[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Game Will Close in 10 Seconds | BlackCipher

Returner9Returner9
Vindictus Rep: 1,025
in General Discussion
How many have experienced it after Belle update?
LoyalCasher2edgy4uGengurLariatoPifiLoLoBootydaws360Icygoddess

Comments

• CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    I haven't
  • PanzerDamePanzerDame
    Vindictus Rep: 980
    Some people and I experienced a year before Belle update.
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/14885/game-will-close-in-10-seconds
  • Returner9Returner9
    Vindictus Rep: 1,025
    PanzerDame wrote: »
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/14885/game-will-close-in-10-seconds

Did it also happen right after an update? And was it also so sudden? From what I gathered, this time:
    1. It happened right after an update.
    2. None of the players affected had done any changes to their computers before, during or after the update (which means they all ran Vindictus just fine the day before).
    3. Players turned from law-abiding players to "perma-banned offenders" in a span of 12 hours inexplicably.
    LoyalCasherPifidaws360
  • PanzerDamePanzerDame
    Returner9 wrote: »
    PanzerDame wrote: »

Did it also happen right after an update? And was it also so sudden? From what I gathered, this time:
    1. It happened right after an update.
    2. None of the players affected had done any changes to their computers before, during or after the update (which means they all ran Vindictus just fine the day before).
    3. Players turned from law-abiding players to "perma-banned offenders" in a span of 12 hours inexplicably.

Sorry for late reply.
    I haven't try to log on after Belle update yet, but I think it should be same like what I have from a year ago.
  • PifiPifi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,015
    This always happens after they change the no-cheat program. Then they get a ton of false positives and just ban ppl. But that wouldn't be such a problem if they weren't too lazy to deal with their problems.
    daws360
  • SexyRevengeSexyRevenge
    Vindictus Rep: 810
    False bans over and over, started to happen by 23 octomber after a regular maintenance, that's when first people started to appear and complain about this false ban wave, then a bigger wave happened by 29 after maintenance aka bel patch, same replies over when they tried to reach support, and being warned to not create further tickets, cool.
  • PanzerDamePanzerDame
    November 13th, the day NX ban lift announcement.

I still got 10-seconds message after I logged in, even NX already hand out ban lift to affected players that started from Oct 22nd.

I guess this thread is going to be silence.
  • MegadeusMegadeus
    Vindictus Rep: 745
    edited November 26, 2019
    reading **** like this makes me worried that my video card driver overlay that comes with my video card driver, or the new anti-lag feature amd has that i use to make rendering games highest priority and reduce frame latency, or something like that will be a false positive one day and i'll get banned with no recourse. Guess i'll just avoid spending money since I'm so worried. I mean I guess its not as bad as when BDO banned every steam player by mistake but still...