[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Fix Onslaught

YagaminYagamin
Vindictus Rep: 3,580
edited May 30, 2019 in Suggestions and Feedback
1) Why is there a useless 20s wait here. If you wanted to cancel, do it before that, and if you cancel you get penalized anyway and I know people who misclick it too.

lx59cA0.png

Then after the loading screen, there is no wait. So the match has already started for 10-40s by the time I load in. Then when the match is about to end, the timer is always wrong, 10-40s off because of that loading time.

Move the 20s to after the loading screen. Give people more time to load.

2) Every new boss that loads in freezes the game for a few seconds, regardless of having texture streaming on or off. I suspect that the game is loading the boss as it spawns. Other games preload the bosses outside the arena and move them into the arena to "spawn" them to fix this issue.

3) It is unfair for different classes, "Mark" based classes like Scythe and Glaive need to have their marks carry over to the next monster that appears.
Although rage was removed to balance out Greatsword, Bow and Spears, it is apparently going to return in a few seasons.
With Rage, Bow is literally so overpowered that a welfare +10 90 gear Bow can potentially out damage max gear full +15 players, and because of their range they can maintain Rage much easier than other classes.
At least make is so that Rage gives a set increase similar to Blessings, instead of a set 15000 Additional Damage at 1 HP regardless of how bad your gear is.
Also, the buff cap needs to be obtained at 2000 HP or something instead of 1 HP. So non-Greatsword/Spears can reach it without relying on a Life Flare.

4) Either remove titles from Onslaught, or when the season ends put the title into the Partholon Vanguard Ancient Title Destiny Box, or lower the requirements from 3000 points to 1500 points.

5) Because it is heavily unbalanced based on class, instead of making teams based on Equipment stats, it is more fair to make the teams based on your win rate and ranking score. So low win rate players get teamed with high win rate players.

6) Allow people who dc to rejoin.

7) Ties are annoying to both teams. Have whichever team who was ahead before the points were 100-100 get the win.

8) The requirements to join are way too low. Useless people who die every 5 secs and do 1-2% damage can currently join.
IcyzDarkoVAnthonytonyboyQuinqueElpIcygoddessChromatic

Comments

• IcyzIcyz
    Vindictus Rep: 1,030
    Those are indeed necessary adjustements. It is already bad enough to "force" players into playing OS cause of the damascus.
    They could at least make it better
  • AbaddanAbaddan
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    edited June 3, 2019
    I think they need to move titles to the exchange shop for OS so you can at least get them anytime, for something like 1500 seals. Either that or make it a base reward for participating in os. I find os rather boring especially with how unbalanced and rng it really is on who wins. It takes roughly 20-25ish hours of game-play every single month just for a title. That's including finding a match which sometimes takes forever or not at all and loading in and actually playing the match which are boring as hell and I find to be more of a chore then genuine fun mainly because of balance issues and the lack of ability to really change an outcome of a match. It's so linear it makes it so boring anymore to play. Tie matches are also disheartening especially for someone like me who genuinely dislikes the game mode, make a sudden death aspect to the game mode. It adds a couple minutes to the game but at least it would add some extra genuine fun to the game mode. It could also increase the rewards for both sides since it was such a close match, and you don't get those too often as well as the extended match time. There are so many easy changes that would improve the mode as well as QOL surrounding OS. They haven't even addressed character bugs that really ruin game-play, that have been around since 2011 though so I'm not holding out any hope for them listening to the community outcries with really good feedback that never gets taken into consideration. Just like optimization has been thrown around since 2010 with people that have even looked into the code and told them where some big issues lie that would drastically improve performance etc that went ignored. Wonder why they lose more and more player base from OS every season.....
    Icygoddess