[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

KR's Oct 19th update.

Comments

• NiburuNiburu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,430
    Useful, but I already have maxed armor lmao, sooo
  • NiahselNiahsel
    Vindictus Rep: 820
    would be nice to 72 replacement scrolls rank A and under that actually gave halfway decent stat boosts and other interesting proc effects, would make the game more interesting anyway. like the special effects from s3 oj weapons except it could be used everywhere.
  • FionaUchihaFionaUchiha
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    edited October 30, 2016
    >deleted tricky

+cry
  • Ertxz18Ertxz18
    Vindictus Rep: 1,390
    I'm guessing this thread is now relevant to the most recent patch coming next week.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    No idea. NA never gives near as much info on the patch updates as KR. They only gave a small bit of the juicy information.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    @FionaUchiha

Re: Tricky ES being dropped. In @TheDayInLove original post it says:
    ower some scroll's rank. Maelstrom, Divine Punishment, Sentinel, Tricky, Warlord, Diamond ES will become rank A (there is more, just not figured out yet).

72 discontinued scroll
    Quote Originally Posted by Discontinued
    Tricky

So if tricky is becoming rank A then it can't be discontinued....
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    So if tricky is becoming rank A then it can't be discontinued....

IIRC, I copied the list of 72 discontinued scrolls from Shippuu's post on his forum. The scroll might be getting lowered to rA and discontinued at the same time XD
  • V0lterixV0lterix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,555

Character
    Karok: Can go into Fast Dempsey right after ducking (I really have no idea about Karok).

We already had this in NA, but Nexon just removed it with the Alban Festival Update. Ducking = bobbing, second dodge. You used to be able to dodge while running then left click into Fast Dempsey/Flurry. You have to using bobbing twice before Fast now.