[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Hurk Second Weapon Officially Confirmed?

Comments

• AimAndKillAimAndKill
    Vindictus Rep: 1,590
    edited December 13, 2016
    Hurk's secondary:
    -2 handed
    -On first teased it looks like he has his finger in some sort of trigger
    -whatever he has his finger on the trigger of seems to be resting on his shoulder
    -Cradie from this image (one of the 5 April fool's characters) has a cannon that would fit Hurk's posture on that first image: http://mmoculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Mabinogi-Heroes.png

-4th screenshot has blade sparks of a length that is similar to Carrie's cannon blade.
    Most likely conclusion: Hurk got Carrie's weapon or a modified version of it, so it's a cannon with a blade attached to it.
  • PomPom
    Vindictus Rep: 1,385

please.
    QuinqueAqua22NessaEsperHoshinakiEhgessKradnessEnigmaTaroBloudenDameEnNoir
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    AimAndKill

Hurk's secondary:
    -2 handed
    -On first teased it looks like he has his finger in some sort of trigger
    -whatever he has his finger on the trigger of seems to be resting on his shoulder
    -Cradie from this image (one of the 5 April fool's characters) has a cannon that would fit girl's posture on that first image: http://mmoculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Mabinogi-Heroes.png

-4th screenshot has blade sparks of a length that is similar to Carrie's cannon blade.
    Most likely conclusion: Hurk got Carrie's weapon or a modified version of it, so it's a cannon with a blade attached to it.
    Major dislike.
  • Mo0nCatMo0nCat
    Vindictus Rep: 530
    QuinqueZezeNessaEsper
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    edited December 7, 2016
    It looks like the weapon is two separate parts to me. In that avatar shop pose he's got his finger on the "trigger", but he's not supporting the rest of the weapon with his other hand as he is in the attack animation screenshots, nor does he seem to be leaning something heavy on his right shoulder.

Could be a gunblade that attaches to a shield or handle that he holds in his left hand.

I just noticed he's holding it high enough to have the rest of the weapon going over his shoulder, rekt.
  • TTrawTTraw
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    edited December 7, 2016
    I'm... dying xD
  • CaliphosCaliphos
    Vindictus Rep: 950
    I was actually starting to think that Hurk and Lynn wouldn't get a second weapon, so I'm looking forward to what they make. Even if it's a gunblade, I guess that's better than nothing?
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    imageimage

I think its not a gunblade, but a separate sword in one hand and a gun in the other hand. From those pictures above. Something like what the concept art of Miul was.

Quinque
  • QuinqueQuinque
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    DragonRider

imageimage

I think its not a gunblade, but a separate sword in one hand and a gun in the other hand. From those pictures above. Something like what the concept art of Miul was.

This looks very probable. I wonder if they are going to copy Bloodborne and give him a visceral attack. No matter what the weapon will actually be, I'm excited.

• dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Bloodborne Hurk. I can dig it.
    QuinqueDeafEyeAnce
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    edited December 8, 2016

Ready to trim your hedges.
    QuinqueNovuKradness
  • Dinko4TheWinDinko4TheWin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,400
    I missed the video, and now it's removed. What did I miss?
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    Dinko4TheWin

Nothing at all. Everyone is just debating on what the weapon will be. I'm just....waiting for it to hit Test so I can potentially....either be impressed or a little sad depending on how it turns out. I feel like Hurk will have a style that won't fit at all with it but idk.
  • KazadackKazadack
    Vindictus Rep: 600
    탱크블레이드

Dinko4TheWin

Nothing at all. Everyone is just debating on what the weapon will be. I'm just....waiting for it to hit Test so I can potentially....either be impressed or a little sad depending on how it turns out. I feel like Hurk will have a style that won't fit at all with it but idk.

I agree Hurk's styling to this point doesn't mesh with a gun blade style IMO. I was hoping for a Great Axe, Lance or something else along those lines.
  • NovuNovu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,050
    탱크블레이드

I feel like Hurk will have a style that won't fit at all with it but idk.
    Pistol + Sword = Classic Pirate

Style wise Hurk would make a decent Pirate.

• SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    look its hurk
  • TotemTempestTotemTempest
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    edited December 9, 2016

Wouldn't be surprised if his 2nd weapon would be like Alvin's from Tales of Xillia from what I see.
  • DeafEyeAnceDeafEyeAnce
    Vindictus Rep: 535
    edited December 9, 2016
    Quinque
    Quinque said:

This looks very probable. I wonder if they are going to copy Bloodborne and give him a visceral attack. No matter what the weapon will actually be, I'm excited.

I know everyone is sick of new characters, but I honestly hope we still get this character, even if Hurk takes her weapon first.
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    DeafEyeAnce

I know everyone is sick of new characters, but I honestly hope we still get this character, even if Hurk takes her weapon first.
    She looks too close to Delia, so chances are if Hurk doesn't get that weapon, Delia might get it instead. Either that or Arisha.
  • MenrvaMenrva
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    Bowtacojr
    Bowtacojr said:

DeafEyeAnce

She looks too close to Delia, so chances are if Hurk doesn't get that weapon, Delia might get it instead. Either that or Arisha.
    Her concept armor has been given to Arisha, so Arisha would be the closest to her.

It is really strange for Hurk to get this weapon instead...doesn't seem to fit him at all.