[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Hurk Second Weapon Officially Confirmed?

Comments

• MonohaMonoha
    Vindictus Rep: 1,485
    edited December 9, 2016
    Menrva
    Menrva said:

Bowtacojr
    Bowtacojr said:

DeafEyeAnce

I know everyone is sick of new characters, but I honestly hope we still get this character, even if Hurk takes her weapon first.
    She looks too close to Delia, so chances are if Hurk doesn't get that weapon, Delia might get it instead. Either that or Arisha.
    Her concept armor has been given to Arisha, so Arisha would be the closest to her.

It is really strange for Hurk to get this weapon instead...doesn't seem to fit him at all.

It's because those are fanarts, those aren't real.

ArellaRothTariro
  • MenrvaMenrva
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    edited December 9, 2016
    Monoha
    Monoha said:

Menrva
    Menrva said:

Bowtacojr
    Bowtacojr said:

DeafEyeAnce

I know everyone is sick of new characters, but I honestly hope we still get this character, even if Hurk takes her weapon first.
    She looks too close to Delia, so chances are if Hurk doesn't get that weapon, Delia might get it instead. Either that or Arisha.
    Her concept armor has been given to Arisha, so Arisha would be the closest to her.

It is really strange for Hurk to get this weapon instead...doesn't seem to fit him at all.

No, there is a Miul concept that is real, that was released along with Kradie, Haggie,Delia and Kiva's concepts. Miul's armor is pretty much exactly one of Arisha's [a bit more mage-ish], even the emblem on the hoodie is the same.
  • MonohaMonoha
    Vindictus Rep: 1,485
    Menrva
    Menrva said:

Monoha
    Monoha said:

Menrva
    Menrva said:

Bowtacojr
    Bowtacojr said:

DeafEyeAnce

No, there is a Miul concept that is real, that was released along with Kradie, Haggie,Delia and Kiva's concepts. Miul's armor is pretty much exactly one of Arisha's [a bit more mage-ish], even the emblem on the hoodie is the same.
    Looks pretty different to me.
    Only similar thing I can see is the hood.

• MenrvaMenrva
    Nah, it's the same set with a mage-ish spin to it. Even the hair and the expression are the same.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    edited December 10, 2016
    Except all those concepts above are fanmade, devcat only use their ideas here and there.
    Oh minus the arisha concept in monoha's post.
  • MenrvaMenrva
    That was the only concept I'd been referring to all along, if you'd cared to read.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    edited December 11, 2016
    I read it and what I've read is Miul in your post, anything relate to Miul, Kradie and Kiva are all fanmade, at least until now. Who knows Devcat will make another new char from that list, like they did it with Delia/Hagie.
  • MenrvaMenrva
    MochiSweet

I read it and what I've read is Miul in your post, anything relate to Miul, Kradie and Kiva are all fanmade, at least until now. Who knows Devcat will make another new char from that list, like they did it with Delia/Hagie.
    What? Fanmade? No, those concepts which included Haggie and Delia's are as official as they get. They were done by devcat themselves.
  • RadeRade
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    edited December 11, 2016
    Menrva
    Menrva said:

MochiSweet

What? Fanmade? No, those concepts which included Haggie and Delia's are as official as they get. They were done by devcat themselves.
    The one set of all the characters were made and released by Devcat for April Fools. They were officially made by them, yeah, but as a joke. They've made quite a habit recently of using April Fools concepts as a test for ideas that they've then actually made, as is the case with Delia, Sylas, and I believe Vella, much earlier. The images of Miul posted earlier were fanmade concepts that came up because of the April Fools concept, since practically everyone has decided to jump to the conclusion that those images represented actual planned characters, and not just potential ideas that they weren't willing to commit to, but were interested in seeing how the community felt about them.

