[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

When is the Winter Coupon shop supposed to restock

NoburoNoburo
Vindictus Rep: 2,940
in General Discussion
I bought out the 5 20 Brynn elixirs on the first day of event and still haven't been able to buy more of them. Event page says you can buy 5 per day so I assumed the shop would reset at the same time as the dice timer reactivated, but no luck. Haven't purchased any of the daily ggp's or server megaphones to see if they restock, is 5 per day on that page just a typo?
2edgy4u

Comments

• ValkyrieBladeValkyrieBlade
    Vindictus Rep: 1,790
    normally a new day in vindi is at 10am Pacific time
  • NoburoNoburo
    edited November 25, 2016
    Well my problem is that I've passed one daily reset and two dice block resets since I bought the 5 elixirs, and I'm 100% sure I haven't purchased more than 5 as I have my enchant attempts where I used 3 recorded and there are 2 left in my inventory.

edit:I guess it would've been better to ask if anyone could confirm that they've seen the elixirs reset/been able to buy more.
  • SincereLiarSincereLiar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,000
    It says the elixirs are 5 per character, they probably do not restock.
  • NoburoNoburo
    Was too good to be true I guess, maybe they'll ninja edit those per day lines out of the news post.
    DokkunjjXDelterosKradness
  • kosckosc
    Vindictus Rep: 1,670
    So.. it's been few days now and I have this issue as well. The ticket I submitted is still not answered either. When are we going to get some sort of response on this problem??
  • NoburoNoburo
    edited November 26, 2016
    I don't think the staff usually respond on weekends, which sucks since this is a bit of a time sensitive issue. More of those elixirs would be a godsend with the current blessed elixir prices, but that's also why I'm unsure if they were intended to be restocked at all.
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    i too would like a response to this
  • sabersatensabersaten
    Vindictus Rep: 1,440
    Would love these to get restocked. Probably best item to trade with our tickets.
  • kosckosc
    edited November 28, 2016
    So it's been almost a week now and still no response... and the ticket I submitted last Thursday is still waiting for reply as well.
  • RainavinaRainavina
    Vindictus Rep: 960
    Would love to get a response on this. +call
  • NoburoNoburo
    :|

I just sent in a ticket too. Maybe try live chat when it's up? Even if they can't help us right away maybe they could let the team know.
  • NoburoNoburo
    Sorry to double post, but just thought I'd let you guys know my ticket got answered and they're working on it.
    EnigmaTaro
  • ClearBlueSkyClearBlueSky
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    edited December 5, 2016
    Can we get an official response to this? The event is almost at the half way point and none of the daily quotas have reset since day 1. I've long since ran out of things I wanted to buy and have just been accumulating coupons.

Please just let us know if you plan to fix it (or think you can fix it) before the event ends so that we will know if we should continue to accumulate coupons. I've been leaving my computer on just for the coupons, but would not do so if I knew the daily quotas would not be fixed.

@Saygo or anyone else at Nexon
  • kosckosc
    It's clear they don't want/care to fix this issue. The ticket I submitted on day 1 was answered (like 1 week after) saying it's being looked into however, there is now only one week and a few days left of the event and they still have absolutely no response to this.
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    The shop has been changed to say 5 per character, so it has been addressed, just not to our liking.
    Delteros
  • kosckosc
    The shop was never changed. It said 5 per character since Day 1 of event.
    That's what this whole thread is about.
    If you actually pay attention to the event page, it's supposed to be 5 per DAY.

• 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    I knew about the events page. I thought the store used to say 5 per day but now I'm doubting myself. Honestly can't remember.
    Let's just accept that per day restocking is too good to be true and would have been bad overall for the economy.
  • NoburoNoburo
    I'd still appreciate a weeks worth of restocks if they can pull it off with the last maintenance during this event. The ticket response made it sound like they were going to do something about it, at least.
  • kosckosc
    edited December 9, 2016
    I am just very unhappy that they did not respond fast enough to this issue. Also made it sound like they were going to do something about it in the ticket response. If you made a mistake in the event page and don't want to correct that issue, then you need to at least let the users know before making them wait for weeks. That's just giving false hope. Also, an apology for the mistake.
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    The likely answer is that they copy pasted the event from somewhere else and didn't bother to edit the info.

I wouldn't get your hopes up for any sort of resolution to this, if it hasn't happened already.