[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

The Fatigue System

FurielFuriel
Vindictus Rep: 3,330
edited January 28, 2020 in Suggestions and Feedback
Hello everyone

The time has come (once again) to combat the fatigue system. Please vote in the poll, like the page, comment, etc. and let's attempt to make Nexon hear our voices again.

Some of the positives about this system is the intent to combat bots that ruin the economy of the game, but simply fails to do so as bots can operate on several accounts simultaneously and switch whenever needed. Additionally it also incentivizes players to create and use alt characters to do raids, redeemers, abyssal arena, etc.

A major con about the system is the obvious pay2win element that is introduced with VIP/VVIP and fatigue draughts that create a massive gap between non paying players and those willing to invest real money in the game.
MellowedMaya22VindyVindellaAiremedFloshkaAM0NxChambot1337RdvnEmerthystVelisiriaand 68 others.
  1. Do you prefer a server with or without the fatigue system?294 votes
    1. I prefer a server WITH the fatigue system implemented
       5% (14 votes)
    2. I prefer a server WITHOUT the fatigue system implemented
       95% (280 votes)

Comments

• Chambot1337Chambot1337
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    edited January 28, 2020
    Take the system off, it is useless
    VenshoKatlynnSgtDeserttajnakEllfieGattaca
  • AiremedAiremed
    Vindictus Rep: 1,400
    I feel like this system punishes me for spending my time in Vindictus.
    VenshoChambot1337KatlynnYakuzamatajnakanderzejn131StrangerinaGattacaLachesis117
  • PlaksterPlakster
    Vindictus Rep: 1,705
    we dont need this **** we are fine with out the fatigue dont bring that trash here !
    VenshoKatlynnGattaca
  • KirisuuKirisuu
    Vindictus Rep: 605
    Nice! Good! Pepega!
    Nijika
  • AM0NxAM0Nx
    Vindictus Rep: 670
    edited January 28, 2020
    REMOVE OR DEAD GAME GZ BOIZ
    Venshotajnak
  • RhilinRhilin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,070
    Could you not, nexon?
    VenshoHyperwave
  • KaguraHimikoKaguraHimiko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,275
    Remove this stupid feature!
    If this is your way of slowly shutting down the game then we would rather you just say "hey we cant continue the game were going to shut it down"
    Instead of driving your players away slowly with this crap and squeezing the **** out of our wallets before doing so.

GET A GRIP NEXON!
    VenshoKatlynnIcygoddess
  • EllfieEllfie
    This game is already struggling with keeping people interested in a long term, why the hell do you want to restrict gaming experience even more? just to sell more VVIPS? It's a no from me
    WizertHarryAnnazKatlynnHyperwaveanderzejn131
  • kurosuke5566kurosuke5566
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    Nexon, you seriously need to play a game in the EU server without the system and see how bad it is already.

If you add the fatigue system, you wishing your games a BuhBye.. cause people will leave and stop playing because of it.
  • TheDazzIingTheDazzIing
    Vindictus Rep: 920
    Please don't listen to these people :) they want to complay every update and this update is fine.
    They were told in the discord to come in big numbers and be against it :o
    Remember whay they did with that one mod or the voice update xd
    AS I SAID this update is fine.
    Nubs >:l
    FloshkaAM0NxSaber402Katlynn
  • YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580
    edited January 29, 2020
    Fatigue does not stop bots, bots will simply make more accounts. There is evidence that there is currently at least 600 bot accounts controlled by one of the botters. It's easy for them to make more accounts.

Also, Fatigue is a nightmare when disconnects occur. You waste Fatigue the first time you load in, waste Fatigue again when you reload from a host disconnect, then again if the new host leaves fast.
    So in a raid, instead of spending 10% Fatigue for 1 run, you end up with spending 30%-60% Fatigue just to complete 1 raid.
    This is only for s3 raids with cost 10% per run.

It is worse in Abyssal which cost 16% per run and Special which cost 20% per run.

Now imagine what happens when trolls get involved:
    Fatigue trolling guide:
    Since Fatigue is reduced upon entering the dungeon, you can troll 7 people in [Special] Colru the Golem
    Join a Colru party (do not host), click leave but don't confirm the leave.
    Wait until the party launches and when the 8th player waves / just before the loading screen starts, confirm the leave.
    You will return to town without losing Fatigue.
    The other 7 players will lose 20% Fatigue, also they must leave because the run will not start without an 8th player.
    Because of this, they will lose 40% Fatigue minimum.
    If the host leaves before the rest of the party, the dungeon loads again for the remaining 6 for another 20% Fatigue loss.

Overall, you will always burn 40% Fatigue for all 7 people without losing any yourself.
    If the new host keeps leaving fast, the last player can potentially lose 160% Fatigue

EDIT: Tested, it actually doesn't decrease during leader change. You still make 7 people waste 20% Fatigue without wasting your own though.

Fatigue should only be consumed on completion of the battle, not at the start.
    New characters should either be given free 7 days VVIP or have a buff which negates or restores Fatigue.
    If Nexon want stop bots, fatigue is not the answer. Just have a system which logs parties (or solo) which consist of people with low stats clearing Raids really quickly, then if you manually check you'll likely easily tell if it is a bot or not. Here's what bots currently look like: 9EC1wxi.png

Also, this frog needs nerf:

4NTdHC0.png
    kylAnthonytonyboyAnnazEloyasVenshoZatrihanSgtDesertKayanoYukiBoogieMkIIIcygoddessand 6 others.
  • AiremedAiremed
    Please don't listen to these people :) they want to complay every update and this update is fine.

Give me at least one reasonable argument why this system is a good idea for our server.
    PharCryVenshoKatlynnAnduriHyperwaveanderzejn131Lachesis117
  • AsannamiAsannami
    Vindictus Rep: 1,005
    Please, remove this system, it doesn't help the game in any way, you will just be pushing more people away from it.
    AndichuKatlynnAnduriYakuzamaHyperwaveStrangerina
  • KaguraHimikoKaguraHimiko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,275

Yeh, so its a good idea that they are driving players away? I dont think so, its not a fine update its a crap one. we never wanted it before why the hell would we want it now?
    VenshoAnduriHyperwaveLachesis117
  • AM0NxAM0Nx
    REMOVE THIS **** REEEEEEEEEEEE
    SgtDesert
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    Personally it doesn’t affect me but I still see no reason for this system to be added on NA / EU :0 I hope it gets removed.
  • StudentOfTheGoddessStudentOfTheGoddess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,570
    Personally it doesn’t affect me but I still see no reason for this system to be added on NA / EU :0 I hope it gets removed.

So which is it?
  • YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580
    So which is it?

There are 2 TheDazzling accounts. Can a mod ban the impersonator please?
  • AiremedAiremed

So which is it?

please notice that it's not the same person.
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295

So which is it?
    Sorry about that haha, there’s a kid that likes to impersonate me, so he can say what he actually thinks by using my image, that way he can let it all out without getting punished :0 I am completely against this update like I said.
    VenshoSgtDesert