[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Missing characters

Comments

• FieryHellzFieryHellz
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    This is why nexon annoys the hell out of me... There was no need AT ALL for this migration crap. I swear if 100ish hours of work has gone im gonna be pretty damn peed off.
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    yeah from the pov of a na player this migration has been a dumpster fire for eu. between issues like yours, the almost doubling in cost of runes, transition to premier, and most of all the ip block straight up preventing people from playing ever again, i can only sympathize.
    Xie
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    Hello can you post the name of one of the characters.
    Also make sure you are logging into the correct server (EU) and are on the right account (since if you had an account on NA with the same email, migration required you to pick a new email.
  • SeuLSeuL
    Vindictus Rep: 210
    Hi after half a year being offline I wanted to play some Vindictus again,
    When i logged in I heard Service had migrated and was merged one week before.
    Is there any way to still restore Characters
    Eikn52
  • GnomleifGnomleif
    Bump.

Same here. Is there any way to get my characters back?
    Many highleverl characters i used 100's of hours on.

• EchelondEchelond
    Vindictus Rep: 110
    I was playing this game since launch date, it's like years of toil and struggle and all gone just because I didn't login a couple of months. Well done nexon...
    BlockOrDie
  • Zak_MeidoomZak_Meidoom
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    After reading all the players in this thread i guess my account is gone forever... but im gonna leave this here.
    I am a returning mercenary.. and just discovered all this migration thing after trying to login with my European account with no luck.
    Is there any way to recover my chars?
    Kazatoichi was the name of my Lann
  • BlockOrDieBlockOrDie
    Wow, Nexon. You just shoot yourself in the knee. So many deleted accounts which could have returned and give you some income.
    I quit the game in 2016 before merge. I have a lot of video records where I was doing solo runs on end-game bosses. Spent a lot of cash and invested helll lot of time acquiring titles (some of them were event-only).
    I was going to come back, but not with cleared account.

ALSO I DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY INFO ABOUT MIGRATION ON MY E-MAIL! I DIDN'T AGREED TO TRANSFER - THEN. BUT NOW I AGREE. I DON'T AGREE TO CHARACTER REMOVAL!

AND WHY STILL WITHOUT MY PERMISSION YOU TRANSFERED MY ACCOUNT, BUT NOT MY CHARACTERS?!
  • BlockOrDieBlockOrDie
    Wow, Nexon. You just shoot yourself in the knee. So many deleted accounts which could have returned and give you some income.
    I quit the game in 2016 before merge. I have a lot of video records where I was doing solo runs on end-game bosses. Spent a lot of cash and invested helll lot of time acquiring titles (some of them were event-only).
    I was going to come back, but not with cleared account.

ALSO I DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY INFO ABOUT MIGRATION ON MY E-MAIL! I DIDN'T AGREED TO TRANSFER - THEN. BUT NOW I AGREE. I DON'T AGREE TO CHARACTER REMOVAL!

AND WHY STILL WITHOUT MY PERMISSION YOU TRANSFERED MY ACCOUNT, BUT NOT MY CHARACTERS?
  • Count3rl33Count3rl33
    same here .. i looked for my characters in serveral possible eMails and both servers and cant find my Fiona Seldria Lv78 (i guess it was 78 ..) i played last time where was Vella the "fresh"-patch +1 or 2 months playtime before quitting
  • selaxytexselaxytex
    bump. I haven't played for years, just submitted a ticket as my old account had rare items on it that were season (and no longer obtainable I think?). If my characters are gone for good, there is no way I am starting over.