[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Derpcat confirmed next update will be 2nd weapon

Comments

• QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited November 11, 2016
    I wouldn't be surprised if Hurk's 2nd weapon is an Axe or a Lance.
  • NovuNovu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,050
    Great hammer similar to what the Gnoll Chieftain uses. Note this is official art work and has likely been in planning for a long time.

aegeahraerherh
  • ZezeZeze
    Vindictus Rep: 1,230
    all my characters are single weapon class.. so i'm happy whoever it is
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    I kinda wanna point out a few things. No one knows what the 2nd weapon is actually....DevCAT never released any info on that even to us in KR XD So we are pretty excited right now. Chances are Hurk is the one getting it but....a FEW of us are hoping both Hurk and Lynn at the same time since it's been....3-4 years since we had a 2nd weapon release. But who knows what DevCAT will do xD And Lastly.....I will let everyone here know when I will stream Test Server on the 2nd weapon content. Yes there will be fan translations so everyone can read the content as I present it :P
    PixelPantsuArellaRothZezeAlabarthKourinAqua22LoLoBootyNiburuMochiSweetNessaEsper
  • KourinKourin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,375
    Then DevCat releases the same weap for Hurk, Delia and Lynn because lazy.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Kourin
    Kourin said:

Then DevCat releases the same weap for Hurk, Delia and Lynn because lazy.
    Honestly I really hope they release 2nd weapons for both Hurk and Lynn at the same time. It's been a 3-4 year wait after all.
  • NovuNovu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,050
    edited November 14, 2016
    I would like to see a character have animations like this: image
    Possibly second Lynn or Sylas weapon.
  • TenkashiXianShengTenkashiXianSheng
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    MANNNAAAA PISTOLSSSSSSS pls c:
  • TannakraTannakra
    Vindictus Rep: 1,325
    TenkashiXianSheng

MANNNAAAA PISTOLSSSSSSS pls c:
    nawww i want Miul for that :P lol

• AbyssofthorAbyssofthor
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    TheDayInLove

They released a dev blog to celebrating His Majesty Emperor Trump the 1st. Rough translation below:

Stuff
    Derpcat noticed the difficulty in character development, when ppl attacking the duck and the fish on the boat because they couldn’t find any monster to kill.
    “Create party” button changed to “Ready for battle”.
    Eliminated confusing low level item (low rank scrolls, broken items etc).
    Equipment mastery, character growth goals and level 90 gear combination reorganized.
    More tip for battles in Ruin of Sanctity.
    “Easy mode” changed to “1 Player mode”.
    Allow you to skip dialogues.

Transformation
    Old way: one trans per hour to gain exp required for level up.
    New way: change the way you earn exp, the skills you can learn in transform, and a new tab in the UI for those skills.

S3C2: In Paradise Ep3
    Ready for a preview, battles, raids and other change will be announced in a later update.

New 2nd Weapon
    1st update of the winter is a 2nd weapon. Will be released as soon as possible, and more info will be released in last week of Nov or 1st week of Dec.

NOW PUSH THAT LIKE & INSIGHTFUL BUTTON BELOW, ME WANT SOME REPZ image
    image You already got more rep them me Jelly. Thank you for update though. image
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    hello the mabinogi heroes page is down for maint, someone tell me if its test server update ffor 2nd wep hel0
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Suhpreme
    Suhpreme said:

hello the mabinogi heroes page is down for maint, someone tell me if its test server update ffor 2nd wep hel0
    They stated a few weeks back that the 2nd weapon will not be in Test Server till the first Winter Update in December. There is also still no info on the weapon yet so I assume we will get the info on the 1st of December as they stated if we don't get the info in November. Also The update will more than likely hit Test on either the 6th or 7th.