Confession: 6 months free of drama of my sis-in-law since she moved out. I really miss having my bro living me ever since he moved out with her.
    Another confession: I have never been hugged by someone in such a long time or a real one.

I'll confess i'm fighting tears while reading the last sentence and then reading john10's. I would give you a hug if i could whoever you are. ; )
    john10 wrote: »

That's sad. I hope you got better by now!
    john10
  • john10john10
    Suukei wrote: »

I'll confess i'm fighting tears while reading the last sentence and then reading john10's. I would give you a hug if i could whoever you are. ; )
    john10 wrote: »

That's sad. I hope you got better by now!

dont mind me i wouldnt want another trip there
  • ThyNameIsSpazzyThyNameIsSpazzy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,820
    Confession #18723912 :

Think i finally found someone
    7e12ff8cc300219c5366e702659df0c3.gif
  • DrãoDrão
    Vindictus Rep: 1,515
    Confession: I didn't actually graduate in Spring 2017, I have to take a summer course and graduate in Summer 2017 because I don't check my school email :(
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Confession. My friend made me tattoo upside down . I look like idiot now and i will never show my back again :'(