※ What is a mate system?
- A mate is a coworker who fights in combat, and can be summoned in all battles except the Avengers, Ain Rahor, Knights, and PVP.
- Right click on a mate item to learn the skill to summon a mate.
- Mate skills can be found on the Skill> Mate tab, and you can register and use it in Quick Slots.
- If you use mate skill (quick slot), you can check information (ability, skill training, costume change) of corresponding mate,
You can summon or cancel the summon.
You can strengthen your skills by training your mate's skills, customize specific area combat, and change your costume.
You can train your mate skill by consuming the character's AP.
B. However, in the case of a fixed-term mate, the skill can not be trained.
- A mate can only be summoned in a village or on standby, and can not be summoned or dismissed after entering battle.
In battle, the mate is not disabled, but is hit by the enemy.
In a b battle, the damage done by the mate to the boss is not reflected in the character's damage.
However, some titles can be acquired by mate battle.
- Mate reacts and acts on the character's actions.
- The mate is attributed to the character and can not be shared with other characters in the same Nexon ID.