MochiSweet
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    edited December 11, 2016
    Worry not they are going to use them as secondary weapons, wouldn't surprise me. This might starts right now for 2nd Hurk weapon being Cradie, at this point.. typical devCat
  • MenrvaMenrva
    Rade
    Rade said:

Menrva
    Menrva said:

MochiSweet

The one set of all the characters were made and released by Devcat for April Fools. They were officially made by them, yeah, but as a joke. They've made quite a habit recently of using April Fools concepts as a test for ideas that they've then actually made, as is the case with Delia, Sylas, and I believe Vella, much earlier. The images of Miul posted earlier were fanmade concepts that came up because of the April Fools concept, since practically everyone has decided to jump to the conclusion that those images represented actual planned characters, and not just potential ideas that they weren't willing to commit to, but were interested in seeing how the community felt about them.

Why are you stating the obvious? April Fools or not, they are still official and shouldn't be waved off, given that they've been reusing those concept for quite some time now.
  • RadeRade
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    Menrva
    Menrva said:

Rade
    Rade said:

Menrva
    Menrva said:

MochiSweet

Why are you stating the obvious? April Fools or not, they are still official and shouldn't be waved off, given that they've been reusing those concept for quite some time now.
    Because apparently it's not obvious that character concepts released for April Fool's should be treated as a possibility, not something that's definitely planned and in the works. It's possible we'll see Miul and Kiva and Cradie, but when you consider that there weren't very many people pleased with their designs, while there was substantial interest in Sylas and Delia, the likelihood is low, especially after this long and with some of the changes in leadership that have happened since then. It's not 'as official as they get'.
    MochiSweet
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    They were made by the devs though, were they not? That constitutes not being 'fan made' if so.
    Menrva
  • NiburuNiburu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,430
    Noburo
    Noburo said:

Why is Hurk shirtless in both the teaser video and that "Rule Breaker" image on the winter update page? Will he also be blowing up his shirt to gain attack speed?
    Yes pls :nosebleed:
  • NiburuNiburu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,430
    edited December 12, 2016
    AimAndKill

Hurk's secondary:
    -2 handed
    -On first teased it looks like he has his finger in some sort of trigger
    -whatever he has his finger on the trigger of seems to be resting on his shoulder
    -Cradie from this image (one of the 5 April fool's characters) has a cannon that would fit girl's posture on that first image: http://mmoculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Mabinogi-Heroes.png

-4th screenshot has blade sparks of a length that is similar to Carrie's cannon blade.
    Most likely conclusion: Hurk got Carrie's weapon or a modified version of it, so it's a cannon with a blade attached to it.
    Every time someone mentions those awful april fools characters, i die inside.
  • MenrvaMenrva
    Niburu
    Niburu said:

AimAndKill

Hurk's secondary:
    -2 handed
    -On first teased it looks like he has his finger in some sort of trigger
    -whatever he has his finger on the trigger of seems to be resting on his shoulder
    -Cradie from this image (one of the 5 April fool's characters) has a cannon that would fit girl's posture on that first image: http://mmoculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Mabinogi-Heroes.png

-4th screenshot has blade sparks of a length that is similar to Carrie's cannon blade.
    Most likely conclusion: Hurk got Carrie's weapon or a modified version of it, so it's a cannon with a blade attached to it.
    Every time someone mentions those awful april fools characters, i die inside.
    Not like they've been consistently reusing concepts from april fools posts amirite
  • DisgardDisgard
    Vindictus Rep: 1,695
    Is is confirmed by KR staff that Hurk's 2nd weapon will be dual-wield. I have tranlated the interview from 2 webzines: Sina and PC Games.
    You can check out the translation of PC Games interview in here
    BoatGod
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    can u imagine it being guns, lmao... vindictus trying its best to stay relevant
  • BoatGodBoatGod
    Vindictus Rep: 2,575
    edited December 18, 2016
    Suhpreme
    Suhpreme said:

can u imagine it being guns, lmao... vindictus trying its best to stay relevant
    guns? no its dual wielding bone ash cannons
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    Disgard
    Disgard said:

Is is confirmed by KR staff that Hurk's 2nd weapon will be dual-wield. I have tranlated the interview from 2 webzines: Sina and PC Games.
    You can check out the translation of PC Games interview in here
    Oh sweet, guess I wasn't completely wrong in the other thread after all. Really hope it turns out to be two parts that attach for certain attacks like I speculated.