[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Trivial things that shouldn't bother you but does

Comments

• dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    When certain outfitters are not direct purchase. I don't want to spend exorbitant amounts of money on RNG for just one outfitter that I really want.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Want to sell item. Said item is something that was on the mp and auto-equipped to you when it expired and you got it out of the mail. Now it's taken damage and needs to be repaired. Now you must repair all your items to repair it. Now you have no gold to post said item back up for sale.
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    Prototypemind

Want to sell item. Said item is something that was on the mp and auto-equipped to you when it expired and you got it out of the mail. Now it's taken damage and needs to be repaired. Now you must repair all your items to repair it. Now you have no gold to post said item back up for sale.
    You can repair an item by itself as you see your cursor turns into a hammer, click the item with that and you're good to go. But I see what you mean about the fishing out of gold repairs cost +pain
  • KourinKourin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,375
    edited December 8, 2016
    When you're walking and a group of people are walking towards you but don't bother moving to one side so you have to walk onto the freaking road while traffic is still moving and I absolutely despise these people, I almost got hit once, and for some reason there's always that one girl that makes a weird noise when you walk past them and this isn't trivial at all nor Vindictus related but it really bothers me.

Also, Hurks dodge in a party because it never seems to work.

And the fact that Anywynn doesn't have quest raids. Would have been nice to see Enzo + Crom merged into a single raid like Iset and Havan. That would have been epic.
    BloodAngelRiva
  • SylariusSylarius
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    -Life Flare not activating at 1 HP
    -Trying to think of a motto or character name
    -Getting undercut by 1g in the Marketplace
    -When Siege is at 11/12 for more than 2 seconds
  • RivaRiva
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
  • DeafEyeAnceDeafEyeAnce
    Vindictus Rep: 535
    When I communicate that I'm going to use supernova so no one else does it, but I look over during the animation and see three other Delia's using it as well. (ง'̀-'́)ง So much lockdown wasted.

On the other hand, seeing the boss go down before I can stop the wild-star charge, and accidentally use Supernova with 3 other Delias. (☞゚∀゚)☞
    PrototypemindSlothPrincess
    BloodAngel

You can repair an item by itself as you see your cursor turns into a hammer, click the item with that and you're good to go. But I see what you mean about the fishing out of gold repairs cost +pain
    Wow. The more you know! Finally used this last night. Quite a nice little nugget to know when you're ballin' on a budget.
    Some items require 15 godly cloth, 15 heavenly leather. Some require 17 godly cloth and 18 heavenly leather. Some items require 20 orbs and 10 paradise orbs. Some items require 10 orbs and 20 paradise orbs. I'm not even OCD and the mess vexes me. Who are these devs?
  • ZiggyStardustZiggyStardust
    Vindictus Rep: 1,110
    that after spending a fortune gearing up i realized that i never needed half of it.
  • iSungiSung
    Vindictus Rep: 720
    These kind of threads.
    Riva
    edited December 12, 2016
    ZiggyStardust

that after spending a fortune gearing up i realized that i never needed half of it.
    Spending a fortune to get a double enchanted +10 just to realize that's still only scrub tier, especially with 95 on the horizon.

Enchanting gear only to have Ferg turn it into a useless hunk of metal that costs millions in gold to restore the dura on.

Playing a game that frustrates me more than it makes me feel enjoyment many-a-day. Luckily there are a myriad of games on the horizon to take your place, Vindi.
  • SlothPrincessSlothPrincess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,420
    ~Having that s3 quest where Brynn wants to go to Ben Chenner with you and you can't get/turn in other quests until you complete that one
    ~Not getting a thank you after reviving someone
    ~People trashing talking in general chat
    ~People being rude, gross, "i'm better than you" in general
    ~Getting kicked by someone lower level than you
    ~Visiting Brynn thinking you got a new quest only for it to be the daily doppelganger one
    ~No marketplace in Berbhe
    ~The black screen after cutscenes for s3 raid bosses where you can't move but they're already damaging you

+sad
  • SpecificForumNameSpecificForumName
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    edited April 19, 2017
    Battle rewards (gold, EXP, and AP) will be awarded after 23586829129 seconds.
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    not being able to direct launch vindictus
    SojdazedgumballV0lterixTamagoPrototypemindhi5josh
  • hi5joshhi5josh
    Vindictus Rep: 2,010
    Suhpreme wrote: »
    not being able to direct launch vindictus

This might be the final nail in the coffin for me...
This discussion has been closed.