[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

The Fatigue System

Comments

• DancingStarDancingStar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,695
    edited January 28, 2020
    I'm amazed how you find always new ways to screw this game. Remove this s**t ASAP pls or TIME TO QUIT for good for many ppl.
    WhiteYukiiVenshoHyperwave
  • PlaksterPlakster
    Vindictus Rep: 1,705
    i remember when i was going to quit ages ago and they remove the stamina and i was like well guess ill stay . some one need to fire who ever gave them the idea for this **** to be added again
  • KayanoYukiKayanoYuki
    Vindictus Rep: 660
    Feels like Nexon is trying suicide stunts now...
    AnnazDancingStaranderzejn131
  • Phar1Phar1
    Vindictus Rep: 550
    You want to make a game with low population even less populated and make it harder for new players to get a foothold in the game? Actually so retarded I'm at a loss for words.
    WhiteYukiiSgtDesertanderzejn131
  • PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    Disappointed.
    I wish the fatigue system gone!
    Katlynnanderzejn131
  • TsutariTsutari
    Vindictus Rep: 810
    Please remove this, it's already so hard to get people invested in the game, a game that I love getting killed like this is not the way to go, come on ou know better
    Hyperwave
  • rondomizarondomiza
    Vindictus Rep: 920
    wanna learn redeemers solo? restart battle because forgot to switch voices/equiped wrong wepon/etc? forget about now you're screwed
    bots though are happy their mp share will increase
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Who voted for yes? i see 10 votes , must be brain dmg
  • kiwicherrykiwicherry
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    Please, this is a nuisance to Vindictus NA!
    Please, remove it.
  • AnnazAnnaz
    Vindictus Rep: 1,320
    Is this their attempt to kill this game once and for all? What the hell?!
  • AiremedAiremed
    Vindictus Rep: 1,400
    http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/55846/regarding-the-new-fatigue-point-system
    The Vindictus Team is always working very hard to increase our player's fun and convenience. Please let our CS Team know if you experience any discomfort after the new system implementation. We would always love to hear from you. Thank you always for your love and support.

Just go through this thread...
    AnnazAnthonytonyboyEloyasanderzejn131Strangerina
  • AnnazAnnaz
    Airemed wrote: »
    The Vindictus Team is always working very hard to increase our player's fun and convenience. Please let our CS Team know if you experience any discomfort after the new system implementation. We would always love to hear from you. Thank you always for your love and support.

Oh! It’s to fix our economy, it’s okay guys. It’ll be fine

• AiremedAiremed
    Vindictus Rep: 1,400
    edited January 28, 2020
    Annaz wrote: »
    Airemed wrote: »

Oh! It’s to fix our economy, it’s okay guys. It’ll be fine

Yeah, by adding stupid potions for 300nx ea... XD
    I'm speechless.
    Is it a damn mobile game?

xDDD.png
    SgtDesertmomoBeliaanderzejn131
  • AlimAlim
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    this is a pretty old mechanic added way back in the game, right now it limits your playtime unless you wanna farm with a ton of alts. Thing that I'm sure more than 90% doesn't do.
  • LoveMehPlsLoveMehPls
    Vindictus Rep: 765
    edited January 28, 2020
    The fatigue system that was implemented today is honestly the worst thing I've seen in a while. I did some testing on some runs and it takes it from EVERY single battle. I literally went to the Mercenary Training Site and it took 1.5%(VIP) of my fatigue? THE MERCENARY TRAINING SITE?? S2 and 3 take 10%(5% with VIP).

It gets even worse because it subtracts your fatigue on ENTRANCE, not when the battle is cleared...So you can imagine what happens when the host DCs or something. I feel like boats in the future would actually start using the "Restrict BP/Tech" rules now and people being less newbie friend especially on Redeemer battles. It can potentially bring a level of toxicity between players.

I somewhat understand having fatigue on raids but on normal runs too...? How are we supposed to level alts when they only get 100% on creation for example? The negatives pretty much outweigh the positives(if there's even any) of the fatigue system. I actually only came back recently and I've been trying my best to catch up and then not even a month later, I get a slapped with this update.

EloyasVenshoQueenBoAKwonWhiteYukiiKatlynnIcygoddess
  • AM0NxAM0Nx
    Vindictus Rep: 670
    TAKE IT BACK TNX
    VenshoTsutari
  • EloyasEloyas
    Vindictus Rep: 740
    I started playing again last month and was having fun, but this just killed my will to even log into the game. I'll stay far away from now on.
    Vensho
  • AnnazAnnaz
    #howtokillyourgamewithanupdate
    VenshoAsannamiKatlynn
  • XephireXephire
    Vindictus Rep: 960
    edited January 28, 2020
    FUN AND CONVENIENCE??? BULL****. I have days when I wanna play against fun bosses for hours and I have to worry about this Fatigue system?! This is a perfect example of adding stress and taking away the fun of playing this game!

Also, RIP full-time Twitch streaming.
    Katlynn
  • xMinaxMina
    Vindictus Rep: 960
    The number of people out of my guild and friend group that have quit the game until it's removed is astounding and saddens me greatly. This is the second surprise update in a matter of months where you're completely screwing everyone over for nothing more than personal gain.

Fix this or lose everything.

We're waiting.
    DancingStarAnduriYakuzamaKaterana