[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Rebalance patch when :c

Arrow95Arrow95
Vindictus Rep: 2,515
in General Discussion
still waiting for my long deserved bow buff nexon :c
LoLoBooty

Comments

• AnnazAnnaz
    Vindictus Rep: 1,320
    Waiting for my whip buffs as well, can’t wait for them to go live..
  • KimiithaaKimiithaa
    Vindictus Rep: 405
    ERP buff now
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    Awisha buff when? D: she weak af atm
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    Not awaiting my double amaranth nerf :/, but it's at least not the worst nerf in the world.

I wonder why we never got that patch that lets any character wear any inner armor. I need silver fox for my Fiona already.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited January 9, 2019
    bow and whip are probably some of the best buffed weapons of the bunch. :)
    edit: forgot sword lann

I'm also pumped about the range increases for staff evie. Increased heals too
    poor sylas gets one change that doesn't move the needle. :(

• CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    Sword lann is getting some good changes but spear lann nerf is gonna hurt a tad. Reducing our damage by a solid 10% via rolling back Blood Pact from 30% back to 20%. They're also giving spears a stamina regen when Accelerate is in effect which is pointless imo. They do know we have Fury Infusion right?
  • NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    Yeah sword lann gets more crit rate and a way to restore stamina before the first slashing high (bye bye stamina merc potions). I found strange how glaive lynn is untouched, she seriously needs a buff.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Nokaubure wrote: »
    Yeah sword lann gets more crit rate and a way to restore stamina before the first slashing high (bye bye stamina merc potions). I found strange how glaive lynn is untouched, she seriously needs a buff.

I thought glaive lynn was considered one of the stronger ones in Asia.
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    glaive lynn needs a buff? o.o in what game...?
  • NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    Give me reasons to pick glaive over battleshade/blute.
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Give me reasons to pick glaive over battleshade/blute.

actually knowing how to use it is a good reason to me +yes
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530

Glaive requires a lot more "wind up" than Battleshade to be effective because of the marks. Bosses that give very narrow attack windows mean that it's more difficult to land high mark attacks. You also only get stam refreshed when popping marks, where as you can regain a little here and there with Blute any time. There also aren't the timing windows for Blute's enhanced smashes that there are when landing golden marks. Then there's priming the boss for max marks with her charged smash and dodge. More work for the same or less damage is why it needs a buff/better all around system.
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    kk +yes
  • rondomizarondomiza
    Vindictus Rep: 920
    LoLoBooty wrote: »

may i see some proofs to that please?
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty

Hilarious coming from someone requesting an Arisha buff. Glaive buff before any SS buff.
    rondomiza wrote: »

This is only off memory. Remember the artwork we see from time-to-time illustrating all the characters in a carriage (the ones that illustrate where each character is in the DPS hierarchy). I remember glaive lynn being towards the front of the carriage in the last update to that illustration.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited January 11, 2019

If they're still using the same strategy, glaive Lynn tops off by using the "Cancel Dart" trick, which essentially leads to trading blows with the boss. Glaive lynn will never be picked over battleshade in a fight like Redeemers because slain heroes rest in peace.
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling

Hilarious coming from someone requesting an Arisha buff. Glaive buff before any SS buff.
    rondomiza wrote: »

This is only off memory. Remember the artwork we see from time-to-time illustrating all the characters in a carriage (the ones that illustrate where each character is in the DPS hierarchy). I remember glaive lynn being towards the front of the carriage in the last update to that illustration.

actually Arisha SS is 2nd worst character after Scythe Evie so yeh SS needs a buff asap bwoe, I've been playing Spellsword Ari FOR OVER 4 MONTHS. so I think I know what I'm talking about -_-
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    187 wrote: »
    ss arisha is probably one of the op classes out there in ein lacher and neam.

nuh uh dawd she's actually garbage... I has 6500 AD and 3200 ALR and I always get 3rd or 4th sometimes, so yeah Awisha is actually like,.... actually actuawy garbage dood
  • AnnazAnnaz
    Vindictus Rep: 1,320
    I've been playing Arisha since release, Spellsword is perfectly fine damage wise. You're doing something wrong sweetie.

On the other hand, Spell Whip needs buffs asap.
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Annaz wrote: »
    I've been playing Arisha since release, Spellsword is perfectly fine damage wise. You're doing something wrong sweetie.

On the other hand, Spell Whip needs buffs asap.

nuh uh dawd I been playin for more than 4 months I know waht I'm talkin about, Awisha needs a bawf right meow