[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Monster Bingo Thread!

Comments

• PristinaPristina
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Yeah normally the easy ones are random.. but when i did one run it was instant
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    edited January 18, 2017
    in previous bingo, the raid boss was a sure drop...though we'd have discovered it by now. might be 2 normal bosses this time.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Apparently Shakarr doesn't even drop the random ticket.
  • SAXSAX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,605
    That moment when i already got the bingo full cuz last event boxes work on this one
    Order5XieLoLoBootyAqua22
  • CoffeebeansCoffeebeans
    Vindictus Rep: 1,140
    Why isn't Nexon giving us hints like the last Bingo event? There's even less players, we need a helping hand. :(
  • SAXSAX
    edited January 18, 2017
    I'm getting so many whispers on west server asking how do i got full bingo already +haha
    BTW guys you don't get the completed lines more than once,only the GG line the others appear black, you can still get the 3,5,8, full bingo reward tho
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    Big Horn Yeti

o3Rf5iB.jpg
    BladehawkDinko4TheWinCatAngelKiwiFurMixxiaChunmander
  • CoffeebeansCoffeebeans
    Vindictus Rep: 1,140
    Maybe it's like the old bingo events where it's 1 on weekdays and 2 on weekends.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Don't forget not to clear your board until you've gotten full Blackout the first time. Likely this is like the last where you can complete it more than once, but just to be on the safe side or in case you don't have time to farm it up again.
  • JemmekJemmek
    Vindictus Rep: 305
    Looking at the bingo board for a previous bingo event the first day during that one was also Prairie Gnoll. Idk if coincidence but I thought it might prove useful some way or another.
    http://vindictus.nexon.net/community#/showthread.php?1421758-Monster-Bingo-5-7-2015-5-27-2015-Monster-Locations&nxid=15
    Order5
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    what's the day 1 bingo battle?
  • BoatGodBoatGod
    Vindictus Rep: 2,575
    i forgot. when day 2 hits, can we still get day 1 ticket number?
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    edited January 18, 2017
    BoatGod wrote: »
    i forgot. when day 2 hits, can we still get day 1 ticket number?

Since we have those pouches, it should still be possible to get ticket 1. Though its not going to be a guaranteed drop like it is today, i.e those bosses stop dropping Ticket 1.
    At least that's how previous Bingo events have gone.
  • Dinko4TheWinDinko4TheWin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,400
    So we can only get one bingo ticket per day? (Last I remember it was 2 battles and 2 per day.)
  • SAXSAX
    So we can only get one bingo ticket per day? (Last I remember it was 2 battles and 2 per day.)

well the event last more than 25 days so i wont be surprised if its 1 thicket per day
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815

No the last time it was just the weekends that had double tickets, 4 bosses. From the announcement though I don't see that being the case this time.
    However this time you can get extra tickets by obtaining pouches, so technically you can get up to 4 tickets a day.
  • A_Little_EerieA_Little_Eerie
    Vindictus Rep: 655
    edited January 18, 2017
    I'm getting the tickets but they aren't showing up in my inventory. :(

Edit: Nvm I'm blind. Time to grind on every character.
  • GodlessHeathenGodlessHeathen
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    I got 3 tickets running 2 raids. 1 from Shady Forest and 2 from a single Lahgodessa run.
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    edited January 19, 2017
    @ dazedgumball

Maybe update the post with the ticket numbers they drop? ex. Big Horn Yeti (1)
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    DownIoad wrote: »
    @ dazedgumball

Maybe update the post with the ticket numbers they drop? ex. Big Horn Yeti (1)

It's already there.
    DownIoad