[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

How do you guys grind now?

snoo15342snoo15342
in General Discussion
Hi all,

haven't played vindi in a while so decided to come back and tryout lethor and eventually wannabe keaghan as well as catching the 10th anniversary rewards. Anyways, when I returned I've noticed a fatigue system has been introduced into the game. How do you guys grind nowadays with this limitation? If you wanna spam a raid do you have to consume departure licenses as well as fatigue potions?

If somebody can point me to something like a "guide on how to juggle fatigue system" that would be great because i kinda wanna be able to have more than 30 minutes of fun ya kno.

Thanks all!

Comments

• RenkotsuRenkotsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,240
    simple make more character and jump on them when your main character run out of fatigue , or just use vip capsule , with fatigue potion , guild bed can restore 30% fatigue per day ,and there is also object that return fatigue once per day i think it is 30% aswell.

when dungeon start costing 28% per run this is when it become a problem unless you are stacked with fatigue potion
  • Sw33tSSw33tS
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    It's going to be very difficult to grind by yourself hosting raids in QB and hoping for randoms to join. For a game like this, I think you might want to try to join a real guild and basically learn from the experienced players who have been playing for a while. Ask for any shortcuts & plan out what your daily grind will look like for you to attain higher status.
  • IngkellsIngkells
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    also royal raids consume 0 fatigue. i spam those on alts, and save end game raids for my main.
  • Raiden25Raiden25
    Vindictus Rep: 850
    Just whale lmao ez