[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New Content? Translation Needed

QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
Vindictus Rep: 4,960
in Future Content

Comments

• AnnazAnnaz
    Vindictus Rep: 1,320
    I hate how behind we are... ugh
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited January 9, 2019
    Vid:

Boss has Lv 100 ring recipe. At least, one half of it; similar to the thorn/dagger and the int rings

ablackwoman
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited January 9, 2019
    I've always wondered how he'd fight without Fragarach.

Also, can that be our 3rd stage Paladin?
  • ablackwomanablackwoman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,200
    The rings don't seem like a huge upgrade? The main difference is the amount of counterforce at 90 vs 100.
  • ablackwomanablackwoman
    i13921322769.jpg

i13984782359.jpg

i13953878874.jpg
    Annaz
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    The rings don't seem like a huge upgrade? The main difference is the amount of counterforce at 90 vs 100.

An extra bal and crit is a big increase for rings... Especially for the bal starved lv 100 weapons.
  • ablackwomanablackwoman
    edited January 12, 2019
    ikevi wrote: »

An extra bal and crit is a big increase for rings... Especially for the bal starved lv 100 weapons.

1 extra bal and crit really gives that big of a damage increase?
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580

1bal will make a difference as it will raise your minimum damage rolls by 1. It's worth it to those with the desire to have the best of the best, and are already maxed with nothing left to work towards.

For us though, it's a question of if +1 bal is going to be worth the gold cost. It's going to be expensive and the gold could probably offer more cost effective benefits elsewhere. So I would say it's not worth it if you already have plus'd level 90 rings. Even if you don't, the cost to make and plus both level 90 rings will probably be less than the cost of making one level 100 ring.
    ablackwoman
  • ablackwomanablackwoman
    Cloakshire wrote: »

1bal will make a difference as it will raise your minimum damage rolls by 1. It's worth it to those with the desire to have the best of the best, and are already maxed with nothing left to work towards.

For us though, it's a question of if +1 bal is going to be worth the gold cost. It's going to be expensive and the gold could probably offer more cost effective benefits elsewhere. So I would say it's not worth it if you already have plus'd level 90 rings. Even if you don't, the cost to make and plus both level 90 rings will probably be less than the cost of making one level 100 ring.

I see, the second part is what I've been thinking on. I only have one part of the Frozen Ring set, so I'm wondering if it's best just to save more gold for when the level 100 rings release.
  • IngkellsIngkells
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    edited January 31, 2019
    lugh again? is that necessary? i forget what happened in the story, but things should just stay dead when we kill em. kill the fomors, enter paradise, get screwed by the gods, do it all over again because nothing matters. and if he didnt die, his deadbeat father should just do some parenting and whoop some respect into that azz.

new rings are fine and all, but we havent got a new focus since s2. or seconds for sylas/delia. will there be a new scroll? or lower the rank of the dead? its getting harder to gear alts, as it must, i suppose. thank jebus for those +12 sets.

oh nvm. another post shows a lvl 100 focus is coming. aww shiggydiggy
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    Lughs' specialty in battle was never Fragarach. It's always been the spear. Fragarach is just there as a "Path of the Hero" plot weapon.
  • BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    its lame. a lot of people havent got lvl +20 rings yet and they are already bringing out new ones....
  • MESMERIIZEMESMERIIZE
    Vindictus Rep: 600
    Wow