[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Permanent Berserker's Listless Ghost's Possession

Comments

• NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    edited October 30, 2016
    On a less angry note, I wouldn't mind having more temporary artifacts for events like the ghost's possesion and that weird april fool's doll we had a while back. I just wish they'd do something fun with them like using unimplemented artifact effects instead of making them all cat statues. Otherworldly Pocketwatch's sp skill cooldown thing could be a lot of fun on some characters. People would mostly just use it to get multiple lockdowns in one run but they could also try to innovate new skill rotations that might inspire the devs to rethink our characters' skillsets.
  • AbyssofthorAbyssofthor
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    Necrochild

Abyssofthor

I don't see how +5 Attack Speed +200 Defense +2 Stamina Berserker Enchant: +30 ATT/M.ATT and Stamina Recovery and 500 sp is OP. How about you just say that you would be jelly if it was permanent that someone would get one these while you had to grind pvp seals for you're artifact. 5 speed isn't going make you move at macha speed and 200 defense wont make a difference on how much HP you would lose plus 2 stamina really that's nothing. Seriously you can get any of these stats with enchanting minus the 5 speed so 5 speed isn't going to break the game now is it.
    image So tell me Necrochild did it take you all whole day figure what meme you were going to use respond to me. Here is a gold star for you're effort you earn it image

People keep on saying it's OP like I am going rekt everyone with this ghost. Not to mention isn't everyone else going to try to get this if they grind the spirits for it so how is it going to be OP when everyone has it. image
    Necrochild
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    Need the paw version of this
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    To those of you arguing that the 500 SP is OP, it's barely any different from Greater Cat Statue.
    Greater Cat Statue is 250 SP every 70 seconds, while the ghost one is 500 SP every 120 seconds.
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    Hey guys please keep the topic constructive.
  • TsiiiTsiii
    Vindictus Rep: 2,175
    Oh, it's not perm? Guess I won't even bother finishing farming it LOL
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765

I never bothered with the halloween event because it's only one title and gives you a ghost that goes away in 30 days. I must be Pac-man.
  • BreadmanBreadman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    Ikarsu
    Ikarsu said:

I never bothered with the halloween event because it's only one title and gives you a ghost that goes away in 30 days. I must be Pac-man.
    Not to mention, the event is incredibly tedious. RNG event drops, hooray!
    Good thing the ghost is just 1 candy per day and not included in the 200/250 turnins.
  • LaosduudeLaosduude
    Vindictus Rep: 3,005
    The spirits aren't bad to get, people are just too focused per boss or erg they pop and it drives you crazy. I was playing this week just to go for some other items and I magically have 20 spirits to turn in.
  • ArthyenArthyen
    Vindictus Rep: 635
    I just need to login like ten more days to get my mini reaper and this event will be forgotten quickly. Shame this artifact is not perm like the eternal dream brooch.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Laosduude
    Laosduude said:

The spirits aren't bad to get, people are just too focused per boss or erg they pop and it drives you crazy. I was playing this week just to go for some other items and I magically have 20 spirits to turn in.
    Lochlann plains is a pretty good spot to farm imo if you're lucky enough to find the 8 erg pot secret vault.
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    You can just run the unveiling truth a few times and get all the spirits needed.
  • OkatsuOkatsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,665
    The artifact gives fast / passion without the massive loss in balance and restores twice as much SP as a cat statue in the same amount of time. Not to mention it's able to be enchanted to get another fast on there if it were permanent. The reason it's rational to give this item such an over the top stat boost is because it's only temporary. If you want a perm one why shouldn't you have to do PvP like literally every other person has to do...? And for 40/60 spirits while the other things in the shop for spirits cost 200+?

This literally doesn't make any sense at all. You're literally saying they should give you an option for getting rewarded for doing no work solely because you don't want to do it.
  • AbyssofthorAbyssofthor
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    edited October 31, 2016
    Okatsu
    Okatsu said:

The artifact gives fast / passion without the massive loss in balance and restores twice as much SP as a cat statue in the same amount of time. Not to mention it's able to be enchanted to get another fast on there if it were permanent. The reason it's rational to give this item such an over the top stat boost is because it's only temporary. If you want a perm one why shouldn't you have to do PvP like literally every other person has to do...? And for 40/60 spirits while the other things in the shop for spirits cost 200+?

This literally doesn't make any sense at all. You're literally saying they should give you an option for getting rewarded for doing no work solely because you don't want to do it.
    but but but you would get one too if you grind the spirits for it image why are you so fiercely against this just let it happen. image Doesn't have to be 40 or 60 I am willing to grind 100 or 200 spirits for it image that's how determined I am for it to be permanent. image This also means I would play the game for the rest of the event to get this done on as many alts as possible. image
  • OkatsuOkatsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,665
    Abyssofthor

but but but you would get one too if you grind the spirits for it image why are you so fiercely against this just let it happen. image Doesn't have to be 40 or 60 I am willing to grind 100 or 200 spirits for it image that's how determined I am for it to be permanent. image This also means I would play the game for the rest of the event to get this done on as many alts as possible. image
    This also means that some people will have to farm much harder than others because getting this artifact relies on RNG rates.
    This also means that people that aren't / can't be active for said event will not even have a chance at getting said artifact.
    All this while we still have the means of obtaining these things already.
  • LaosduudeLaosduude
    Vindictus Rep: 3,005
    Might as well give it to us. The game is already on the route of making things easier :^)
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited October 31, 2016
    Okatsu
    Okatsu said:

The artifact gives fast / passion without the massive loss in balance and restores twice as much SP as a cat statue in the same amount of time.
    It gives 500 SP every 120 seconds, while Greater Cat is 250 SP every 70 seconds.
    PixelPantsu
  • CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    If it's not permanent it's not worth doing.
    PixelPantsu
  • NytsuyaNytsuya
    Vindictus Rep: 2,710
    edited October 31, 2016
    Power creep in games is bound to happen.. I'd say let there be a perm version just unenchantable for balance reasons. As it is now I wont even bother logging in for it.
  • OlphenaOlphena
    Vindictus Rep: 520
    IT doesn't matter, like anything else in the game, you never win.

I've attempted to address these issues but have found that it is worthless, as is this game.

I can only hope the rest of you do as I do and find something better (Shouldn't be too hard.)