[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Wow you guys really killed this game

FlameSama1FlameSama1
Vindictus Rep: 1,960
in General Discussion
7-8 PM Central is usually when I'm on playing and there's basically no one on. Steamcharts has this game down to like 200 people at the moment. Well done guys, you stopped botters by basically making sure no one cares about this game.
IcygoddessPrototypemindKoyakeEventideGhengisJohnaylbdrJustFramedaws360

Comments

• KoyakeKoyake
    Vindictus Rep: 320
    "The Fatigue Point System has finally been added to Vindictus as well to bring you more challenge and fun!" they said. I have so many problems with this one sentece : "finally"? like we wanted this S**T ingame! "Challenge" it is challenging to not to uninstall the game, i'm alone because all my friends quit because of this update. Sorry, i would like to no to talk about word "fun" :)
    anderzejn131aylbdr
  • FlameSama1FlameSama1
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    Koyake wrote: »
    "The Fatigue Point System has finally been added to Vindictus as well to bring you more challenge and fun!" they said. I have so many problems with this one sentece : "finally"? like we wanted this S**T ingame! "Challenge" it is challenging to not to uninstall the game, i'm alone because all my friends quit because of this update. Sorry, i would like to no to talk about word "fun" :)

No no you don't understand, it's fun to have to pay for VVIP in order to play the game. It's not like they literally had this same exact type of system in the game years ago and people despised it or anything! Truly innovative.

I'm struggling to find lobbies for redeemers and event raids now, that's impressive. All the years of prior bad decisions didn't even manage that.
    anderzejn131GhengisJohnaylbdrdaws360
  • AnnazAnnaz
    Vindictus Rep: 1,320
    I think the fatigue system was implemented to merge us with KR soon. Nexon said it was necessary to update us with it for a future update.
    BabyDaniDancingStarKatlynn
  • SSDDSSDD
    Vindictus Rep: 605
    edited February 17, 2020
    I think the fatigue system was implent due to china law . (minor curfew online gaming)
    as for a possibility to merge with Kr that will never happen... Unless
    first this game as country lock.
    (if a na player ever go into eu it lag alots.)
    For this game to be merged with KR would also mean = NO wait time for New Update.
  • DancingStarDancingStar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,695
    Annaz wrote: »
    I think the fatigue system was implemented to merge us with KR soon. Nexon said it was necessary to update us with it for a future update.

LOL.. That was a good one :D
    aylbdr
  • DancingStarDancingStar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,695
    edited February 18, 2020
    SSDD wrote: »
    I think the fatigue system was implent due to china law . (minor curfew online gaming)
    as for a possibility to merge with Kr that will never happen... Unless
    first this game as country lock.
    (if a na player ever go into eu it lag alots.)
    For this game to be merged with KR would also mean = NO wait time for New Update.

Depend what u mean by merge. If you mean a server merge that could be impossible due to extreme lag, different language between players, phone registering, Captcha and other craps. China, Taiwan, Korea, and NA/EU have their own built ecosystem.

Is way more probable like have been said already that this is just an attempt to monetize/milk even more the game through the monthly purchase of a vvip which will become especially important with S4 due to the high usage of fatigue. They test here what have been done 'there' for a long time ignoring the fact west players doesn't react in the same way. I hope they'll realize that before is too late.
    aylbdr
  • Sw33tSSw33tS
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    Even though the fatigue system doesn’t have an impact on me since I’m not as active as I used to be playing only an hour or less a day now, it has certainly upset a bunch of people that actually plays the game a lot. I will say that public raids are slowly dying.
    Also, people can’t just spam those astera raids or bring their low levels quickly up to 100 at the end of the day, unless they use a vip. On a side note, I also think that with less playtime, it makes it harder to earn that gold to buy or upgrade your stuff without having to pay2win...
    But nonetheless, it isn’t the peoples reaction to this update that is the problem, it’s how the company reacts to the players that’s important.
  • QuiJinnQuiJinn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    Just remove this trash ****** Fatigue system or they must give us WEEKLY free VVIP (7days) + daily fatigue reset of 300%!!

Best to just remove this fatigue virus
    aylbdrEloyas
  • aylbdraylbdr
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    Sw33tS wrote: »
    Even though the fatigue system doesn’t have an impact on me

Well I suppose that could be true if you don't mind playing a dead game. And although I can respect that ofc, I'm guessing you just didn't consider how the game dying would affect you? This system affects everyone (negatively), nexon included because it's going to cost them more than anyone, if it hasn't already. But I'm almost certain it has. I've been one of those players who never felt like the game died, but this system must be removed before this game really does die.

• CaithlynncCaithlynnc
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    if they would say that the amount of anger would be a lot les