[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[Poll]Royal Army Raid

EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
Vindictus Rep: 3,815
edited November 26, 2016 in General Discussion
...And I thought Stribog was easy.

I am making 10x lv80+ Kais so I can stop chasing this x^%**@$ polar bear.

Hoping to tally some results so we can organize fast run by avoiding the "worst" raid(s).

I've also made another thread, but it's rather sensitive topic.
  1. What's Your Most Frustrating RA Raid?49 votes
    1. Frosted Omen
       20% (10 votes)
    2. The Ancient Race
       14% (7 votes)
    3. Ancient Beokros
       12% (6 votes)
    4. Ancient SIglint
       8% (4 votes)
    5. Ancient Elchulus
       39% (19 votes)
    6. Ancient Lakoria
       6% (3 votes)

Comments

• NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    edited November 26, 2016
    I was in that run but apparently dc'd partway through, it let me stay until the end and I got no drops. :|

Voted God of Fomors because most runs only have 4-5 players who understand how to keep up with him, that plus the invulnerability times he has just kill it for me.
    Xie
  • BreadmanBreadman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    Elch "lemme just glide to the other end of the screen after you gyus just caught up" lus
    SuzumeSakuraXie
  • ablackwomanablackwoman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,200
    edited November 26, 2016
    Elch and Stribog image

Just did a Stribog where he moved around the arena a lot :C
  • NytsuyaNytsuya
    Vindictus Rep: 2,710
    Even With dmg uncapped I absolutely REFUSE to do royal Elchulus. The constant flying, crappy hit boxes, and Elchulus constantly prioritizing that one guy drinking a potion on the other end of the map. It's infuriating !

And don't even get me started on how many afks I keep getting stuck with in there. Or the bow kais that stun Elchulus out of his tail attack so we can't dps... _-_

I have no problem with any of the others.
  • RakushuRakushu
    Vindictus Rep: 2,125
    I refused to run black Elchulus. Period.
  • AyPoolAyPool
    Vindictus Rep: 1,285
    edited November 27, 2016
    Elchulus I prefer not to run because most of the time the dragon is in the sky and everybody's just waiting for it to come down. I would be great if they changed his behavior to not fly 75% of the time.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    Elchulus is ok if there's someone can ballista him, but stribog.... he's the only reason I want 875988698798965 gun kais in my party.
  • NazghulNazghul
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    Hahha they made ancient lakoria my god that must be boring... Does he drop armor?
  • NoburoNoburo
    edited November 28, 2016
    He drops the bottles with bravery seals, ap, ore/leather/cloth/orbs, and attack limit release materials.

It's an okay fight, his new pattern has too much invuln time and the ballista minigame is harder now, but not having to wait for a cooldown on his clash is the best.
    Nazghul
  • ThePharaohThePharaoh
    Vindictus Rep: 1,890
    i usually tell the frosted omen group to stay near the entrance. you can spam /sit to get aggro as well
  • HustlingHustling
    Vindictus Rep: 785
    Spiders are the fastest to run. Lako is second fastest. Elchulus can burn in hell
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    edited November 29, 2016
    For me, Siglint is the most frustrating because of his chain lightning mechanic. Literally have anyone near you and you get a shocking endeavor and dps loss, which makes the run go longer than usual. The spiders come to a close second since it's risky to group them in one spot. The others to me are just cake walk, but stribog does have his fair share of kicking my A** to the curve, I'll admit that.
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    Didn't do spider yesterday, but siglint is extremely easy because he doesn't move for most of his attacks (Still a huge pain for Lynn w/ the hitbox though).
    Managed to finish the run w/ competent Delia/Evie/Kai party in around 11 minutes. Definitely the to go raid for the least hassles.

Imma assume spiders will be easy if there's karok/fiona to taunt, and having chains/xgun/hurk/ any AOE attack character to attack 3 all at once.

Beokros flies pretty often between attacks, and I don't even want to bother attempting elchulus.

• NoburoNoburo
    edited November 29, 2016
    Breaking Beokros' patterns by throwing ice in his face puts him on par with Siglint and Lakoria as the easiest ones in the selection I'd say. Even in early days of royal army raid revamp when att was capped but pre-weird damage boost patch, the raid only took about 15-20 minutes when we discovered that aspect of the fight. I missed the last two times Beokros was up so hoping I can catch him today; most fun boss for me when he's got his ice attacks and really fast when he loses them.