[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Protest against the ban of Sanitee was held on EU

Venessa_NuitVenessa_Nuit
Vindictus Rep: 720
in Off Topic Discussion
We respectfully dissagree with the ban of Sanitee.

The following players were observed in attendance:
SMSact
BesttArcher
Lockdown
JigokuOtoko
Ealyth
TheGreatAlucard
Velladora
Chattoeu
Venessa_Nuit
Lumicatia
Edyta_pl
Dantelle
Homura_PL
LeGoofy
Narisara
KapitanGleba
Sokolataki
Alishia
Firaith
Slesarev
Karmelowa
Somiii
Elensarr
Yurisaki
ASFamily
Sugah
Kahlonyosef
TheFullPower
m9od3b.jpg
We loved her website which was an important part of the community, that really makes this good game great.
We ask that you either unban her, or at the very least properly explain why the decision to ban her was made, if it actually has grounds at all.

With the record of deleting threads of this kind, I would like to point out, that this post in no way violates any of the rules of conduct you listed.:
- we dissagree politely and civilly
-it does not include profanity
-we were not racist towards anyone
-Anyone is free to express their opinion on this
-We are not making claims on what nexon's actions and intentions are beyond the statements and lack thereof we recieved from Nexon itself. We are not trying to "spread fear, uncertainty and doubt" We are in fact even actively giving Nexon NA an opportunity to address and hopefully put to rest some of the fears that the community has had for a while.
- Not shaming anyone
- there's nothing inappropriate about the image
-we attached no links, least of all offensive
- we aren't advertising any other games
- this thread was posted once
FlufffyParrotMrGoldDraciusenPrototypemindKhloeDisgardMochiSweetTyphoonLeeZensRelastatisand 1 other.

Comments

• ArixArix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    #UnbanSanitee +cry
  • FlufffyParrotFlufffyParrot
    Vindictus Rep: 1,055
    Unban sanitee PLEASEE
  • Rena_RyuguRena_Ryugu
    Vindictus Rep: 765
    I think they will serious consider this protest as you brought half vindi player base protesting.. 11 ppls :D
  • Venessa_NuitVenessa_Nuit
    Vindictus Rep: 720
    Rena_Ryugu wrote: »
    I think they will serious consider this protest as you brought half vindi player base protesting.. 11 ppls :D
    More people were there, just not at the same time. I have a video and I could count 28 people - and they're listed in the post.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Shame that such a long time player and contributor has been treated this way.
    XieMrGoldKhloeMochiSweetPixelPantsu
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    This goes to show how much Sanitee impacted the game. Players from all corners are rallying to support her. If that's not dedication, I don't know what is.
  • AkamuCZAkamuCZ
    Feel free to add me to the list. Haven´t played for some time but still remember Sanitee being a really nice person.
  • DesireOfMineDesireOfMine
    Vindictus Rep: 1,650
    You can add me to the list +1!
  • MrGoldMrGold
    Vindictus Rep: 1,490
    Same
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    edited February 1, 2017
    We ask that you either unban her, or at the very least properly explain why the decision to ban her was made, if it actually has grounds at all.

Just so you guys know, she was given the exact reason for her ban in a ticket and it is without a doubt a program that violates the TOU.

So since the purpose was completed, I would like to lock this thread after today.
This discussion has been closed.