[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Trivial things that shouldn't bother you but does

Comments

• LaosduudeLaosduude
    Vindictus Rep: 3,005
    Multiprocessing not being a feature solely on your own client and having to rely on others when you have a machine that is 100x more than the vindictus recommended requirements
    AndromedaGM
  • PomPom
    Vindictus Rep: 1,385
    When you have to reselect the item you want to infuse and the element stone EVERY SINGLE TIME you want to try to infuse something
    TheGreatCreidne
  • TheGreatCreidneTheGreatCreidne
    Vindictus Rep: 2,655
    edited October 31, 2016
    When your Halloween Spirit is stuck behind a wall and doesn't teleport back...Literally just happened to me.

Ebonwings
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited November 1, 2016
    People who still can't Kraken in 2016.
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    -When you mute Vindictus through the in game menu but palalas still make that PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII sound and newer players keep throwing them at dragons.
    -The boat launch music and victory fanfares aren't tied to the music slider in the audio menu

I've started using streaming radio recently and have had to use sound mixer to get around the first one. Second one is just a "well that's too bad then" case if you want game sounds but absolutely no music.

When Lynn becomes incapacitated. Dat voice...

• ShealiaShealia
    Vindictus Rep: 515
    edited November 2, 2016
    Picking up an empty core.
    People that stand next to the switches in Bark and don't hit it when it turns blue.
    As one other said, holding R to Shield dash only to kick.
    Doppelgangers Shadow or whatever that quest is called that has been mentioned. FIX IT PLEASE
    All armor breaking except shoes when dropping off the cliffs in Misty Summit. Makes no sense lol...
    VahelDiRaizel
  • XieXie
    Vindictus Rep: 2,115
    That moment when Lann uses Belclaire on the green boss in Colru but the fire ring keeps flinching him so he keeps making all these weird noises. o////o;;; staaaaaph

And Brynn's Glitched Doppleganger Quest is driving me nuts too.

The fact that there's no hot springs and crafting stalls in Malina.

Getting caught on fire or poisoned by a burning/poisonous hero mob

When you try to spear/ hook A. Glas/Eochaid but your spear/hook misses D:
  • EbonwingsEbonwings
    Vindictus Rep: 1,790
    TheGreatCreidne

When your Halloween Spirit is stuck behind a wall and doesn't teleport back...Literally just happened to me.

Had this happen to me in a BCS run. So much anger.....

TheGreatCreidne
  • ZiggyStardustZiggyStardust
    Vindictus Rep: 1,110
    when you only want to pick up that magic powder, but no matter how you position yourself, the game decides that you are going to pick up everything else on the floor instead.
    TheGreatCreidneXieVahelDiRaizelShealiaKourinDeafEyeAnce
    ZiggyStardust

when you only want to pick up that magic powder, but no matter how you position yourself, the game decides that you are going to pick up everything else on the floor instead.

OMG yes! For years I've tried so many times to avoid junk loot. Same thing when I farmed ore in Fomorian Base. That dang fine fobellow tin would get in the way, even when it wasn't in the way!

VahelDiRaizelGewelliriousPixelPantsu
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    When people send invites for assist without consulting you first.
    When people you don't know randomly send out friend requests.
    When people you don't know whisper you.
    When you accidentally hit the "Sort All" button and then spend hours rearranging your inventory.
    When you are so close to +15, but Ferghus/RNG decide to pull the rug from underneath you at the last minute. (RIP +14 Regina Greatsword)
    When people have better fashion sense than you and then you spend hours trying to outdo them.
  • ShadowMadaraShadowMadara
    Vindictus Rep: 2,260
    Freaking old cat eye's ring CP mission and flaming ice crystel, crude trident are rare too
    VahelDiRaizel
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Trash armor in Laghodessa.
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    edited November 8, 2016
    When people tells their friends to kick you from party cause you're better Arisha than em Too specific? ; 3 ; oops.

Please do not name and shame.
    AndromedaGM

When you going ham on a boss and it teleports to the other side of the room for no reason...I'm talking to you Sea Hag Kamina >.>

• KourinKourin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,375
    edited November 8, 2016
    That Regina and Braha give you Plate and Heavy armor when they're the ones wearing the least clothing.

And also when people do their DK trans before my Paly trans so I can't abuse the no stamina animation skip.
  • SolarSnowSolarSnow
    Vindictus Rep: 635
    edited November 8, 2016
    Nitrozem
    Nitrozem said:

Freezing during the potion drink animation :(
    THIS
    6 years and still no fixes +sad
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    edited November 8, 2016
    People that have terrible fashion sense.
    Anthonytonyboy
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    Some low lvl items (Kobold Dagger) being as rare as Stable 45 or Keen 30-31.
    Laosduude
This discussion has been closed.