[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Lucky Ice Cubes

ZerifaZerifa
Vindictus Rep: 540
in General Discussion
I know that alot of people say they don't need Succubus Queen anymore but it is 900 mil now and I would rather have it in the shop is it returning soon does anyone know if maybe it is returning in the future cause I do like that set quite a bit so just wondering I have always wanted it but never got it so I want it now for my Evie cause she looks the best in it her and Arisha so I would like to get it eventually if it will be available in the future thank you!

Comments

• AnnazAnnaz
    Vindictus Rep: 1,320
    It will be returning in a few months. It returned not too long ago in KR, we are a few months behind them.
    ZerifaGhengisJohn
  • ZerifaZerifa
    Oh really thank you :D!
    GhengisJohn
  • ZerifaZerifa
    Annaz wrote: »
    It will be returning in a few months. It returned not too long ago in KR, we are a few months behind them.

By the way where did you see the update for it cause I don't see it on the chinese sight for the last 3 months did it happen earlier I am looking through the korean pages updates but no Returning Lucky Ice Cube or Succubus Queen Set. :(
  • AnnazAnnaz
    It’s KR’s current Gatcha called Krystal Knights.

http://m.heroes.nexon.com/news/notice/view?postno=6352&bbsno=4
    Zerifa
  • ZerifaZerifa
    edited April 15, 2019
    Annaz wrote: »
    It’s KR’s current Gatcha called Krystal Knights.

http://m.heroes.nexon.com/news/notice/view?postno=6352&bbsno=4

OOo so that means we have got more then 3 months till that hits big oof. Oh no never mind I am big dumb that means its coming out in a month right cause it released on a second and since rise everything has been 3 months away lol
  • AnnazAnnaz
    Yes 3-4 months, we have a couple other Gatcha’s that will come before it.