[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Missing characters

epicdrifterepicdrifter
Vindictus Rep: 100
in Account Support
Hi,
I'm a returning player, last time I've played was hmm, about 2 months before the merge. Now I've merged my account(s), but all my characters are missing. The worst thing is that I can only remember the name of one character. I've looked on all servers for my characters but there's none. Any ideas?

Comments

• D4rkyD4rky
    why my charakters got deleted? You should have send me an E-mail before you delete the charakters.... i also paid nx on this account.... just got 800 nx and an empty account back .... i want my charakters back if its possible....
  • MaybeUnBlockIsraelMaybeUnBlockIsrael
    Vindictus Rep: 1,180
    characters bro ...
    I wish I could even play the game again ... even if it is required to lose my accounts .
    I JUST WANT TO PLAY VINDICTUS AGAIN ;-;
    #Unblock_Israel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • duracellhaseduracellhase
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    Hi after half a year being offline I wanted to play some Vindictus again, had some tests this february so I only had real free time since wednesday.
    When i logged in I heard Service had migrated and was merged one week before.
    Is there any way to still restore Charackters or something.
  • CuzaCuzaCuzaCuza
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    edited February 27, 2017
    Hi, i played Vindictus for 2 years . Now, i dont play this game since 2015,the beginning of the year... Yesterday i want to check my account ,when i wrote ID and password, said is wrong or not id for this password... i try to reset my password but i dont receive email...my account is lost?
  • GKristiGKristi
    My characters have been deleted, i migrated to Nexon Global Launcher in 2016 summer, and since then I have not had access to the account, today I logged in and i saw all my characters is missing. How i can fix that?
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    Were you playing on the EU server or NA servers?
    CuzaCuza
  • CuzaCuzaCuzaCuza
    EU server
  • DealerDealer
    Please make sure you are logging into the right server.

If you still cannot find them then please file a ticket.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Service migration took place 1.5 week ago. People who haven't accepted new terms and migrated their accounts since at least summer 2016, have probably lost their accounts. You can try contacting support on this matter - perhaps it's not too late yet.
    CuzaCuza
  • CuzaCuzaCuzaCuza
    thx..
  • DealerDealer
    edited March 1, 2017
    I see, so yes it is possible that your characters are gone, but the account can probably still be transferred through the link provided here .

Note that they can only bring the account information and Nx balance.
    Sadly it may be too late to get character data transferred.
  • TaykonTaykon
    Hello. Same question.. I have played many years ago and today I saw that the game migrated and wanted to play again. I migrated my account but I have no characters. Is all my data gone?
  • DealerDealer
    I am sorry if you did not agree to the migration, there is no way to restore the characters.
  • CorelessCoreless
    Vindictus Rep: 790
    edited March 3, 2017
    @D4rky
    Since the start of the last Autumn, the migration of the European server to the Northern American community was announced. You had several months to log into the game and confirm the migration of your account. Otherwise, the account was going to be lost in the void of this depraved world — it was going to be deleted, erased, wiped out, removed.
  • DealerDealer
    If you did not accept merge before the deadline, your character data could not be transferred and was lost (due to some European laws) .
  • FieryHellzFieryHellz
    So I came back after maybe.... 5 months of off time with a few thousand NX still left in my account. I came back today (downloading on the global launcher right now) but when I go on my account to check my NX theres absolutely nothing there, neither any signs of transactions.

Will I also lose my character considering I was pretty high level and all. Plus the launcher never had any kind of agreement so Im confused to the instructions (btw I already made a global account in November ish)
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    They said nxbalance will get moved later im not sure if they did alleredy or not , you should send ticket though
  • AeledingAeleding
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    If you already migrated vindi to your global account beforehand you should be fine for your character.
    As for NX balance you should have a popup asking to migrate your NX balance to your global account the first time you login using the global launcher with any EU migrated account.
  • FieryHellzFieryHellz
    Aeleding wrote: »
    If you already migrated vindi to your global account beforehand you should be fine for your character.
    As for NX balance you should have a popup asking to migrate your NX balance to your global account the first time you login using the global launcher with any EU migrated account.

Yeah that didn't pop up ;/
  • FieryHellzFieryHellz
    I also just opened the game and my characters aren't there :(