[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Drop Rate for Arcana Comrade from Soul Crystals

TetsujinTetsujin
Vindictus Rep: 1,660
in General Discussion
How many Soul Crystals did people need to open before they got an Arcana Comrade ?

I want one, but am worried about how much I would end up spending before I got one.

Comments

• KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    Since the rare stuff from the gacha boxes typically has a drop rate of about ~0.3% (may vary a little bit), you'd need to buy around 300 Soul Crystals for a "guaranteed" rare drop (which might not even be the Arcana Comrade), which is about 570€/$. Though, you can exchange the coupons from the Crystal for the Comrade, too (250 coupons, hard to tell how many gachas would be needed to reach this amount, since the amount per box is random).

I wouldn't really go by what people say they needed to get the comrade, since it's completely RNG. Some might just have been a lot luckier than others.
    GhengisJohn
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    As above, just assume the minimum number of tickets from each crystal to get you to the required 250, because that's likely how it will work out.
  • CedricCedric
    Vindictus Rep: 1,355
    VoD3.gif
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    edited December 18, 2018
    Cedric wrote: »
    VoD3.gif

Aw, don't be like that Cedric.
  • noctrednoctred
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    As a general rule of thumb, don't spend money on gachas unless you are, from the getgo, willing to spend enough money to get enough exchange coupons to buy the item you want outright.
    KarijunaGhengisJohnAnduriAnnaz
  • CedricCedric
    Vindictus Rep: 1,355
    Cedric wrote: »
    VoD3.gif

Aw, don't be like that Cedric.

Ok real talk now, i think its impossible to determine that number u ask for. Its completely rng and even when you proc that rare drop it can be anything else aside the comrade.
    As someone mentioned already if you dont plan to take it with the coupons then expect for the worst...
  • KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    Or you might end up like this person:
    0HPrynD.jpg
  • EkitaiTensaiEkitaiTensai
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    Karijuna wrote: »
    Or you might end up like this person:
    0HPrynD.jpg

em8nP2C.gif[img][/img]
  • EkitaiTensaiEkitaiTensai
    Vindictus Rep: 400