[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Monster Bingo Thread!

Comments

• PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Proof of Courage for #3 as well.
  • MichieMichie
    Vindictus Rep: 530
    edited January 20, 2017
    Yeah, Proof of Courage has other #3.

e412a2e7_o.png
    KiwiFurMixxiaChunmander
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Updated.
    edited January 20, 2017
    So if you miss a day there's no guaranteed way to get specific missing numbers, correct?
  • HodgeHodge
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    So if you miss a day there's no guaranteed way to get specific missing numbers, correct?

That's what I'm trying to ask. I want to know if we can go back and get #1 on the 26th day, #2 on the 27th day, etc.

• KaiTheArcherKaiTheArcher
    Vindictus Rep: 735
    Hodge wrote: »

That's what I'm trying to ask. I want to know if we can go back and get #1 on the 26th day, #2 on the 27th day, etc.

seems unlikely
  • CatAngelCatAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 2,395
    edited January 20, 2017
    KnightRider should use this thread to find the bingo tickets. Kappa
  • ChunmanderChunmander
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    edited January 21, 2017

If you miss a day you can use the bingo pouches to try your luck at getting your missing number, it'll give you a random number even if you have them already.
    In order to get bingo pouches you need bingo tickets which drops at any raid category battle (note that shakaar, muir and succubus are not considered raids so you won't get tickets from them) .
    Limit is 3 pouches per day so either farm up tickets or get them as you go.
    Question2 wrote: »
    So as i understand it, the two different battles give the same number so you dont have to do them both?

Correct. However, it isn't guaranteed to drop 100% of the time, as I recall.
    They made the numbers drop in 2 different battles, I assume, so that if you can't do one you can do the other but of course past bingo events have been screwed up through this when they made one number drop in 2 s3 raids.
    And the numbers ARE guaranteed if you do the correct battle(s), but of course there was one event where it was randomly dropped but I believe it was for a random number pouch.
  • KourinKourin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,375
    edited January 21, 2017
    #4 - Earth Shaker Zaka

Any news on whether there are 2 bingo numbers today? Since it's the weekend and that's how it worked last time.
    Mixxia
  • RizzleRizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,860
    edited January 21, 2017
    ^unless its rng, or we have to wait for reset, #4 is not Earthshaker Zaka.
    Ran twice.
    Rizzle wrote: »
    ^unless its rng, #4 is not Earthshaker Zaka.

The reset hasn't occurred yet, so I'm going to place it on pending until there's a 100% confirmation.
  • RizzleRizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,860
    confirmed: #4 is Earthshaker Zaka. Had to wait for reset.
  • GravelordDoritoGravelordDorito
    Vindictus Rep: 450
    edited January 21, 2017
    Bingo #4 confirmed for Zaka

gdbi3QY.jpg
    KiwiFurMixxiaChunmander
  • SuukeiSuukei
    Vindictus Rep: 3,220
    edited January 21, 2017
    X2boVb9.jpg

Comfirmed. #4 is Earth Shaker Zaka

Someone mentioned it's at Hunter at the Ruins, too.
    Mixxia
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    Someone posted in mega I ran to confirm, Hunter at the Ruins.

CF6pjlh.jpg

KiwiFurMixxiaChunmander
  • GravelordDoritoGravelordDorito
    Vindictus Rep: 450
    Confirmed #4 is also at hunter at the ruins
    Chunmander wrote: »

If you miss a day you can use the bingo pouches to try your luck at getting your missing number, it'll give you a random number even if you have them already.
    In order to get bingo pouches you need bingo tickets which drops at any raid category battle (note that shakaar, muir and succubus are not considered raids so you won't get tickets from them) .
    Limit is 3 pouches per day so either farm up tickets or get them as you go.
    Question2 wrote: »
    So as i understand it, the two different battles give the same number so you dont have to do them both?

Correct. However, it isn't guaranteed to drop 100% of the time, as I recall.
    They made the numbers drop in 2 different battles, I assume, so that if you can't do one you can do the other but of course past bingo events have been screwed up through this when they made one number drop in 2 s3 raids.
    And the numbers ARE guaranteed if you do the correct battle(s), but of course there was one event where it was randomly dropped but I believe it was for a random number pouch.
    We were asking if there's any guaranteed way to get a missed number like there was in the last Bingo. Random pouches are of course random.
  • LingtseLingtse
    Vindictus Rep: 520
    Pretty sure you just have to rely on RNG now. This is the gimmick of provoking every day play with this type of event.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    I calculated that there are 36 days in total for this event period. Each number that drops corresponds to each of the 25 days of the event while the remaining days you have to rely on RNG and hope to get the numbers you want. Unlike the last event, we don't have the 5 coupon Gold pouch that guarantees you a number that you don't have yet. This and laghodessa giving 2 coupons per run is also a catalyst as well.
    edited January 21, 2017
    Just a reminder that the 5 runs of Laghodessa is not intended for the NA. It will revert back to unlimited the next maintenance. Ehgess stated below!

Ehgess wrote: »
    The daily limit changes for old Colhen battles was not intended for our region. We will be reverting this change on test and plan to apply it to Live by next week's maintenance.