[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

You cant join raid created from raid with qb?

DzeikorDzeikor
Vindictus Rep: 640
edited April 4, 2019 in General Discussion
I find this really annoying becaususe nobody join boats via docks anymore,people too lazy,and at lv95 raids i preffer to put a small restriction,sometimes i sometimes have in my party people that die every 5 seconds,both low stats and skill,probably dont know anything about said boss.Not an elitist or something but it just sucks to carry someone that doesn't even try.

Comments

• DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    You cant join raid created from raid with qb?
  • AnnazAnnaz
    Vindictus Rep: 1,320
    edited April 4, 2019
    What
  • DzeikorDzeikor
    Vindictus Rep: 640
    yes,i created a party from docks and no one could see it from qb
  • KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    Well, the boats created via board aren't quick battles... so why would they show up in the quick battles list?
    So, just do quick battle maybe? With the gear that new players get stuffed down their throat, restrictions on the 95 raids shouldn't be a big problem for anyone anyway.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Yes, normal parties are not visible from Quick Battle window. Reason for this being differences between party types - requirements, rewards, persistence. Normal pt can have no restriction at all, or any the host likes, while they are preset for QB.